Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inspiration Vs motivation

Even if you had been critical, you would have also been her indicator. So I am not finding your post or WB's post inadequate, I just really wanted to say that I get it. I am a person that comes back from shopping, hangs the new clothes out there so that I can watch them, and begin to use them only a week after. I need to sniff my food before eating it, just like my cat.

In each moment, now, and now, and now, now now now, and in this now, in this new now, now, now, now... You either choose upstream or downstream. There is no 3rd option. Now you have chosen one. Now you have chosen one. Now again. Now again. You either go in the direction which feels slightly better or slightly worse. There is no 3rd option, and there is no waking moment where you don't make this choice. Not one. It is that easy. And your work is practising to choose downstream, feeling better - deliberately. That's it. That's it. The rest will be (and is) taken care of perfectly by the LoA. This is your key to the fantastic journey, to the furthermost expanded version of you, to all that you desire, to enjoying the never-ending expansion of you and All-That-Is consciously and deliberately, and to the life you've intended to live when you decided to manifest your physical body.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    Cookthechef, the best (and quickest) way to master this is to JUST START. Just start, on trust, with some I'm-letting-go faith in the system and the generations of folks who have "proven" how well this all works, without having a list of "must accomplish" items. Keep your mouth shut about what you're doing (with your entourage), don't invite speculation or input, and just do it.
    I wanted to highlight this! I’m someone who wouldn’t get very high marks on any of the Abraham processes but what I do get is the basis of these teachings alongwith a very good sense of what works FOR ME. I go with this, trusting that it will lead me to wherever I need to be.

I too enjoy knowing the intellectual, and the conceptual side of all of this. Interestingly enough, the more in alignment I am, the easier it is to tune in to, grasp, and be able to express THAT as well. Thus bringing it back to the feeling/application side of the story!

Just wanted to share that.

You know it, of course, but I want to write this for further fine-tuning: It actually isn't "interesting" that you are more capable of expressing that when you are in alignment, because everything you want comes to you through alignment, and the further intellectual and conceptual understanding as a desire is not different from any other desires.

the interesting part is that I thought I’d deleted the “interestingly enough” bit. Gotta love the immediacy, and the accuracy with which LoA responds. Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    the interesting part is that I thought I’d deleted the “interestingly enough” bit. Gotta love the immediacy, and the accuracy with which LoA responds. Of course!
    Yeah