Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Delightful Adventure! -My "exciting or very unusual experiences".

Oh how I adore this!! I had a funny morning. I woke with a headache, dropped the kids off at karate, ran into someone I knew who needed to talk to me --- no I didn't know who she was at first and I definitely had that rolled out of bed and didn't take a shower and I hope I don't see anyone I know look about me. I embarrassed myself with her for a bit, then I went through a drive thru to get an iced tea for the caffeine for the headache and I didn't do the drive thru part right and the guy and I were both laughing as I had to open my door to get my tea. He said "oh baby, you really need this tea, don't you?"

It wasn't a proof of wellbeing like a plane flipping over and catching on fire, but it sure had that can't get out of my own way FUN about it.

Later I bought some chocolate. The day is looking up!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I LOVE what you shared!! I will rampage later about an adventure of mine like this, also... now I just have time to rampage on you, Leslie!!

Isnīt that the "leading edge"!!
    Being HUMAN and not being mad about it!!!

-Having the option to doing everything "wrong"- and just laughing about it, and LOVING about it, and meeting the perfect eye-winking, helpful loving mates on my way, and treasuring the clarity and the adventure and the FUN of being in a physical body with all options of messing up- while we KNOW our divine truth, that really really ALL IS GOOD.

We canīt get it wrong, and we donīt need to get it "done", and we are so free that we even can choose bondage, and who we really are is NEVER mad about us.

This freedom that lays in there is SO BIG. So fantastic, so fascinating. It might be the core- definition of love!!
    And itīs also fun and exciting and thrilling and it draws life through us and from us as nothing else.

THAT IS THE delightful paradigm-shift into the TIME OF AWAKENING to who we really are...
    free of judgement, full of love and hilarity. Satisfied, no matter what, eager for MORE!

Life comes, when you make mistakes!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks Self Criticism - Discover the value of your mistakes and wrong turns

I experienced such an awesome thing, today.
    I was skipping along my way, hands full with boxes of icecream and hit -with quite some momentum- the threshold on the shopīs door, stumbled and fell. Outside was an oldfashioned stairway to the right and the left to go down there, but straight ahead was just a cast-iron handrail- into which I was now falling. All physical laws would have insisted on me, crashing into it, hitting it right with my face... but then I suddenly stood straight. The momentum was gone, my fall was broken, I wasnīt going down at all- just stood there- and NOTHING had happened other than me "not for the life of me knowing how that could be"- while KNOWING that this was a miracle....

I want to only adore this.
    I want to acknowledge source, "catching me".
    I want to say thank you to those who play with me every day, and who lead and guid and catch me, mostly without me even noticing it!

I am thankful for that.
    I am thankful that right after the incident, this quote below came to my mind "loud and clear". THANK YOU, belovedīs from source!
    THANK YOU.
    I want to ingrain this deeper than ever:

SOURCE ALWAYS HAS MY BACK.

Nonphysical Jerry, catching stumbling Esther

Last week, Esther came bouncing up the steps, and the step wasnīt stable. When she stepped on it, it caved in, and her foot went between the step and the stage. Scraped up her shin, she stumbled upon the stage- it was... funny. It was really funny. And Esther thought- for the life of me, I do not know HOW I went down!

So, Esther has a dear friend, who sees energy. (...) So, after the seminar she sent Esther an email, "You know, Jerry walks on the stage, with you?" And Esther says, "Yeah, I know. I can feel him there." And then she said, "He caught you, last week!"

And Esther thought:
    "THATīS why I didnīt fall down!

-It didnīt make sense to me! I didnīt have my balance, I didnīt have anything close to my balance! But I didnīt go down!"

THIS is the thing we want you to understand:
    WEīVE GOT YOU!

But if you are not knowing that,
    if you are mad at yourself-
    then you donīt let us GET YOU!

Westchester, Oct. 2014
    from the clip Abraham Hicks 2014 ペ Every moment is a new beginning

Wow!! How adorable is the picture of the angel watching after the baby!!

I'm glad you were caught and unhurt. So miraculous!!

And as you say, how many times have we been caught when we didn't know it??

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Wow!! How adorable is the picture of the angel watching after the baby!!

I'm glad you were caught and unhurt. So miraculous!!

And as you say, how many times have we been caught when we didn't know it??

I get goosebumps when I ponder that!

much love and awareness of your "angels" for you!!

Let nonphysical help you do your taxes!

Esther knows for sure that Jerryīs accountant of 30 years, he knew this woman long before Jerry and Esther where together, and then she became their accountant, too- she made her transition about 10 years ago, and sheīs helped Esther with taxes, ever since.

-Ever since! Esther sits down and feels the clarity of Ada, every single time. She knows exactly what to do. Barely a question can come to mind, and she will have a strong, resilient, and resounding awareness of what to do. The thoughts just flow so easily.

