Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

Ok let's do some soothing.

"From one day to another I have to pay thousands of € in 3 days, but I can't even buy food. I am totally desperate."
    1. Maybe I can ask them to start paying in rates from January, so I don't have the pressure to come up with that money in that short time.
    2. I know they won't take stuff away from immediately, like they wrote in the letter, so I have some reminder by them first before that will happen.
    3. Maybe I can cancel my "build loan contract" so I would have the money.
    4. I don't know how to proceed, but it can't get more worse.
    5. At least I have paid the rent for this month.
    6. I know I will get paid the rent next month. Not sure how to pay other things, but the rent will be paid at least.
    7. Maybe I can sell some stuff so I have some money for electricity.
    8. I avoided it to apply for the jobs the job department forced-offered me, bit maybe I can try to apply there so I have some money think properly. I don't have to work there forever.
    9. I heard someone was in a similar situation and she is still living in her apartment, with the same demanding job dep. for the money backpayment. Maybe it is only so strong for me, because I never experienced that before.
    10. Maybe this isn't the end of all time for me like it felt in the first minutes, maybe this is just a huge opportunity to learn how to relax even under those circumstances. (More general)
    11. My will to life in a save place is hopefully stronger than living in the streets, so that I will apply for some of the job applying offers.
    12. I mean people were forced to work in forced slavery starved to dead only 70 years ago in my country so my position is quite human compared to it.
    13. With some days distance, maybe so will see it all more calm.

Edit:

To focus more on the having end of the stick: "I have no money right now. That is evidence. But this side job at the theatre, I got a call from days ago where I was announced that I will earn so much money next month, that I have money. That money, helps me that I can sleep more better (it's like 5:20 AM right now.) I will have this money, because I earned it already in October. And in December I will even earn more. So I have definitely ways money comes in. I am so grateful for THAT money. So this money outlet, where I earned 1/3 of last year, will now pay my rent. Wonderful. This will get me going, this will allow me to pay for my rent for the first time, only by money I EARNED, with "work" I LOVE. I mean, I get paid that money to act, to get a costume AND to have FUN! How cool is that? It's like doing a hobby I love, but I get money for it.

And I heard the head of that department in the theatre, that she is looking from January for a new men for the service. And, I don't even have to apply for it, she already is considering me for that position. Even more money from that environment, hurray!"
    Last edited by Klassik; 1 Week Ago at 12:31 AM.

Let's do some more soothing.
    "For the first time in life from one day to another (and I know that those things happen overnight out of nowhere) I feel anxiety for my existence. I feel shame, not even have enough money for basic... That does not feel good to go there, I feel the negativity coming up, so let's go more general. I really was taking care of my financials, even collected every receipt. I men, who does that? I was really responsible for my money. I can't understand how that could happened. I don't have to know how that did happen, I don't need to go 'down' the rabbit hole, because with it I would focus more on what I don't want.

I am so lucky that I could improve my income this year at the theatre steadily, that I will right when I need it with the beginning of next month can pay my rent for the month. I relied on others money, but now I can do it on my own, right, when I need it. So, there is some light on the end of the tunnel. That gives me airtime to think more clearly, to make better decisions. And with the job offers I have to apply for from the job department, maybe one will hire me, so that I have a more improved situation very soon. Sure, that is not my dream job, but it is nice to get money from streams where I am responsible for 100 % and can finally even start building up some assets. So in all the negativity I can feel a sense of hope (maybe not the hope Abraham is talking about). So I can feel how my emotions are improving, while I typing these words. And in the end, I will learn so much from this situation and will be more able to find relief, whenever I want to, because that is what I want."

AH! Wait, is this "trying to fix sth." because I focus(ed) in my work towards what I don't want? Like talking in my work about what-is to "wrench" the what-i-don't-want-what-is to the ground? I am currently re-re-re-reading what you wrote in your last post. If that is the case, than I would have made an improvement here towards doing the work. You are free to answer here.

And more:

Start: "I feel so shit/desperate/regret when I see this young women who are more determined and work towards their goal (and attractive). I even asked her out after weeks of wobbling and fearing. So she unites everything I want (women/going after desires) and that just feels incredibly terrible. I hate that there are guys who can go to her even without knowing her and get her like nothing."

What I want: feeling of doing something with my life, feeling of being independent of women

"She IS talking to me. She IS flirting with me. I am talking to her. I asked her out for watching a piece together, she said yes. Sure, the first thoughts about that I was shitting my pants and avoided asking her. But I did it. So, maybe that factor of being not doing much isn't a factor in this dating thing. I heard Abraham say that it's about alignment. I met a solo female singer in the audience when I watched an opera and we could easily talk with each other. She is really ambitious and she is working a lot for her art. So, I AM talking to those people. I am talking with people, who are ambitious. Those people talk with me. So, I can see how I am doing better as I thought. I asked her out once for some "harmless" thing (not the singer), maybe I can ask women out for some more private things. Because, lately, I began thinking about those things, even imagined how that could be possible like never before. So, I started painting this picture in my mind automatically and that means, I can see that this is a possible thing for me. So I am actually doing much better than I thought. I talked to the attractive xyz at the rehearsal yesterday, and that felt very good. When I think about it I most often talk more to women than to anyone else. So I CAN do this."

