Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Law of attraction

Thank you Loa man!!!

well you pretty much confirmed B) especially for me in my post and that makes me happy and safe that was all I needed. Because there is no more "doubtful thoughts" when you confirmed it! I may have had doubts, but that was before you agreed with me on a) ans especially B).....
    Because if LOA/vib alignment can not get that certain disease in the original way I described, well, then that is all I need to feel safe! And the doubts are gone!!

Some fine-tuning here: What makes you happy is not my confirmation. It is the agreement of your IB with the thought that you think about what I said that makes you happy. Every emotion that you feel is about the relationship between you and your IB. Feeling happy means you are, in the moment of happy, a vibrational match to your IB. That's your EGS working.

Pardon for this rudimentary question but what is IB?

Thank you guys for all your help

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    You can save yourself a lot of fretting and (ultimately) time by digesting the books and learning how the whole thing really works. Piecemeal comprehension is a slow and incomplete process. Learning the law(s) will soothe you more than anything we could say (we are, after all, just the Peanut Gallery).