Thread: Needing money on a deadline

Needing money on a deadline

Hi Richking,

Oh I am so glad I came across your post. Reading success stories are very assuring and life giving, specially to all the creators who want to allow their desires.
    So happy for you............... Love it, just how we are meant to live.
    can you tell me what processes you used to allow? I want to manifest 10k before 10th January which is my semester fee, but if i dont get it i might get deported back to my country, so can you share any processes ot things you did to make you feel better.............

Welcome to the Forum, Winnerisme!

I know you directed your question to RK but whilst you're waiting for his reply, you might just enjoy checking out:

Money and the Law of Attraction (It's always best to go directly to the source, isn't it?)

Our Money TIPS... thread (or, as I like to call it "Our big book of money." Don't be put off by the size of the thread and don't be tempted to skin the thread looking for your magic answer. That thread's real value is in seeing a core of our Forum friends use a variety of Processes to actually transform their financial lives. They show you, in your reading, how they did it.)

How to transform my financial situation

Do you want to allow more money into your life ?

Going from near bankruptcy to wealth

If you want your conditions to change...

1000 fun ways 1 000 000 dollars could come to me

anyone has collected HitC's posts in the money thread? (FWIW,* I prefer the Money TIPS... thread because you get these posts in context as well as saying how people actually put these extremely helpful suggestions to actual practice.)

Enjoy!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 02-09-2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, Winnerisme!

I know you directed your question to RK but whilst you're waiting for his reply, you might just enjoy checking out:

Money and the Law of Attraction (It's always best to go directly to the source, isn't it?)

Our Money TIPS... thread (or, as I like to call it "Our big book of money." Don't be put off by the size of the thread and don't be tempted to skin the thread looking for your magic answer. That thread's real value is in seeing a core of our Forum friends use a variety of Processes to actually transform their financial lives. They show you, in your reading, how they did it.)

How to transform my financial situation

Do you want to allow more money into your life ?

Going from near bankruptcy to wealth

If you want your conditions to change...

1000 fun ways 1 000 000 dollars could come to me

anyone has collected HitC's posts in the money thread? (FWIW,* I prefer the Money TIPS... thread because you get these posts in context as well as saying how people actually put these extremely helpful suggestions to actual practice.)

Enjoy!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Hi WellBeing,

Thank you very much, yes its always better to go directly to the source, I want to release resistance and allow more without panicking.

I will tell my new story soon Much much appreciated once again WellBeing...
    Last edited by WellBeing; 02-09-2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quoted broken link.

In those links provided by WB you will find also the very idea of a deadline being discussed, as Abraham have interesting things to say about that. Removing the sense of urgency is essential for alignment to take place.

Thank you rose essence. Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by Winnerisme View Post
    Hi Richking,

Oh I am so glad I came across your post. Reading success stories are very assuring and life giving, specially to all the creators who want to allow their desires.
    So happy for you............... Love it, just how we are meant to live.
    can you tell me what processes you used to allow? I want to manifest 10k before 10th January which is my semester fee, but if i dont get it i might get deported back to my country, so can you share any processes ot things you did to make you feel better.............

WELLcome Winnerisme

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...150#post966150

Hi Wellbeing,

I still haven't been able to allow my desire, and I have received my 2nd warning letter from Uni.Reality is in my face.I have only one option that is to pack my bags and go back home, course starts next week. I am stressed and so down.Going back home suddently means having to answer so much questions and dont know what to do next. But i still keep telling myself 'Things always always workout for me, no matter how it looks right now'
    I have listened to many videos of Abraham and i feel better for a while but then when i go back to bed it all plays in my mind and momentum picks up in the morning.A tiny part of me still thinks that the money can come right in time, because this is energy that creates worlds.This is nothing for the universe ' Things always work out for me'
    Any other soothing videos or links or anything would be so valuable at this stage. I am sorry i didnt know how to start a thread so all i could think is typing here.... Sorry if i broke the rules...
    Thank you for everyone