Feels at least better than the things before.

I will get this "focusing on the feeling better". I will eventually get this and mine that relief that is in store for me.

I am so vagarious in my "goals"..
    ...I just don't know exactly what I want and that scares me, that I don't know how I can ever achieve what I want (money, relationships, deep knowledge in topics I like, etc) through this attitude.

But, is that true? Is that really really true, that I don't even have a small clue of what I want? I heard Abraham say, that, when I don't know what I want I know even better what I want. I see often what I don't want, so the answer is somewhere in my vortex already. My IB knows what I want. And, on top of that, I know already generally what I want. I know the broader area where, what I like to do is based. That is nice. When I know think about it, I even got "applauded" by an actor that I re-changed my direction that early in life, a thing, what other people never are able to do in their whole lifes. And I had the strengh, the courage to do that. That feels awesome. I never felt about this before in this way, because I never seen this from this angle. I like that realization.

I now feel much better about the fact, that I am at the theatre for that long as an "background artist" (not sure if that is the correct translation). I had somethings todo the last years, so I couldn't do anything else. So now I have a much better feeling in doing that. I know that someone laughed at me that I am "still" there, but now that doesn't bother me that much anymore. Hurray! Awesome.

Last edited by Klassik; 1 Week Ago at 02:45 PM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I am currently re-re-re-reading what you wrote in your last post. If that is the case, than I would have made an improvement here towards doing the work. You are free to answer here.

I'm reluctant to reply here because I've been noticing that each time I do reply you leave your thread for longer and longer absences. It seems to me that my replies are having the effect of calling you away from your “work” here when my intention is to encourage your “work.” So, I'm going to try to keep my reply here "brief."

AH! Wait, is this "trying to fix sth." because I focus(ed) in my work towards what I don't want? Like talking in my work about what-is to "wrench" the what-i-don't-want-what-is to the ground?

When you think about it, what you're really asking us here is “Am I doing this 'right’?” That's a fair question. Any answer to your fair question hinges on how we define “right.”

Now, you've heard our very simple and accurate answer to your fair question: “You can easily tell. (You don't need us.) You feel better than you had been feeling before. You feel relief.” As long as your definition of “right” is “Do I feel better for having done my 'work’ (or having meditated or having taken my nap, etc.)?” then it really is that simple.

When you're asking “Where's my stuff?” or when you're not willing to shift your focus away from your issue or when you rule out an approach because you can't see how it will bring you the stuff you so clearly want or when you're doing your “work" to prevent this awful thing from happening to you again or when you do your “work” and the relief that you feel is because you're observing your “work” and thinking “I can see that I'm doing my 'work,’ that I'm a 'good Aber,’ and that means I'm getting my stuff” (I'm NOT criticizing; just listing some of “the things that you have been doing” that we've discussed in your thread here) then you can ask yourself if you've shifted your definition of “right” to mean “Will this get me my stuff?” And if you're still not certain (after all, you might have to practice yourself into your awareness and your self-honesty) you can look around you to see what you're manifesting.

------------------
    A brief comment about what you've been sharing with us: You seem to have created a fast-moving stream, with a bit of momentum. That's all right. So, I want to share some tips to help you with your ride on this particular of the stream.

First off, contrary to what we usually recommend here on the Forum, in this moment, take your action journeys (on the job, money, housing fronts). Make the wisest action decisions you can make for yourself at this time and regain your stability. It's hard to do this vibrational “work” if you're not eating or if you're out on the street. Abraham would certainly recommend to you that you arrange things so that your existence is no longer threatened. Make your action journeys your priorities at this time. They will be your paths of least resistance (because you Believe--almost all humans do--in the effect of action).

One practical tip I use: There are times when we create momentum so that it seems that life just comes at us and we have to deal with it. At this times, especially when we're mired in the action journey (as I've just recommended), it can be hard to balance our vibrational “work” with our “taking care of business.” What I like to do during those times is schedule my time: a chunk of the day for action and a chunk for vibrational “work.” Make each chunk as big as your practical common sense tells you. For example, if your practical common sense tells you that it's wise, prudent and necessary to spend 4 hours of your day at rehearsal and 10 hours finding or working your other job and 3 hours doing normal life stuff, leaving 1 hour for your vibrational “work,” arrange your schedule according to your practical common sense. Set these up as appointments or commitments, even with yourself. This is a variation on Abe's Segment Intending Process from AAIIG.

