Thread: Easiness of feeling good

Easiness of feeling good

The past two days, I have been replaying Abraham's talks with two people.
    One is with a lady who got pregnant right after meeting with Abraham and sees things with such clarity and joy, so beautifully aligned and focused. She kept saying how we tend to make it so difficult and our only job is to remember: step 1 - did it, step 2 - done, step 3 - align, be there and feel it. I resonated so profoundly with the words of Abraham, when she asked how her unborn girl is vibrating and they said: 'How well I have chosen, how well I have chosen, how well I have chosen'. That is what I have thought many many times related to my parents and then to my brother and then to myself and this time, this world, this life. Feeling of being blessed and at the same time one with the blesser to say, my/our IBs.

The other talk is with a man who asked about the falling out of the airplane. Abraham's advice: 'Practice different sounds - weeeeee'. I love how cute Esther is and the way she projects their vibrations to us. Before that they say how it is just a matter of selecting the thoughts for this moment and as early as possible, respond to the emotional guidance. If soon enough - change the thought, if a bit momentum there - go general. Use the time you normally spend on what you don't want, to think about what you do. It is all about the airtime. And it is not even about what you think about, it is the feeling place, the disk​ to keep. As if I hadn't heard it sooo many times before! Now, I am actually doing it and amazed how simple it seems. I honestly just care now about this feeling, almost to the point that I don't want any manifestations, as long as I feel this joy, flow, grace, life flowing through me.

I got inspired to write here and I know it is adding to my joyful momentum and our greater co-creative super-vortex. How magnificent that thing should be!! I mean: how magnificent that thing is!

So much love and appreciation for all of you! Thank you for maintaining the forum and playing here! I love being a part of it.

Joy

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum! What is your intention for this thread? Do you want this moved to the main discussion forum to invite others' comments and stories, or are you planning on making this a personal "work" thread of some sort (which is what this particular "Practicing" subforum is for)?

Hi! Thank you for the clarification! It is definitely for sharing other people's experiences and thoughts.
    My intention with the thread is to keep the flow of good feeling and if anyone cares to join in, I am more than happy to hear what they have to say.

I love this forum!

It is new for me and I keep browsing through so many lovely experiences and thoughts.

One easy thing I keep doing is giving deep attention to the joyful smileys we have available here! I keep looking at them for quite some time and just soaking up in the feelings they stand for, personalising each of them, imagining I was them/it. So easy, general, lovely! And so in alignment with my imagination, as my whole life I've loved playing around with innate things and animals by giving them joyful lovely personalities.

Thank you for creating the colourful smiley set!

I would appreciate greatly any advice you guys could offer.

I am just at the point of unsteady equilibrium, as there is the sweet spot that Abraham talks about (desire and gentle allowing through relaxed expectation). What I mean is that I am aware of my eagerness to make myself feel good, because I am in an environment that had been very contrasting so far. I would like to get to clarity of being inside the contrast or past thought and being able to feel ok, good and find eagerness for the moment, honestly, not as this effort. I see the overthinking and looping back an forth and know it is very close to being spontaneous. I trust the disk is overtaking, not the subject and would love just to relax into it.

I'm happy to offer my own point of view but I'm a little confused because your words seem to contradict themselves.

I have found it critical in my successful application of these teachings to be really honest with myself about what I'm feeling and what I'm thinking, about "where" I am vibrationally. Even when--maybe more especially when I'm in a crappy-feeling place or in the midst of conditions I've created which I really don't like. Pretending to be "positive" at those times is not what Abraham teach. They don't teach that because they know it's not helpful. In fact, they tell us the story of the HFS (You can read about it in AAIIG.) to highlight the pitfalls of not being honest with yourself.

Look at it from the perspective of your IB. Your IB Knows (capitalized to indicate Abraham's use of this word) that you are a powerful creator. Your IB Knows that the primary reason you decided to come forth into this physical time-space reality was because you wanted to turn thoughts to things. Your IB Knows that you cannot get it wrong. So,your IB is looking at where you are vibrationally, noticing that you've turned thoughts into the things that you've experienced--just like you had intended when you decided to come forth. "You did that!" your IB is saying. Your IB is saying that with triumphant joy, without a trace of criticism. You did that. You set out to do what you intended to do.

I'm going to interrupt my story here for a second because I sort of "hear" you (or is that my imagination?) wanting to remind me that you don't like what you had created for yourself. I get that. I did hear you when you said it. But remember Abraham's story about the baby learning to walk. (Also in AAIIG, which if you haven't yet read, I'd strongly recommend that you do so.) When you were learning to walk, there was a learning curve. In fact, in the initial stages of your learning curve, I'm sure you spent more time not walking than you did walking. But that time not walking was of value. That's when you really did all of your learning. That's how any of us learn any skill in this world--through trial-and-error. So, not only is your IB celebrating your fulfilling your primary intention in coming forth, your IB is also seeing the value of where you find yourself right now.

This is why Abraham remind us powerfully, "You are where you are and where you are is all right." Now, you're probably not going to be able to join your IB in this attitude, not instantly, because you have some habits of viewing this situation in the way that you've been used to viewing it. But that's just a habit that you've been practicing.

So, a good first step would be to start viewing this situation as less "contrasting" or in other ways that would feel better for you to view it. For example, one way would be the general perspective of your IB, in the way that I had started to do with my story above. And you'll have an easier time of it if you do your "work" when the "reality" of this situation isn't all up in your face.

As you're finding your ways to view this situation so that you can feel better, the key is to find ways and thoughts which seem true to you yet which feel better. When you talk about "trusting" something when your experience is showing you that you really trust something different (because our realities are always an exact match to what we truly trust), your words of "trust" only inflames what you truly trust. Haven't you found that? So, it might be more accurate (and better-feeling) for you to say

"Abraham tell me that the momentum of my disk will overtake my old momentum. And I would like to trust that. I mean, I can feel my relief as I think about Abraham telling me this. They've never told me anything that I haven't found to be accurate. My own life experience has shown me that their words are accurate. So, if those other words are accurate, my logic tells me that these words from them are accurate, too. But if I think about what I know of these teachings and about this vibrational universe and about my emotional guidance system, I have my relief--this relief that I'm feeling right now, this relief that I have just manifested for myself with my focus and my thoughts-- That relief tells me that I have shifted my vibration in a way that I want. Which means that my PoA is now different. Which means that the LoA is responding to me differently. That's the Law...."

IOW, shore up your words of "trust" until you can talk yourself into a feeling of trust, you see?

You are completely right. I have been trying to grasp too much too fast for a subject that was the most difficult for me. Intellectually I got how it goes and went rushing in, and the reasoning over-justified the feelings without actually understanding them.

I love how it stood up so clearly for you and appreciate you taking the time to point out the subtleness of the setbacks I introduced seen from your place of clarity! The whole time I was aware of the effort and still the old high momentum just took over. I have this inside feeling that is telling me it is ok and it is all right and now I understand it is the way my IB communicates so gently and I do now understand it is a matter of developing more sensitivity to that indication. I am glad that for the moment I am able to notice that I am efforting. Thank you for recommending to reread AAIIG with more attention to this specific point.

Thank you so much for your more gradual and honest (yes, you heard it clearly!) soothing words regarding trust. It does take time to actually feel it fully. I now see how significant this careful attention is and as you say to be ok with trial-and-error, as it is the natural way of learning (and in this case relearning). I appreciate your sensitivity and am looking forward to developing my own more. This is such a wonderful and nurturing place! I feel good to open up about these very personal things. Generally I rarely speak about my problems, so even more new things for me. It seems to be a fine difference between not addressing/really ignoring a problem/topic and covering it up.