Thread: Surreal experiences

Surreal experiences

Hey

So I have been doing more of the exercises.From the universal manager to telling a new story to the gratitude practices etc etc.I still notice resistance but the past couple days really showed this LOA is no joke.

I got out of the vortex yesterday while in a studio session.I was stressed about my finaces.My producer got a call from his internet company.They said someone downloaded the sopranos illegally and hbo will file a lawsuit.That was me ! I stopped doing this awhile back.They said dont worry about it, this never happened before in their company history, its a warning theyd have to take it to court etc. I was relieved and promised myself to feel good.

Last night I got paid much more than I expected and that payment helped.I continued practiced feeling good all today and something great happened.My producer said he found a 5000 grant for my EP to apply for.This is what happens when you feel good !

An hour ago I got out of the vortex and slid in black ice twice back to back.So I am sayin this to any doubters or people out there to not focus on what is and make a promise to feel good no matter what the circumstances.Its funny that most of my music goals(singing skills/songwriting skills/perfect singing teacher/knowledge/deals) came from being in the vortex.And knowing the goals that I stressed still have not came into fruition.Notice the signs ! Our feelings are like young children, we must watch over them 24/7.Ignoring it once can lead to an unwanted expierence.

Peace and love

So, what were your "young children" telling you as you were drafting your post?

Because it's not "ignoring it once" that caused each of these manifestations for you. It's a habit of focus in spite of what your guidance is telling you that produced each if these manifestations.

ETA: I've moved this thread to the Success Stories and Manifestations sub-forum because, as your thread stands now, that's the best place for it. If your thread should unfold differently so that it's a better fit for another sub-forum, we'll move it accordingly.

I think its resistance in general I built overtime.Its not going to disappear overnight.Its similar to when abraham says when someone jumps out of an airplane, thats there is really not much you can do at the moment.I built momentum in the opposite direction.

I am feeling SLIGHTY better overall the past few days.I felt way worse thinking about my finances the past month and beyond.I use to lie to myself but being honest as a mention in a prior post of mine is a great thing.

Its funny when reading your reply, I thought about me doing the action steps before the work.After my exams, I thought for the next few weeks despite feeling bad I would work my butt off to get more money like I did in the summer.NO shifts were available for both of my jobs.Usually there are dozens available each week.These arent coincendences.

I do feel I am getting better in connecting with my inner being.All that matters to me is being happy nothing else !

Quote Originally Posted by sosa98 View Post
    I think its resistance in general I built overtime.
    That's not exactly accurate. It's not like you have to unravel--say--10 years’ worth of resistance. Or that your resistance of 10 years ago haunts you now. That doesn't happen.

Its not going to disappear overnight.
    It does. It stops every night, overnight. That's why Abraham call sleep “a reset.”

You simply restart your habits of resistance again each morning. You have emotional guidance letting you know when you restart (our continue) it. It's just that you're not yet able to use your emotions as the real-time, precise guidance system that it is.

It's like when you're learning to drive a car. At first, your responses are going to sudden, jerky, and awkward. But as you learn to what to pay attention and you develop your skills, your ability to coordinate the different thought processes, and your familiarity with working your car, you catch the indicators earlier on. Your drive becomes smoother, more comfortable and more effective.

So, a more accurate way of saying what you're saying so far might be

“Over time, I've practiced myself into some habits of thought. I'm learning that I would prefer to do some of those habits differently now and I'm learning how.

“I've just learned/been reminded that I reset my momentum each night when I sleep. So, what I used to do (even what I did yesterday) need not effect my vibration unless I focus on what I did ‘back then.’

“And I'll have emotional guidance letting me know what I'm doing with my focus every minute of today. That's all I have to concern myself with today.

“And it’s even easier than that, because I can't go back and unvibrate how I vibrated/focused an hour ago. I can only focus and think and vibrate right now.

“So, all I have to concern myself with is, 'Does this thought I'm thinking right now feel worse or better than the thought I had been thinking just before this?”

Its similar to when abraham says when someone jumps out of an airplane, thats there is really not much you can do at the moment.I built momentum in the opposite direction.
    It's important to understand the idea of “falling out of the airplane.” You're wise to have learned that. And when you manifested--say--the call from your manager, I'd bet you were out of the airplane, so your knowledge of this piece of these teachings was probably helpful to you.

Now, if you continued to think/talk/post about your manifestation, your emotional guidance would have been telling you that you were perpetuating a motion which would bring you another “out of the airplane” experience.

Which is why I had asked you my original questions above.

I am feeling SLIGHTY better overall the past few days.
    And this might be a piece of what's going on. When we start to pay attention to how we feel, being a new habit for us, at first, we can only do what we can do. Sometimes,we can only remember to pay attention in “random” moments. Other times, we talk about how we feel “overall.”

But as we start to pay attention to how we feel, we also start to notice that how we feel varies throughout the day. How we feel varies as we observe topic to topic (and in our complex world, most of us have a lot of topics throughout a day). You talk about that in your OP. When you were observing the call, you felt this way. When you were observing the solution, you felt another way. When you observed your money on hand (or in your bank or in your expectations) during the day, you felt this other way. When you observed the money you made that night, you felt that other way.

So, “overall” is a good first step. But you can be more aware, more accurate, more precise. As you practice those skills, you learn that you don't need to protect yourself from “ignoring it once.” Instead, it's a lot of continuous little adjustments as you go through your day. Like how you steer your car. We typically don't point our car in a direction and hold it steadily throughout our trip in that direction, even if our trip is a straight line from A to B. Typically, we're continuously adjusting our position in the lane, on the road, in relation to the test of the traffic.

Another thing that could also be going on (You'll have to pay attention and see for yourself) is that the topics about which you're thinking your resistant thoughts don't seem like your "issues" (like money or career). So, you don't think they're as important to attend to as your thoughts about your issues. Resistant thoughts are resistant thoughts. Whenever we're resisting, we are--by definition--not allowing...everything that we've put in our Vortex.

I felt way worse thinking about my finances the past month and beyond.I use to lie to myself but being honest as a mention in a prior post of mine is a great thing.
    That's great. Good for you.

But notice you didn't answer how you felt as you wrote your post. We have a sticky where we ask our Forum friends to check in with their guidance system as they post. The sticky is worded so as to ask us to check in as we post. But I personally believe that it's helpful to check in at every stage of our post: as we get the idea, as we think about what we want to say, as we structure our post, as we word our post and as we actually post our post. We ask this because every waking minute, we're always creating. You were creating with your post. Is that what you wanted to create more of?

You called these manifestations “surreal” because they seemed “out of the blue” to you. As you pay closer attention to how you feel, moment by momentum, you'll start to see that they are far less “out of the blue” than they are “out of the oblivious,” as Abraham teach.