Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

First, I pat myself on my back for listening to my thoughts and emotions MUCH more than before and working much more on "small" things like the sauce thing. Last month I would just get by it because I wouldn't believe much relief, but now I have more faith (or whatever) after that big WB-post. So, good for me!

Old story: In the store there was a young women who obviously bought something for valenstineday.
    I really envy this life, where you know that you have a partner. Where this is something normal. I really can't see how that will ever work for me at that feels really bad.

I surely see that there are a lot of people who have this life but aren't happy, so it's not the path of happiness. And, after all I have read and heard by Abraham and other folks I can see that it makes totaly sense to me, because "happy" is emotion and emotion is the result of THOUGHT and not of circumstances and conditions.

Oh, why do I get remembered by this sooo often? It's like a thing that is everywhere. Everywhere are (whatever level of happiness) couples and I am alone. That sucks soo much. That is something so expected by society and I probably don't considered "normal", because I am like never seen with a women. Am I not normal? hew. Of course that is rubish here! What I feel here has NOTHING to do if I have a women on my side or not! It's about my THOUGHTS! And many women wouldn't look at me or noticing me when I wouldn't be unattractive or unnormal, because that is all given to some degree and ONLY my alignment is responsible for that and my alignment is a result of my thoughts, over what I have total control. Sure, I am not the master aligner YET but Tiger Woods wasn't the pro golfer from his first year of life on earth.

I CAN see that soothing makes it easier for me that it IS possible, and that it doesn't matter THAT much like before when I was totally in the negative juice. It's ALL about my thoughts.

Sure, I sometimes would love if that would be easier or if someone would hand me some guide to feel better on that specific topic, because sometimes I feel like my case is so unique. But when I see that persons on OTHER topics with a similar vibration THERE felt better, than I may be able to do that, too.

[BUSINESS - MONEY]

I could start now to create something what I want have in my business, but I just can't believe, that this will be a success and instead a big waste of time.
    What if I invest hour after hour, and nothing come out of it? What, if I actually drift away from my financial goals (the fullfilling of them), instead of getting closer? Oh, man, why do this have to be so nebulous.

But, what, if I totally waste my time I would put into that "journey" of starting the business? That is sooo less explained, why does nobody have explained that better! ARGH.

I am not even started doing something business related. I am not even sure, if that ever will happen. Should I just start? Or shouldn't I. Hm. I just don't know. Other DO have success with that, so why not just jump into the cold water and DO IT? But that is action journey.

I mean, when that is true what Abraham is talking about, than I have the best business partner in the Universe, the LoA. I see it organizing my life (to some degree), and I think that my life is a respresentation of my thoughts and feelings, but I can't really trust it and "go" for it. Although my business is a part of that LoA-based Universe, too.

I created something business related before my business (part of why I got the idea in the first place of starting a business). I didn't have earned money with it, but there are thousands of people using my creations here! So, people DO like what I create, and they even suggest things I should creat, they'd like to see.

[GENERAL WORK, GENERAL MOOD]

I have this physical sensation of tiredness (out of no reason) and sometimes that I can't do the work (or anything else) for hours, and then the day is over and wasted. That happens so often.
    I don't want to lay in bed, I want to do something. I FEEL sometimes then despair and depression for several hours.

Who wouldn't not feel that way, when you do nothing, are not in the mood for something and you are laying in your bed or sitting tired in front of your PC for several hours a day? That is not worth living. Ergs. I want to believe, that life can be like I want it, or that I can feel better on a regular basis, but it's so feels like a treadmill. I am really sick of this, I just want to give up. I sometimes feel THAT I am FEELING my way towards better feeling places and I really are listening to what I am thinking and feeling more often, but still it doesn't seem to be enough, what the **** am I supposed to do here? I am not expecting that money rains or that someone comes and "saves" me, but it's so tiresome. Maybe I am just doing something wrong here, because, I am surely must do something "wrong". I have a so much big to do list and it is getting bigger and bigger and I don't get stuff done, I don'T feel like doing the list and for many items I am not even able to do that, and those people who can do that don't show up.

