Thread: How to become more stable in my vibration?

How to become more stable in my vibration?

Hiya guys....
    I feel like my set point at the moment is mostly near hopefulness, though sometimes I slip back into slight pessimism, but I regualrly do the work to get back up to hopefulness,.
    I really want to become stable in my vibration .
    I am willing to do the work, I am doing the work consistently every day.
    My question is.....

Where would you guys put your effort....if your goal was to become more stable in your vibration,
    What would you be doing if you were in my shoes.. ?

Thanks so much for reading this

Is your goal "to become more stable in your vibration" or "to feel better"?

I think you can guess which one I'm voting for.

Now, if you pay attention to how you're feeling and what you're thinking, you might notice that you're thinking some thoughts about the "inappropriateness" of having the guidance you've been creating for yourself. So, you can start to soothe that in addition to the other soothing you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Is your goal "to become more stable in your vibration" or "to feel better"?

I think you can guess which one I'm voting for.

Now, if you pay attention to how you're feeling and what you're thinking, you might notice that you're thinking some thoughts about the "inappropriateness" of having the guidance you've been creating for yourself. So, you can start to soothe that in addition to the other soothing you're doing.

Hiya WB,
    Thanks for your reply .
    Do you mean I'm rejecting my neg emotion as it comes up, as inappropriate , because I don't want it whereas I should be seeing it all as helpful?
    I do get your point about wanting to feel better... it really is policies things a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by loholt View Post
    Hiya WB,
    Thanks for your reply .
    Do you mean I'm rejecting my neg emotion as it comes up, as inappropriate , because I don't want it whereas I should be seeing it all as helpful?
    I do get your point about wanting to feel better... it really is policies things a lot.
    I meant simplifies NOT policies !

Quote Originally Posted by loholt View Post
    I can't tell you precisely what you're doing, but your post is pointed towards how you're not where you want to be. Whatever you focus upon, the LoA must bring you more of what you focus upon, whether you want it or not.

It sounds to me like you're taking a sort of negative score about what you're doing with your vibration. So, that's an additional layer and topic to your "work." Let's say that you've been doing your "work" about--say--your financial situation. And you've been diligent about it with some natural, varying degrees of success.

But then, on top of that "work," you're also assessing your "work." So, you've taken your attention off your subject of your money and are now thinking thoughts about how you're doing your Abraham "work."

When a baby is learning how to walk, they don't--in the middle of their learning curve--stop and say to any walking people around them, "How do I become more stable in my walking?" They instead focus more on the walking that they want and less on the sitting-on-their-rumps-on-the-floor that they don't want. And then they do more of what they want.

Bringing that story into this Abraham business, you don't really want to be "more stable in your vibration." You really want to feel better more of the time.

Got it! It's so obvious now... that moment when you see ...oh I was creating that thing I don't want ...,! Once again, thanks very much WB .. you're so kind .

Good for you, for being in the vibrational vicinity of the answer you were wanting!