And so-you have access! This is what we want to call INFINITE INTELLIGENCE! There is infinite intelligence, there is unending intelligence-
    on
    anything that matters to you.

2015-07-26 San Francisco

Our "Parking-place" aka Adventure-playground...

I feel such Appreciation for what happened yesterday!
    I donīt know if it was really an "adventure", but it is ABOUT adventure.

My H is working hard every day to get the 60 years old Hanomag Camper-truck going, and DH helped him at the weekend with the woodwork for the interior. It was an awesome, happy, loving close experience for all of us, working hand in hand, me weaving back and forth between the men to lend a helping hand wherever it was needed.

DH was wobbling because of the timing, fearing we would not be able to achieve it in time. So H and me both soothed him in our unique ways, and it became a so DELIBERATE and highflying experience for all of us energetically, as well.

DH, planing self-harvested wood

We celebrated the ADVENTURE of all of it.
    We celebrated Hīs vision and extraordinary idea, to not find a room or a flat, while he will be in his apprenticeship in the very expensive city.
    We celebrated that he WANTS this, and his heart is clear and in love about it.
    We celebrated his uniqueness and the fun that this brings, to all of us. This experiences. This exploration, this eagerness, this FUN in the unfolding, this awesome, easy, perfect fun inspirations all along the way, each time we come across a "problem".

(H connecting the instruments underneath the dashboard...)

the dogs enjoying the lazy sunday afternoon!

I am so proud of my determined clear and high flying son, how easily he dives into being "different", and how its a no-brainer for him to not care what others think. I so love how H flows with his adventures. I am so uplifted of him, being in such alignment with all of this. I am so thankful to see him, expanding on what his parents began. I am so eager to see this all unfold.

I am so thankful for being IN, on this, with him.
    I feel blessed by my Grandparents from nonphysical, who I sense being IN on this, as well- us, expanding on their adventures!

And then, my oldest son called.
    And I felt as if the time would have wound back for 30 years- and as if my FIL would talk (or better said, yell) at us. All the same cuss-words. All the same fear and doubt, expressed in the attempt to rule his brother in to being "normal", "reasonable" and behaving in the exact adapted-to-Fīs-prefered-ways, that he could look at him and feel good easily in the ways HE prefers the world.

It was amazing... it was as a Deja vu, just the other way around! It felt as coming around, finally, full circle.
    While I soothed my beloved son F, while I expressed my understanding to him without giving in even a bit, and while I felt him becoming open to hear the other side as well, and to finally laugh about the whole thing- in gentle unconditional peace...
    I felt how *I* was healing.

All what had hurt me so much then, morphed into understanding the other side, and in just holding it into the light.

It just vanished. The past and the now and the future danced together. It was magic...
    It BECAME whole and full, and it blessed what is now.
    I am so thankful for this.
    I am so thankful to know Abeīs wisdom.
    I am so thankful to have trained myself so intensely, that I stand now so unshakable, so clear and loving. I turned it around!

I am so thankful for having SOLVED this, for now and for then, and for our future in so many ways.

Of course, we all will be in endless more adventures- but, this was a TIPPING POINT.
    Thank you, life!!!

-Say yes to whatever it is.
    Because if you say yes to it, and then you get in the middle of it,
    and you say, "Uh oh, this isn't really turning out the way I wanted it to,"
    then out of that is born another desire.

And as you say yes to that, then it turns out.
    And you say, "Well, it's still not quite right."
    So you have another desire...
    Until eventually you get it exactly right.

You cannot get it wrong.

No creation is ever complete. Just do it.

-Abe

AND I have to milk this delicious wonderful tiny adventures of my every-day-life!

I so LOVE my new turquoise toenails!!!!
    I had them be painted soft pink- very sweet, very humble, very normal. But while the beautician painted the pink, the sun was falling on the turquoise color- and I HAD to come back and make her laquer them in THIS!!

I so love to have taken the time and designing precious, special calling-cards, just for me!
    Itīs SUCH a sweet design: A white border with black polka-dots, and a hot-pink center with just my name. And on the backside, all the details! So so unusual, so frisky, so CUTE! I loved loved loved doing it in a totally fancy way! I love how my heart skips and I must grin, EVERY time I look at them. I love celebrating the joy and the fun "with my name"!

I so LOVE that I embroidered my ball-gown with myriads of tiny beads. It was such an "effort", it took so much time. And the dress was beautiful, anyway! But my heart longed so much for the fancy-ness, and so I gave in. Ohhh, it felt so good to do that! It felt so good to go with the flow. It was a feast, every bead along!

It was celebrating my desire. It was celebrating the joy. It was celebrating ME.
    It feels soooo good to allow me this "silliness".
    It feels so good to stop holding back!

I so love to be unnormal.
    I so love to go for my gusto.
    I so love to follow my heart- in the smallest, and in the biggest things, as well.
    I so love to ONLY follow my good feelings.

THANK YOU LIFE!!!