Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

"I often talk with people and at some point they nearly always start negative gossip and start moaning about the conditions in their life and how unfair their life is. I don't want to start saying: 'stop it!' or just leave because that may seem too impolite, because until then the talk was nice. I just don't know what I should say then (pondering on the neg. subject of the other person) and I don't want to talk bad stuff."
    1. With this I can see that I can distinguish between the positve and the negative end of the stick and that my Emotional Guidance System ist working. This is a good thing.
    2. I see that I make my feeling priority to some degree over the bad talk of others, otherwise I wouldn't stop participating in a talk, even though that may seem impolite.
    3. When I see that appropiate things happen to people who talk neg. gossip then it's a very very good choice to focus on other topics.
    4. My life and my emotions are important to me.
    5. When that means sitting quietly on a table and don't saying a word in hours than this is the price I am willing to pay.
    6. I can focus in that time on millions different topics that do feel better than the things the other person is talking about.
    7. That makes me feel better and that is what is impossible, and NOT to please everybody.
    8. My emotions are my business and "I" am responsible for my emotions and my life.

Hm.

Original Thought: "I am so in deep respect to all the self-confident actors here I can't really connect to them. I am feeling so out of place with them."
    New Story: "I am making sooo much out of it, jesus! I shouldn't put them on a throne, just because they do this job they are doing, just because they are more confident. It is just how it is. I can't click and connect with them. I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I haven't made it with action whenever I tried this, so that won't happen anyway, so the only option I have it to relax relax relax and feel better anyhow. Sure, on the long sight I really would like to have this not to be this big of a deal, I mean, that aren't saints, they are just human beings out of flesh and blood and they need to pee and are going to croak in the end. We are all on the same boat. But, right now, I just want to feeeeeel better. I can focus on other topics, put my nose into my text-books when they are around and do my job there, because that should feel better. It has to. I don't know how to solve this with action, and I don't have to know it. I can feel better, without the conditions changing. I mean, when I see how far I come. In the beginning, seeing this people in DISTANCE to me, seperate by the curtain, and now STAYING with the on the same side, a thing I never thought could ever ever happen... I mean, then everything is possible, even to RELAX next to them. Step by step. So I made things happen in my life that I never thought could be possible, even HERE, on this important topic to me, and I have come sooo far. That is nice, I like that."

Original: "I just can't really connect to xyz and abc, and, altough they are sometimes even younger, they are so much more relaxed and enjoying their thing. Why can't I just connect with them on eyeheight..?"
    New Story: [i]"I shouldn't compare myself to them, even when I am now working WITH them, that doesn't automatically mean, that I can talk to them. I am where I am, and I have my year long storys and they do have their own storys and that what is manifesting for everybody. So it is just logical, that it is how it is. That is just the result of the LOA. I MUST BE. I like that this is just a thought thing. I have no idea how to change my behaviour and connect with them, but that is not my job anyway. My job ist only ever ever ever to feel better. My job ist to feel better. ALWAYS. My job I asigned for when I came into this time space reality was to better and as good as possible and to embrace contract and then observe with my sense what 'I' created with my focus. How this is going to play out? I don't know. That doesn't matter!"

Original thought: "I feel so insecure about what M. and C. and all the others could think, because I think that what they think of me has serious consequences (because I want something from them, even if its 'approval' or something)" (yes I inspired this thought by you WB)

New Story: "I do care about what people think about me. But I don't care about what EVERYBODY is thinking of me. There are so many people who think positive of me, or who I am in no way interested what they could think of me, so there is a wide range of different weights I give to what people (could) think of me. But what is so worst with the people I do care about so so much, that I can't even freely smile or do my thing? They don't know me and I don't know them and I have a life-long story I told myself, that made me, who I am. I am pretty sure, that most people I met everyday and I care about don't even think about me, after they have seen me. So that is ALL in my head. Because people are mainly in their own realities and are busy minding their own emotions and thoughts. At some point, they dissappear from my life, because I know entered a new life-situation or a new job or whatever, so what they could think couldn't result in a long negative consequences. I know that what they think don't have any power, it's only the power I give it to them, because the full power of my life lies in MY thoughts entirely. I could take those people as kind of rolemodel, because they are more independent of what others are thinking than me (not all of course) and I can take this as motivation, that I can FEEL that, too."

took some time to "get started". I don't have relief with every statement, it's more that I write myself into relief. This is probably not the right process right now, because that wasn't so fertile. Will try something later. It was more like "sounds nice".

