Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling better with unrelated topics

LoA does what it does

yeah but it's again the idea that when you stop 'doing', the cork will float
    it is more about stopping 'doing' than about diverting
    stop paddling or maneuvering or strategizing

btw I had actually modified my earlier post, maybe you didn't see it, now it's more accurate
    I may be splitting hairs, and if it doesn't do it for you it's really fine

I see. I agree. If the concept of "feel better" acually feels worse to you, because it implies effort or whatever; then we are not on the same page about this concept. But people on the forum mostly use all of those concepts "turn downstream, feel better, let go of the cork" to mean the same thing. The forum, as I see, has a tradition of translating Abe's only message into words as "feel better". But they all boil down to the same one "emotional" message.

It doesn't necessarily imply effort but it implies leading the process
    and Abraham has a whole set of recommendations that sound like they're all about leading the process, and another that's all about receiving it , so we're again in the same place as yesterday, they give an umbrella for both directions and leading the process is not incorrect according to them, or they seem to me to contradict themselves a little on that aspect, either that or it's just me not understanding yet that part of the teachings.

either way, I am definitely splitting hairs

Quote Originally Posted by The LoA-Man View Post
    I see. I agree. If the concept of "feel better" acually feels worse to you, because it implies effort or whatever; then we are not on the same page about this concept. But people on the forum mostly use all of those concepts "turn downstream, feel better, let go of the cork" to mean the same thing. The forum, as I see, has a tradition of translating Abe's only message into words as "feel better". But they all boil down to the same one "emotional" message.
    Right
    -momentum=postive emotions, happens automatically once you are in a non-resistant place not contradicting your desire.

-vibration= is everything/everywhere, you sense vibration by using your emotions

-desire=what you want, your preferences, your asking.

-resistance=how much we are pulling against our inner beings, this can be soothed in a multitude of ways by feeling better

-emotions=our indicator of how strong our resistance is to our desire, and also how strong our desire is, the more emotion you feel the stronger your desire.

-Going general/going specific=one of lots of ways Abraham teach us to feel better.

-allowing=being non resistant.

-alignment=being non resistant

-vortex=state of non resistance

-appreciation= state of non resistance with momentum

Is strong desire necessary fundamental to creating? We don't need strong desire to manifest a hug from someone, a conversation with a loved one, we just need to be in a state of non-resistance so i would say no.

We just need to not contradict ourselfs and be non-resistant, then we will feel better.

CTC, Non-resistance is enough to manifest all that you desire. How strong has your focus been today for manifesting the Sun, or your heart pumping blood. You don't even think about them most of the time, you are just non-resistant about those desires of yours. Focusing specifically on what you want is just so much fun when you are already on a HFD. You want to do it because it is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Yes, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T REACTIVATE YOUR THORNY SUBJECT. You don't just hear it said from time to time, you have Abraham saying it over and over and over and over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. JUST FIND A REASON TO FEEL GOOD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIX THINGS.
    So simple yet so easy to forget. I need to write this everywhere and remember it!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    That's not how things work. Vibrations are only active through your attention. If you take your attention away and you don't bring it back, that vibration isn't active.
    Abe says that once you take your attention off the thorny subject and focus on things that feel better (without putting our focus back on the thorny subject), that thorny subject will correct itself. Hmmm. That's what you mean right?