I really should put my face in the books, but what should that bring me? (blame) I read and do but it seems to lead me not where I want to be and where it is "promised" (I am not refering here to manifestations).

It's just so much, even if I wanted to sooth all the thoughts that creates negative emotions I have IN ONE DAY, I wouldn't be able to do, because it is so overwhelming, the whole process, and it takes so much time that it can only lead to WORK. Hm.

Actually I can see some sun shining and that I indeed just YESTERDAY had some really tangible relief (not much, but relief), and that I listened really concious to what I was thinking during the day.

So I really got the idea down, so I CAN do this. I can do this, and maybe it's just practise. I shouldn't be sooo hard to myself on this. I haven't practised math or grammar in school the whole day, so I shouldn't expect to do this here.

Puh, I feel something changed, not much, but I feeeeel something changed now.

[MONEY]

After I slept (because of heeeavy neg. momentum) too long this afternoon I missed an event and so I am sitting here. Following might be "a piece" of that momentum. Missed GYM. Really dskljhfl day.

Old story: NOT having an recurring "official" income makes me crazy and powerless. As long as I don't have an "real" job the Job Departement is killing me, and the only jobs available right now are so far away and I don't want to do them. The JD insist that I will take those jobs or they will punish me and than it's over for me. It's like they are holding a gun against my head. The thought of doing those jobs is horrible, and I fear to go to job interviews where I would have some fun in the job, but I am so long out that I don't suit to that anymore. I feel despair, how my day will ever be comfortable and worth living, right now it sucks a lot.

NOT having an recurring "official" income makes me crazy and powerless.
    Let us start here. I know now (and after so many times I can say Know) that not the conditiona are making me feeling this, but my thoughts in this situation. Things, situations and manifestations don't have that power. I have learned that over and over.

There seem to be people who can live under those conditions and feel much more easy and better, so it is possible to feel better here, but for my part, that is like not possible, because I am thinking too much of the negative consequences. And the consequences are so tangible that I can't ignore them.

As long as I don't have an "real" job the Job Departement is killing me, and the only jobs available right now are so far away and I don't want to do them.
    I right now even am accept partely to do a job, but why does it have thoooose jobs and why do they have to be sooo far away? And of course they won't kill me, but it seems like it. It's not that I don't want to work, but probably I was "hoping" for something I prefered and to create something on my own terms, because of my knowledge of the LoA but I was not successful. And now I am so deep in this hole, created so strong synaptic pathways for it and associate "pain" with this normal work, and the thoughts that I am out of work for yeeeears (on purpose) and then going back there with having nearly no skills to offer and to get paid very low. If I would have intended to go back to those kind of jobs, those 9to5 jobs, sure, then I would have put time in bettering my craft, but I did nothing.

I mean, everybody would react like this. Everybody would freak out if a long had executed plan would fail and then everything starts back at 0 again, with the difference that the world continiued the whole time and you are just left over. That sucks a lot. There are people who bite their teeth together and just do those jobs under those circumstances, and then complain their whole life, but I can't do that, I don't like I want ever do that or be able to do that. I mean, that is something good, isn't it? I somehow INSIST that my life can be better than this, that I want a good (emotional) life experience for myself. I should give me some "points" for that, for caring about how I feel. Not many would do that.

The JD insist that I will take those jobs or they will punish me and than it's over for me.
    I can not even be bad with them, they are just doing their job. And in this world place people are supposed to have a normal job, or you get punished. Hm.

It's like they are holding a gun against my head. The thought of doing those jobs is horrible, and I fear to go to job interviews where I would have some fun in the job (because I would blame myself because I don't understand most of the requirements for that because I am so long out of that), but I am so long out that I don't suit to that anymore. I feel despair, how my day will ever be comfortable and worth living, right now it sucks a lot.

I allowed money into my life, and I even allowed enough without those jobs to life, and right now I don't need to work actually for some month, but I am forced to find a job. Hm, maybe I can talk to the JD that I HAVE money and that I don't need RIGHT NOW a job, and that I will take some more time to find a better job.. (action journey). I will do this. Because I am calmed right now, I HAVE money. I can pay the rent. I have food.