Current: "I am feeling worrisome/fearful when I think of asking ABC out. I think it could work but maybe I am totally wrong and she thinks... I just can't overcome that fear.."
    New Story: "First, I KNOW that I really don't want this to be 'fixed', I realize that I just want relief from that thought. I can see this, because I don't want my life to be always 'fixing' situations like this, I want to enjoy life and let good things happen, to let the good life flow to me without trying so hard every single time. To just enjoy the interaction and not to think my way through the action and to some physical outcome. I KNOW that there are dozens and houndrets of women interaction to me available all the time and I will have those situations again and again, so I can calm my self a bit down by seeing that she or she or she isn't the only women in the world. I don't need to make this like a final situation where I have only one try. I will eventually figure this out and that doesn't has to be done right now with this women I am thinking of right now. I even know that everything is already aligned for me and I don't have to rush over there, I can enjoy the way 'till there and that I can't have a happy ending without a happy journey anyway. I remember that I asked women out in the past and that it sometimes was smooth, and I know this feeling from experience out of other subjects in my life. It's because I was in alignment and everything just worked itself out. So I can take my time and let this play itself out and focus myself on feeling better. That is my job. There is nothing more for me to do. I will have more fun/less crappy feelings along the way and will get there, too."
    Last edited by Klassik; 1 Week Ago at 11:41 AM. Reason: forgot italic

I am asked to provide a biography for the print and homepage about myself. THIS is new, normally I am just "extras" (if that is right translated), not named, no image and now I have my own page and everything. BOYAH.
    Thought: "In comparsion to the other small actors with me I have no degree and nothing and they have all a very full vita/life with acting class/university and everything and I just have there a big hole in my vita.."
    New Story: "It's awesome that I am doing this here with no background, with no classes, with no university in acting/theatre and am able to participate in this next to all the other professionell actors here. That is really an sign of things are working out for me. I get now the idea of that it's really not necessary to do all the action thing and that my leverage in my thoughts and vibration is so so so much more important than all the action I could offer. It doesn't help to compare myself to all the other folks - we have all different backgrounds, pasts, 'storys' we lived and told ourselves so that we are all in different places, even if we have the same age. Everybody is different. And that is totally OK. Even the people with the highest degree and the highest prestique and everything died or is going to die. There is really no different because we are all from the same source, we are all on this together. I learned that it is not important what we DO, but how we FEEL and we can feel better and good no matter what circumstances we are living, no matter, if the condition is like the condition of the other person - what makes the different is what we are THINKING."

Another thought: Tomorrow is my solo I was talking here about some time ago (and an epic WB post followed) and TBH I am nervous by the thought of it. I know that I will do this and that the tension will disappear 10 seconds into the piece, but until then it will rise.
    I will soften this now to feel better now: "Tomorrow is my solo, and I am going to perfom it like I rehearsed it. I was told that my voice is nice, and that this piece fits me, so I will perfom this in a good way. I always performed things like I rehearsed them. 99 % of all public things I did were a success. I am good at this, I know that I can do it. I will just imagine myself into this piece, I will be as much as possible what I am performing. There is no one else, I am there and my colleagues are there. With most of them I have a good time. They wouldn't have asked me to do this when they wouldn't be convinced of me. No matter what will happen there on stage, I can't make it wrong, lifes will go on and I will feel extra bonus relief after the performance, and I am looking forward to it, because that is sooooo wonderful to feel this, to feel the exicetement of finally doing it. This is always the best of it and I will feel plenty of it tomorrow. I will be proud of myself, I know, that this will work. I know, that other people would have canceled (and I know persons who did) the performance (early enough of course) because they couldn't stem the pressure, but I can do it, I DID IT. I did even much bigger parts and did it. And I will do it again, tomorrow."

At some point the thoughts just went rolling. First, it was like, "hm, nothing.." but then it just bubbled over (LOA of course).

