Thread: Manifesting what most people would deem unbelievable, or freakishly coincidentally.

Manifesting what most people would deem unbelievable, or freakishly coincidentally.

Hi, im new to LoA and Abraham Hicks.

Id like to hear your experiences with manifesting anything that would defy logic, science, freakishly coincidental or be considered impossible to most people to believe.

Thanks.

An important preface to this discussion is to ask that if you're new, why would you want to start in the place of trying to manifest something that would "defy logic, science, freakishly coincidental or be considered impossible to most people?" I'm not suggesting that those things can't happen, and I've had a number of experiences that would qualify. Nevertheless, when you're starting anything new, usually you start out with things that are easy and then work your way up to more challenging things. If you start out with things that "most people would deem unbelievable," you're really setting yourself up for failure.

Also, keep in mind that no matter what people share with you, nothing can possibly replace learning the basics and then learning to apply what you to know to your life. The best place to start is with the books, particularly Ask and It Is Given.

With all of that said, we have an entire sub-Forum on Success Stories and Manifestations for you to peruse at your leisure: http://www.abeforum.com/forumdisplay...Manifestations

Welcome to the Forum!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Welcome from me as well!

this Abe-quotes might be interesting to you:

Abe about "MAGIC", "Miracles", conjurers, mermaids and fairies of the Universe

Quotes about being weird, genius and "doing it your own, DIFFERENT way"

-I found them personally especially helpful, as I am one who came from a muggle family who deemed so much that happened to me freakish, weird and woo-woo. But what most of the world would deem weird is so logical and normal, once you understand how this world- and itīs creation- really works. Itīdoesnīt defy logic, it is a fuller, more whole logic.

Have fun!