That way, when you start to worry or panic about some action thing during your vibrational “work” appointment, you can honestly put those thoughts aside, knowing that you’ve scheduled ample time for your action. You can soothe your thoughts with honest statements like “I don’t have to think about that now” or "I'm taking care of business" so that you can refocus on your vibrational “work.”

Once you’ve gotten yourself out of crisis mode, you can then re-jigger your schedule so that you can (if you want) devote more time to your alingment, where your leverage is.

Prioritize your “work.” Make getting yourself safe, sheltered, fed and stable (and your vibrations surrounding all that) your priority. That also means temporarily putting your women issues and your peer issues on a back burner.

Adopt some new strategies. During times of intense momentum, more often than not, the best we can do is to manage the momentum. Managing our momentum AND our vibration at the same time is Olympic-worthy performance.

When we're in the midst of powerful unwanted momentum, our primary goal is to allow the momentum to subside. We don't “make” the momentum subside. That's not our “job.” The momentum will subside on it's own as long as we don't add to the momentum. In practical terms, that means using Abraham's list of “what to do when you're falling out of the airplane without a parachute” (re-ordered by me, in light of the most recent Workshops):

1. Meditate.
    2. Take a nap.
    3. Distract yourself.
    4. (If you're unable to do any of the above) Go general.

Almost anything else will add momentum. You can feel it when you do. It's at times like these that the true meaning of the word, soothing, comes in handy. What would you tell a dear friend who came to you reporting what you are now living to help your dear friend feel better? Tell that to yourself. Do this as much as possible.

If you haven't yet started a daily meditation practice, I would highly recommend you do so, first thing in the morning. 15 minutes a day is all that's necessary. You can repeat later in the day, if you'd like.

Lastly, be easy on yourself. Keep in mind that the Stream of Well-Being is dominant, even dominant over the momentum that appears in your life at this moment. Everything that you want is Downstream.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 1 Week Ago at 11:02 PM. Reason: Formatting

Thanks for the reply.

The action journey was the part I tried to never think about, because that is something that "happens automatically" like getting an income/job/offer, at least that what I understood about this. So I didn't even thought of writing or improving my applications (like I did 8 years ago with fine-tuning every sentence and paragraph and perfect margins on my résumé etc.) I will give this now much more air-time.

I have done that for now and now I will focus on the work.

And, I will write about it here for the last time and then never again: The thing in these Teachings (or more the lingo) what crippled me the most was the "when you do this, you feel better (and I know that really feeling better is enough, because I FELT it on times) and in the work you include things you want, to focus away from the neg. end of the stick, but that puts you on the condition train so to speak because you focus on conditions (or the idea of that) of what you want, so to speak. And you wrote that I focus on what I don't want, and that is because I didn't thought that I can focus in one process to what-I-want, because when I feel powerless (for example), I am not able to focus on what I want because that is TOOO far away and so I stayed at best then at Hate or Jealousy or even Insecure.

In your last post (on the other side) you wrote that, why my attitude (you wrote this in a playful way) isn't, why that matters to me to do the work again and again and my answer would be "because obviously I haven't felt relief regulary on the work like for example you did in your work and that is on the same time probably a piece why I drifted away from "feeling better" and to fix something, because my relief was so slight (or not "there" because I haven't done the processes right) that I thought "and that should make me feel better? THAT is relief, that is all? I can't even sense the relief. Is that relief? I am not sure... is that what this big process brings me? WHEN it's there, it's so small that I need a magnifier to see/feel it") And I read a FW from a fellow Aber here some hours ago and it seems like people feel REALLY better after doing a process. So my belief that I can only go up maybe one, two or mayble three rugs (and I don't want to be score taking here) is obviously not entirely right and that my idea of relief was wrong the whole time. Like, when I see people do a process and go from Insecure to Hope, than I can't believe how far they gone in ONE process. And that this feels better is evident. I thought I have to practise EACH step (like unworthiness -> jealousy for just a new relief step) again and again until I can go to "hate". And then this too again and again until I can go to "revenge" and that this would talke MONTHS and more.

I like how this clears up for me.
    Last edited by Klassik; 3 Days Ago at 08:03 AM.

Start: I am laying in bed all day long with dreams and goals as an grown men. And I don't know what to do with my life. My life sucks right now. I don't have the "drive" to do anything, all my visitions and things I am doing are on pause. I am justing getting crazy about that.

