Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I talk about what I do want. Do this too.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    And yet, you started--in your newest thread--with what might be the hardest, possibly most complicated topic with a lot of practiced momentum. Don't you find that interesting? lol
    Haha No I started with it because Its only thoughts that Ive built,nothing physically is happening,so,my life such as graduation is more important.

"More important" doesn't sound like "the easiest" either.

Rather than trying to wrestle these big, complicated life issues to the ground, why not pick something easy like that cashier who was rude to you yesterday or that dissatisfying meal you had today? Something "small" like that?

Rather than trying to wrestle these big, complicated life issues to the ground, why not pick something easy like that cashier who was rude to you yesterday or that dissatisfying meal you had today? Something "small" like that?
    Who cashier?what meal?

You should be focusing on the most important things.
    And everything is easy if you believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by popitzik View Post
    You should be focusing on the most important things.
    And everything is easy if you believe so.
    Then you have your answers to the questions you had asked yourself in this thread. Good for you.

Then you have your answers to the questions you had asked yourself in this thread. Good for you.
    Yes I have them. Now I have to experience them.

Today is the beginning of a new start.

When I think about the new years resolutions,it stresses me out. I dont no why. Maybe becaise I used to feel deprived that I wont succeed. In my mind I had the idea that from the 1st day of January I have to follow perfectly and exactly my plan for my goals (which are obviously desires)
    But Im thinking...there is no sense in all this. Why you should stress yourself to fo all the things perfectly and If you do sth out of the plan,will everything be messed up.
    I mean...normally when they say new years resolutions they dont mean that you should start from january first.
    They do mean that in this whole time of the year you have a goal and by the end of it you will supposedly achieve the goal. No certain time limits,other that the last day of the year.
    So I acknowldge that in the past I had these limiting beliefs which noone had. (In my family) and then I talked about it and they said me "no n.y.r. doesnt limit you this way".
    Well, I think that in the past,altjough it was stressing me out,the whole idea,although I had a strong feeling that this time this year this time would be my resolution in which I will be disciplined. But then I learnt about Abraham and I released all these thoughts. Now my perspective is different.
    However you decide to change something it doesnt have to have a time limit so it doesnt stress you,and you dont have to do any of these to be honest. Ive lived so many years with stress. Im done with these thoughts.
    This time I am going to offer the best feeling thoughts for myself. Im going to soothe my negative thoughts and be aware as much as possible.
    And then,when you are aware of your feelings and you pay attention,then you dont have all this anxiety,you are just in a peaceful place in your mind,and you begin to see things around you completely different.
    And then you find the inspiration,not the motivation,and youare actually starting to want to do these things,that you previously were trying to avoid all the time because you thought they were bringing you stress and sadness. And oh god! I was believing that I was lost and I didnt want those things and I was doubting everything...but at the same time my inner being was knowing the best for me. And my interests were still there and are and will be.
    Its so interesting all this,with your perspective. Just uour mind plays all those tricks and you believe that is this way but they re that way...and oh god...please pay attention to your thoughts! Ugh.
    I love ❤