Thread: hello beautiful people. new member here!!

hello beautiful people. new member here!!

Hello people!
    My name is Popi and Im from Greece.Btw Im 23 y.o.
    A couple of months ago a book came into my experience and I reread it and this was the reason that lead me here.
    After reasearch Ive done, I found Abraham Esther Hicks and since then I enjoy watching her videos from youtube,and they make me feel better.
    Yesterday I had an epiphany and realized all the things I wanted to know about life.
    Ive been hearing the abe songs too.
    So I decided to come here and take a step further to all this greatness.
    I found my life's purpose, I found the way to clear up my negative thoughts and Im here to learn more and experience even more.
    Because Life is beautiful if you can see see it.

I would love to discuss about everything positive!

Welcome to the Forum, Popi!

Thank you for sharing with us your path to Abraham and its meaning for you.

I know you've been doing a lot of listening to Abraham, but it sounds like you're ready to read an Abraham book. How fun! You see, the books (any one of them will do) lay out the full teachings--from explanatory principles to practical exercises to real-life examples--in a way that that recordings cannot.

When we do the reading and, more importantly, apply what we've read to our own everyday lives, we begin to master our own vibration. This is key, because our alignment trumps everything.

Quote Originally Posted by popitzik View Post
    ...and they make me feel better.
    When you do do your reading, you'll learn that, although this is a very common English expression, it's a really misleading idea from the standpoint of vibration. You'll learn that nothing ever "makes us feel" good or bad. You'll learn that how we feel is always an indicator of what we're doing with our vibration.

How we feel, whether we're feeling worse or better, let's us know whether we're moving out of or towards our own alignment. How we feel tells us whether the thoughts that we're thinking are in disagreement or in alignment with the thoughts that our IB*, the larger, vibrational, Source part of You, which is PPE and "standing" in your Vortex, is thinking about the same subject in that very same instant. So, how we feel is something that we do to ourselves.

Because we actually create the emotions were experience, Abraham ask us to consider our emotions our "first manifestations." Then they teach us exercises and techniques (They call them "Processes.") so that we can make ourselves feel how we want to feel.

Happy reading and welcome to the Forum!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 02-09-2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.

Thank you very much this was so helpful!

Hello chillinjoan!!!! Thank u. We will have a great time all here!!