Thread: Hii from Sydney Australia!

Hii from Sydney Australia!

Hi everyone

I'm from Sydney Australia. I'm so excited to join this forum. I've been lurking around for a while now.

I've always had interest in the metaphysical and spiritual aspects of life, yet never has anything resonated so much with me as much as Abraham's teachings. Understanding my connection to source and knowing my power has been thrilling to learn about

First few months I spent soaking up all the information and trying to make sense of it.... Without even having to apply, just hearing and reading was helping me a lot, many of my life situations really 'make sense' now... And knowing I have permission to dream big and achieve whatever I want...

Started applying the teachings in the last two or so weeks. Been doing some focus wheels, pivoting, playing the prosperity game, and doing visualisations. I'm loving it... I have been spending more time in the vortex each passing day... feeling SO HAPPY and SO EXCITED for my life. I can't wait for things to get better and better... I feel I'm taken back to a childlike curiosity and wonder, life feels wonderful again.

See you all around!

Welcome to the Forum, good vibes!

Thank you for telling us a little about your Abraham journey. If you've not already done so, I would strongly encourage you to read an Abraham book. That will help you on the applying that you're now doing. (Good for you.)

Thanks Wellbeing! I've listened to the audio book for Astonishing Power of Emotions, and Money and The Law of Attraction. And I've recently read Ask and It is Given. I feel I might need to re-read Ask and It Is Given... a lot to take in one read.

Thanks ChillinJoan!

Hi Good Vibes,

Great to know you are from Sydney Australia too! That's where I live! Cheers.