Thread: High flying Disc experience

High flying Disc experience

For the first time atleast in my awareness I was on high flying disc where everything seemed so beautiful and easy flowing.
    people - beautiful... work beautiful.. creative ideas just popping up...felt sponteanity..Stopped my car and took some beautiful pics of multi colored skies that I never noticed...Texted my friends ...sent them some pics and jokes....Inspired and happy simply happy....I felt absolutely top notched.Everything felt just at peace , at its best, at its very being.Most importantly I felt so much tapped in, tuned in and turned on for the very first time..
    Now I know how it feels to be in vortex!.

I am doing this while in Vortex!

Sounds like a Success Story to me. Good for you.

Yes it just feels amazing, and it was just simple and small things that gets you going...material stuff just doesnt matter....just pure joy and your inner being...at ine point I was just driving like on auto pilot mode and just appreciating the nature outside.

Wonderful! =]

Yes...love it.

Alignment at its best....

Quote Originally Posted by AshH View Post
    For the first time atleast in my awareness I was on high flying disc where everything seemed so beautiful and easy flowing.people - beautiful... work beautiful.. creative ideas just popping up...felt sponteanity..Stopped my car and took some beautiful pics of multi colored skies that I never noticed...Texted my friends ...sent them some pics and jokes....Inspired and happy simply happy....I felt absolutely top notched.Everything felt just at peace , at its best, at its very being.Most importantly I felt so much tapped in, tuned in and turned on for the very first time..Now I know how it feels to be in vortex!.I am doing this while in Vortex!
    This is the best kind of manifestation IMO. Alignment. You just feel like evrythings perfect and ahhh theres nothing i need. Just blissful and happy. Thiks is the kind of manifestation I want the most. Yes I love physical stuff, but being in the Vortex is a million times more orgasmic Thank u for sharing AshH more please