But it's this f****ing job they want me to have. What is their f**cl*ng problem?!? I understand them logically, but they don't think a SECOND about me, they think ONLY about their applying government laws. I really doubt if that will EVER be different, I am in this situation for nearly a year, actually over a year, and nothing changed. Hm.

Sure, I could pay the rent more often then not by myself through allowing money on nice, more wonderful ways, that is an improvement. Hm. I don't know what to do.

Story: "I suck at finding BFTs. It's really exhausting. Even if my day would be kind of ok to that point, my energy decreases heavily while doing a process. Compared to all the Abers on the forum, it takes me so much longer for BFTs, BFTS, that aren't as relieving they find in much less time. That's unfortunate, my day flys by and with really little relief nothing really achieved."
    I suck at finding BFTs. It's really exhausting. Even if my day would be kind of ok to that point, my energy decreases heavily while doing a process.

So I find myself feeling ok some moments of the day. Law Of Attraction is a 'Law', so it must work all time, 100 % precicely. So, there must be some application erros MY side. So I don't have to look for improvements in the Law, but in my application of the Teachings. That is something I might control.

Compared to all the Abers on the forum, it takes me so much longer for BFTs, BFTS, that aren't as relieving they find in much less time. That's unfortunate, my day flys by and with really little relief nothing really achieved.

That really suck. I had an okay day, with some thoughts collected to sooth, and I recognized how my energy whent down and down and how it got harder and harder to find something to feel better. That sucks so much because these processes are suppose to make me feel better after applying them! So what is it here? What is the f***ng problem here? I never wasted my life so much like right now, so I have done it better before, there was a time I haven't wasted so much time idle and sleepy. And I really think that is the result of my lifestyle, because I only look at the vibrational aspects. So maybe I am trying to hard? I don't know. I've read recently that one Aber can find relief in less than 10 minutes. On big juicy topics. And he thinks that other can do that, too. So, it IS possible. I Believe that this is possible! But I don't have a clue how to get there. I remember, that another forum member wrote, that work feels like WORK, when one try to jump too far in the emotions. Hm, maybe that is a thing here.

So I have some points to contemplate here. So it is possible and maybe I am trying to jump to high, hm.

So, my day isn't wasted, those times I sleep or am not able to do a thing help me to want MORE. I don't mean Step 1, Asking, because I am not in the vicinity of to believe that in this moment, although I buy that logically.

But in those moment I want to change, that I sleep multiple times a day, that nothing is done. That is natural. Hm, I am focused on the unwanted here. Got to get that. I DO make progress. I shouldn't put that down, there IS progress.

[SOCIAL - SELF WORTH]

My first thought this morning:
    "The sun is shining... ugh, soon it will be summer again (wanted), and that will mean, lots of women in short clothes. Oh, no. That is going to kill me. When this will carry on like this, I am going to have lock myself in my apartement. I don't want that, I want to enjoy summer, not suffer in summer."
    1. That is horrible to think about that. I thought I had time to clean this up and now it's nearly march! And I don't get ahead on this, no!
    2. Oh man, that is just not fair, all those buds are going more or less enjoy the summer and the girls, they don't have to struggle with this. That is sooo unfair! Women aren't in their "equation", they can decide to do things they want to do and just focus on that.
    3. What is the problem with them, whey they don't help me with that? They must see that I don't get around with women, or more poorly than good, so why they don't give a **** and just help me with this?
    4. When I think about it... I don't want their help, because their help would be highly action oriented. And I see from my experience that is has nothing to do with action, the whole emotional reaction is about my thoughts. That is what Abraham teach. My thoughts create my emotions. It seems that the conditions create those emotions, but it's my thoughts about the conditions that creates the emotions.
    5. And why isnt' there a single person in the success part of the forum where someone had the same issue I can relate to, to make it easier for me?
    6. I really wonder if I will ever progress in my emotions here.
    7. Now I have this wonderful Teaching and still don't get better with women, that is so frustrating... argh.
    8. I have no idea how to proceed.
    9. Maybe this will never work for me.
    10. Maybe I will always have to live with this.