I had this tempting urge this morning when I get out of bed for women. Strong momentum. Distract, making coffee, food, watching the snow whirling through the air, like a storm. The trees and roofs are white, and I am sitting in the warm inside, enjoying my food watching some fine clips, forgot about women for the time, jicks! After that I calmed down the momentum, thought about all the tools and the time I will put into the Teachings to work on that big house with all the tools to be found in there, because if someone here did that, I can do that, too. I have all I need to sooth myself, I am not skilled to use all the tools but that will come, I am for sure. I've seen progress in my emotions and manifestations on topics, so success is tangible for me here and there, this topic isn't any different, so that will be soothed, too.

My focus is more and more on the basic things. Feeling better about money and where I am. I started the "prosperity game" again but this time with a big deposit book where I log my deposits with subjects I used the money for and transferals where I send the money to. So it's much more real.

Thought: "The young actors there I am playing with are all so easy, they go to clubs and partys on weekends together but I can't enjoy myself in those places or around with these people, although I would love to do this. It's like that I make so much out of what they could think that I don't enjoy interactions (and hardly come into conversations) at all and that I miss so much fun in live. I know deep that I don't need those people to have fun but I can't enjoy being on my own with all those negative thoughts in my head."

New Story: "It's really no fun at all to be missing out so much enjoyment with people I met everyday and to just stand out of the groups. It's really no fun that I can't express myself, to be myself in fear of rejections, critism to my person and what not. But what is it worth to push against it? I am the creator of these emotions, of these manifestations, and I can right now accept it and have the power to find another thoughts to think or to fight against and suffer. Because, it won't disappear just like this. It MUST be there, otherwise I couldn't rely on LOA. And, that is a good thing, because that means that these emotions and manifestations aren't there accidentally, but a result of my vibration/thinking, because that is the law. It is LAW. It MUST be.

The thing is, that there ARE some people I can talk to, I can enjoy myself with, where I can express myself. Those people exist. Those are my manifestations, too. So, I can THINK about them more of the time, because that would feel better than thinking of the people where this is not possible for me (or in much less form). There is for example A. I can talk and enjoy myself to a much higher degree to like I would love to interact with C. (to who I can't interact to). I really like meeting her. We can talk about so many things and play and interact and flirt. It is really fun to be with her. It is really easy and I feel much less resistance towards what she might think that what C. might think, although both are really attractive. I always love to meet her. Or T. I really like talking to him, and I can do that although he is such an distinctive and talented actor. We talk about this and that and it's nice making fun with him. I can really think of other people, too."

There is relief but at some point it starts to feel like "work" and I stop it.

"Out of not knowing what to work on I fall into not-doing-anything, although I really like doing things, although I of course would do something that brings me forward (feeling wise) in my topics that are important to me. I always wait for something giving me a sign to act on, otherwise I do often nothing productive."
    1. I see that I shifted again from the vibrational journey to the action journey.
    2. I don't have to make anything happen, my job is only to do what I am doing right now, feeling better, finding thoughts that feel better.
    3. That is all I want and the reason we hoomans want everything.
    4. I sure can do things I like, als long as it feels good or better to do that.
    5. When it doesn't feel good, I can work on the thoughts I am thinking in that situation, so I can use it to find more relief.
    6. I don't have to make such a big deal of all of this, because there is no "end"-point, there is no final goal to achieve - I have all the time in the world.
    7. I don't need to worry that I don't have things to work on because eventually things will then get bigger and I will have things to work on.
    8. There is no rush in anything and everything I want to feel is always there and will be there tomorrow and forever, so I can calm a bit here.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    1. I see that I shifted again from the vibrational journey to the action journey.
    Good for you for noticing that. That is progress, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    "Out of not knowing what to work on...
    Pop quiz time (and this one's a multiple choice question): What is Abraham's "only one answer"? Is it
    A) Find some topic to work on
    B) Feel better

I made that quiz easy for you and you know the answer. So, the question that you might want to be asking yourself isn't "What shall I work on?" but "What thought (of all the millions of things that I can think about right here, right now) feels better to me to think about?" That's a very different thing, isn't it?

Ok, thank you.