Thread: I need your help can we manifest that sb is not dead

I need your help can we manifest that sb is not dead

Hello. Sorry for my bad English. I really need yor help. Police told me on 6th january that my boyfriend was murdered by someone. Also they told me that they cant tell me anything about this case because they are still looking for murderer. Me or his mother even not see his body - his mum can see his body on monday. Can i manifest that this is not his body - that he is alive, that this is not true that he is dead. I pray every day. I have time till monday to manifest that his mother tell me that this body is not his. That this is mistake. I love him so much. He is 27 years old

Welcome to the Forum, jilsa!

Quote Originally Posted by jilsa View Post
    Can i manifest that this is not his body - that he is alive, that this is not true that he is dead.
    Yes, because Abraham teach us

The Essence of My Every Desire Can Be Fulfilled... If your time-space reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within you, it is our absolute promise to you that your time-space reality has the ability to deliver, in full-manifested form, the reality of the desire it has inspired. Any and all desires can be fulfilled unless you are holding yourself out of alignment with your own desire. The feeling of competition or shortage, or limitation of resources, means you are out of alignment with your own desire.--- Abraham

Excerpted from the book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships #685
    To me, as I read this quote and I read your post, the key phrase in the quote becomes
    "...unless you are holding yourself out of alignment with your own desire.

You see, the rest of your post suggests to me that you don't know all that much about these teachings. So, it will be hard in the context of a Forum thread and within the time allotted, to explain how to work around that key phrase.

What you're sort of asking is like, after many, many years of sitting on the couch, you walk into the gym and want to lift the biggest, heaviest weight that they have...by closing time that day. You know that the likelihood of that happening is much smaller than if you first learn what it is you're trying to do, so that you can do it effectively and then starting with the smaller, lighter weights, giving yourself the time to build up your strength and your skill to the weight that you want to lift. And if you think about every skill that you have ever learned, it's been the same way, hasn't it?

Now, the good news is that, if you are aware of what Abraham teach, you might know that Abraham are intentionally disrespectful of "death" because they know that there is no death. They know that we are all eternal beings and what we call "death" is simply us continuing on in a different form. It's sort of no different than going into the next room. But even that's not a very good analogy because even when we move on to the non-physical realm, all of non-physical is focused with us here in this physical existence.

Whether he is still in his physical body or in a different form, he is still focused with you now. If he has moved onto the non-physical realm, he will continue to be interested in all the things he was interested "here." (There is no "here" and "there." It's all "here" but sometimes we humans use those inaccurate terms.) He will continue to focus on all those things he was interested in here, including you. And if you've listened to some of the clips about Esther's ongoing relationship with her beloved Jerry (who is now in non-physical), you might see that you can continue to love him, whether he's "here" or "there." There is no ending. There's only life and life and more life.

Moderator's note: I know that you're new with us, but as you attract your answers, please keep in mind that we are not a crisis helpline and that we are here to discuss these teachings of Abraham. So, our answers will be focused on those intentions. I thank, in advance, our Forum friends for focusing on those intentions as they reply to you.

Thank you so much for the answer and sorry i know you are not crisis helpline. I am in trust that he is alive i just know it. Thank you so much for this reply, you are so good for me.
    Last edited by jilsa; 01-15-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jilsa View Post
    Hello. Sorry for my bad English. I really need yor help. Police told me on 6th january that my boyfriend was murdered by someone. Also they told me that they cant tell me anything about this case because they are still looking for murderer. Me or his mother even not see his body - his mum can see his body on monday. Can i manifest that this is not his body - that he is alive, that this is not true that he is dead. I pray every day. I have time till monday to manifest that his mother tell me that this body is not his. That this is mistake. I love him so much. He is 27 years old
    Hi Jilsa,

I cannot possible imagine what you are going through. I just wanted to say to you: Yes, you can manifest that what you ask for. But it is also the feeling (emotion) that plays perhaps the largest part in Manifesting wishes. In your message (and I understand this, believe me!!) there are a lot of negative reinforcements. For instance "Can i manifest that this is not his body - that he is alive, that this is not true that he is dead." Your focus in this is on this stranger's body and death. Which means that what you focus on, you attract. Try focusing on your beloved boyfriend instead, and see him alive and well. Truly FEEL the positive emotion from seeing him alive and well in your mind's eye. Feel the warmth of his body, hear the beating of his heart. This body that is found has got nothing to do with your boyfriend. Tell him, in your mind: "I am so happy and grateful for your life. I am so happy and grateful that, no matter what, you will always find your way home to me, and, I am so happy and grateful for your beautiful strong-beating heart, your warm skin and your vibrant being." I know this is difficult. But if this is how you see him, he will always be alive for you.

~ Usha

Thank You Usha.
    The truth is that i saw his body today before cremation.
    So he is dead - i mean im so sad i wanna die, but i know that he is happy now.
    His body was so cold.
    But i could holded his hand and hugged him, so now to be honest i feel better that i coudl say him goodbye and how much i love him - it was today on morning.
    Tomorrow is funeral.