​[MOTIVATION - TIREDNESS]
    And here I am sitting with nothing to do, 1 hour after waking up, after "getting ready for the day", after exhilarating myself with "I like..." and now there is just nothing for me to do and I get sleepy. WHAT. THE. Fdkljdfsnhls.

• That is so obvious that this has NOTHING to do with my physical Well Being, but with my Alignment. So I am having nothing to do, empty mind, so what.
    • Oh man this is soooo sfdjlfjl, how long should this proceed, until I am old and lined? This can't be true. This. Can't. Be. True. Really.
    • I have no idea where this comes from, I should accept it. I have nothing to do, no "action" to take, just sitting. Sleepy.
    • So, do I have a problem with "doing nothing"? I can't believe this. I do like doing nothing, but not right after I waked up in the morning. Ugh.
    • This pisses me off so heavily. Why does this happen, why the hell does this happen? Alright then, I will take the nap, so what other choices do I have?

Main story: Life is really grim right now. Nothing is working out for me. People who wanted to help me with renovating don't show up, even close family members. There is no motivation for nothing, even for things I liked to kind-of enjoy (or at least motivation do to it) last week, this week I really don't want to do them and omitted (?) the GYM for example 3 times. THREE times! The bakery vendor is nice to everyone but not to me, I sleep 14 hours a day because I am so active in my day that it needs so much sleep (sarcasm), the works that supposes to make me feel better is making me tired. And when I am really well-slept, I have a glimpse of Hope. But then I think: "Now I am feeling better because I slept soo much, and not because I was able to achieve that through the work I did before I got tired. So I have no real control over how I feel." I could do so many things, learn this, do that, go there, but I have so much resistance. And yesterday I even had a moment of near alignment, where I felt good, but now, it is not even close.

Life is really grim right now. Nothing is working out for me.
    Yeah, life sucks, I never imagined that I am still after a year in this position. But is really nothing, like NOTHING working out for me? That is not true. Some things are working out. Indeed, the LoA doesn't make a break, it is still active, so it's not to blame the LoA, but me. I mean, some thing broke in my car after 9 years and I thought first that it will cost me hundrets of s, but it was not even 20 , so it was really cheap and that was actually something working out for me. Even the mechanic guy choosed the lowest rate so it would be really cheap! So there ARE things working out! And when I yesterday after a long time played this game, I immediately was the top scorer, altough I was off that for so long. So things ARE working out for me!
    People who wanted to help me with renovating don't show up, even close family members.

I mean, I did understand when "that" person didn't show up the whole time, but now this person? What the **** is wrong with that person? I always could rely on that person, and now that. Hm, I see, that I was really negative this day. More than usual. That I felt really bad this morning, so I kind of might understand why he didn't showed up - because I was not in Alignment. Alignment trumps everything, that is what they say on the forum. So I could say, that this was working out for me, because the LoA just brang me what was in alignment with my thoughts and feelings.

There is no motivation for nothing, even for things I liked to kind-of enjoy (or at least motivation do to it) last week, this week I really don't want to do them and omitted (?) the GYM for example 3 times. THREE times!
    <>

The bakery vendor is nice to everyone but not to me, I sleep 14 hours a day because I am so active in my day that it needs so much sleep (sarcasm), the works that supposes to make me feel better is making me tired.

I mean who he **** thinks she is? I should report her. I shouldn't accept that and report that to their responsible boss. But I Know that this is so obvious a result of MY vibration, and she has no other choice than to not be friendly to me (to big jump?). I really shouldn't rely on her behavings and of the behavior of anyone else. I should be managing my thoughts and emotions, no matter what is happening to me. But I don't buy that from myself. I don't think that I will can hold this attitude up of going to a store and don't care how the person behind the shelter is behaving.
    <I get a bit stuck so I pass here>

And when I am really well-slept, I have a glimpse of Hope. But then I think: "Now I am feeling better because I slept soo much, and not because I was able to achieve that through the work I did before I got tired. So I have no real control over how I feel." I could do so many things, learn this, do that, go there, but I have so much resistance. And yesterday I even had a moment of near alignment, where I felt good, but now, it is not even close.
    <too>