Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Law of attraction

Law of attraction

Hello

just wonder if I can ask a question here. Its about LOA...

If a person is worried to be sick from passive smoking and is afraid that there MAY be some smoke in the room, will then the universe make you sick even if there is not smoke in the room? The person IMAGINES there may be smoke in the room, but in fact there is not smoke in the room... the person is just worried there might be smoke there, when there in fact is no smoke...

regards

This is absolutely what happens. For example, I've seen setups where they tell people they are eating food that may contain MSG and people report negative physical symptoms despite the fact that there's actually no MSG in the food. In medical/psychological terms, this is referred to as the placebo effect. In vibrational terms, Abraham would tell you that the cause of the symptoms isn't the physical presence or absence of anything, it's the effect of the vibration you're offering on your alignment. In other words, the beliefs that are causing the person to worry are the real cause of the symptoms.

Sonif someone is worried then to get cancer as a result, then they will get it?? That is very worrying...

Welcome to the Forum, Robbiezen!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiezen View Post
    Sonif someone is worried then to get cancer as a result, then they will get it?? That is very worrying...
    You can look at it in that way, if you'd like.

Or they could recognize that they are the ones thinking their thoughts. No one is thinking their thoughts for them. They could also recognize that when they think those thoughts, they feel a negative emotion (such as Worry) and decide that they might like to think another, different thought which feels better than their thoughts of Worry.

Abraham teach us about using our emotional guidance system in this way, to guide ourselves away from the thoughts which are creating things that we don't want. That's why we have negative emotion. (Have you ever wondered that?) According to Abraham, our negative emotion lets us know that we're not going to like what's going to manifest from our Worrying thoughts, giving us the opportunity to shift our focus or shift our thoughts so that we can attract something that we want, rather than something that we don't want.

When you look at it in this way, you might change your opinion and decide that, rather than Worrying, this perspective is empowering.

Thank you guys for accepting me into the community!

thank you for your replies.

But again, to the question... could one get cancer the via the law of attraction with regard to my initial question??

But again, to the question... could one get cancer the via the law of attraction with regard to my initial question??
    Re-read Marc's reply.

Can someone use their focus on what they do not want and manifest that unwanted thing? YES. You are the creator of your reality and you get what you think about, whether you want it or not. Now is it something to worry about or that will manifest quickly? No. Nevertheless, being the creator of your own reality means that if you focus in ways that ways that hold yourself in defiance of strong desires (such as a desire for health) and you do that chronically, indicators that you're doing such a thing will manifest. Again, you have clear guidance in every moment whether a subject or perspective feels good or not, as well as whether it feels BETTER or not. You've got plenty of time and warning before you drive into a metaphorical ditch.

To Marc:
    . could one get cancer via the law of attraction with regard to my initial question??

. could one get cancer via the law of attraction with regard to my initial question??
    Why this especially??? There are so many other vibrational levels, where Your cells can react. Asthma? OCPD? Heart attack? Stumbling in the smoking fog?
    I don't want to count them.
    There are many possibilities for the universe to respond to Your beliefs, not only the one. Only Source knows Your focusses and preferences (and Your vibration) and will do its best.
    You will get the essence of Your feeling and belief.

What did you mean by "that if you focus in ways that ways that hold yourself in defiance of strong desires (such as a desire for health) and you do that chronically, indicators that you're doing such a thing will manifest"?