Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovely, wonderful and magic

It is fianally snowing. Snow is such a beautiful phenomenon. I love it. Always did. And you should watch my dog, when there is snow outside. He's getting crazy over it, it's really funny. At the same time the streets are clear, which I like too.
    Did you know, that each and every snow flake is unique in size and building? It is amazing, how and what nature is creating there. Just seeing the snowed landscape during my ride to work is centering me. It is so beautiful! Each tree looking like it is under a spell....
    The fun the kids have riding down the hills on their sleighs... The fun even the grown-ups have when they are throwing snow balls....
    The way traffic slows down and everyone is acting more careful and looking out for each other...
    Coming home into the warmth when you've been outside a while... drinking some hot tea and snuggling up under a cozy blanket on your couch reading a book...
    Seeing the snowflakes dancing outside your window...
    Catching them with your tongue... just like a kid again...
    Building snowman-families....
    Snow, snow, snow....

I love my car! I do. She was the only one still running after tonight! Both of the vans of my parents-in-law gave up after the last frosty night, but my little old one, well, she did her job! Her enginge jumped to life, as if nothing could stop her ever. She is the best car ever!

And I had a very wonderful and nice talk to my little brother. I enjoyed that very much. It's nice, to talk like that.
    It's been easy. It's been nice. It's been full of understanding and connecting. It's been sympathetic.
    Oh, it was so nice. Fluently, just the two of us talking freely....
    Yes, I like that.