Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $5,600 in 2 weeks

$5,600 in 2 weeks

I should point out that I've mentioned it before on here that the number 56 always seems to follow me. Many times a day I see this number. Sometimes I can see this number multiple times within a few seconds. I guess it's my lucky number or something.

Well, a couple weeks ago, I sold my dirt bike for $1,200. As I was holding the money, I thought to myself "wouldn't it be nice to make $2,200?".
    Welp, a few hours later, the phone rings. It's a lady telling me that I have $2,200 in backpay from several years ago that they are going to deposit it in my account within a few days. I thought that was so cool, so I said "Well, if it worked that easily to just wish $2,200 into my pocket, then let me try it once more." So, I again said "wouldn't it be nice to make another easy $2,200?"
    Well, last Friday, I am depositing 2 checks into my account & something didn't seem right. My bank account seemed to high. So, I look online through my transactions & what do I see? Another deposit for $2,200. It was money from an agreement that I had signed.

It was really funny seeing that whole situation unfold so easily, but it was also interesting to see the total amount equals $5,600.

I noticed a correlation between these money manifestations & just finding the positives in all the "negative" things in my life. For instance, someone screwed me out of $750 a few weeks prior & all I said to myself was "He wasn't a bad guy. Instead, the Universe designed this situation to be a rubber-band being pulled back so I will shoot up & over this financial setback. Really, he is just a pawn in the hands of the Universe & the Universe is only doing this to bring me more good into my life. Really, I'm just going to look at it this way & be happy"...and so I did. And I was "blessed" by this way of thinking.

Either way, just thought that I would share this story & give some advice if anyone wants it. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you for sharing. I love this.

Welcome to the Forum, cheau!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, cheau!
    thank you, happy to be here

Thank you for sharing, Rich King. Pun intended!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    So GLAD for your unfolding- which is "just beginning to scratch the surface!"
    MANIFEST ON, RichKing! This is how life is supposed to flow!!

Reading this actually feels like a little nudge for me from the Universe. Thank you for sharing how easy your manifestations were RichKing!

So cool. Thanks for sharing.

wow how nice!!! and I love your levity!
    I have a thing with numbers too, I like noticing them!

Wow!!!! I love your manifestation and your way of changing focus! it sounds so easy, and loving

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post

I noticed a correlation between these money manifestations & just finding the positives in all the "negative" things in my life. For instance, someone screwed me out of $750 a few weeks prior & all I said to myself was "He wasn't a bad guy. Instead, the Universe designed this situation to be a rubber-band being pulled back so I will shoot up & over this financial setback. Really, he is just a pawn in the hands of the Universe & the Universe is only doing this to bring me more good into my life. Really, I'm just going to look at it this way & be happy"...and so I did. And I was "blessed" by this way of thinking.

Either way, just thought that I would share this story & give some advice if anyone wants it. Hope you enjoy.
    Thanks for sharing, I am enjoying it immensely!.