1. I learned, that in everything I do and dislike, there are things about I DO like. (same)
    2. Although I can't see it now, I believe, that I can find good things about this thoughts and the reality I am creating in time.
    3. My life is so much more overwhelming right now than I ever thought it would ever be, but I am where I am. I know that I create this emotions with my thoughts and that I can change my focus, change my thoughts and so change how I feel.
    4. I really really can't believe that this feelings-situation will last forever. I really really believe that someday I will eventually get this and start feeling better regulary, no matter what is happening with my life.
    5. I mean, I have some things I like in my life. I don't feel any relief thinking about those topics TBH. That means, I have the potential to find thoughts with dedication on those topics that feel better to me.
    6. I didn't learned how to drive the car on my first day or my first week, but eventually, I learned it and now its part of me. That will happen here, too. It's part of the learning process to fall down and pick myself up.
    7. Only because it's now my "life", and not a "car", it doesn't mean that it has to be more serious. Maybe I can find some playfulness in this approach how to calm myself down.
    8. I don't feel depressed like this all the time.
    9. Sometimes, I even feel really happy and like I could do anything I set into my mind. I HAVE those moments.
    10. I can milk to moments and embrace those moments and remember those moments in the future to find some relief.
    11. Many people never have this material to work with their thoughts, and I am still young, so I don't have to panic that much.
    12. I can still do all the things I set into my mind, but right now it's time to learn how to stay on the ground.

Center:I feel ok where I am for now.

The action journey was the part I tried to never think about, because that is something that "happens automatically" like getting an income/job/offer, at least that what I understood about this.

You understood Abraham correctly. Abraham teach us to get in alignment first and then, from that place of alignment, be inspired to our actions. They teach us this because we have more leverage in the vibrational journey than we do banging things into place through action. As I said to you in my last reply, we typically (99% of the time) talk our Forum friends into making the vibrational journey a higher priority than the action journey because we, too, understand the greater leverage of an aligned action journey over an unaligned action journey.

But Abraham are practical, wise and understanding ghosts. They know it's not our first day on Planet Earth*. They know that we've been practicing ourselves into habits of thought and vibration throughout our lifetimes so far. They understand that those habits of ours have attraction power and, thanks to that attraction power, those vibrations have current, existing momentum. They know that the LoA won't let us make immediate, radical changes from what we've been practicing.

Knowing all of this and being the practical, wise and understanding ghosts that they are, they also know that we are, vibrationally, where are and where we are is all right. They understand that, even though we have heard and accepted their message, it might take us some time to practice ourselves into the very different habits that they are asking of us. They understand that our current, practiced momentum might be strong enough that it’s going to bring us manifestations before we’ve mastered our vibration enough to change our practiced momentum. So, they give us an out.

Abraham teach that if you suspect that there’s “a monster in the bushes,” that’s not the moment to be doing your Focus Wheels. That’s the moment to get yourself away from the bushes. When you are (and this is NOT a criticism here) manifesting a lack of money to pay this month’s or next month’s rent and when your contingency plan to make this month’s rent means not having money for food, that is (and, again, this is NOT a criticism here) a-monster-in-the-bushes situation. In fact, you don’t simply “suspect” that there’s a monster in the bushes, you have a fairly good idea of what kind of monster is in the bushes and how close it is to you. Because of this unusual, temporary circumstance, I highlighted Abraham’s “out.” It’s not a contradiction of these teachings. It’s a practical, temporary alternative--tailored for our unusual circumstances--to make this “work” easier for us. After all, Abraham tell us to “be easy about this.” It’s hard to “be easy” about anything when we have no shelter or we can’t put food in our bellies. So, my point was “make sure you have shelter, make sure you have something to eat, make sure your existence isn’t threatened, make all these your priorities and, then, do your vibrational ‘work’.”

So I didn't even thought of writing or improving my applications (like I did 8 years ago with fine-tuning every sentence and paragraph and perfect margins on my résumé etc.) I will give this now much more air-time.

Good. And choose the “best” job offer you can and then line up vibrationally with the choice that you’ve made. Don’t make life more difficult for yourself by beating yourself up for needing to take such-and-such job or how the people, the work or the place might not be up to your standards or how you envisioned your unfolding or any of those sorts of thoughts. Make peace with where you’ve put yourself. (And you already did a bit of that in some of your posts. I saw that. Good for you.)

And, I will write about it here for the last time and then never again:

Write about it as much as you need to write about it. It’s not my intention to censor you or to manipulate you into censoring yourself. This is a discussion forum. It wouldn’t be much of a discussion forum if we discouraged people from discussing. [Moderator’s note: And for anyone who wants to use this statement of mine to argue against a moderator action, we only discourage discussions which are beyond the clearly-stated, unique focus of this Forum.]

This is your thread. Write and ask about whatever you want about these teachings.

The thing in these Teachings (or more the lingo)...

There can be a lot of jargon or lingo with these teachings. I try to avoid that, because I prefer plain speaking. But maybe I’m less successful at that than I intend to be. There’s also a language difference, which can get in the way. If you don’t understand something that someone (even I) write here, I think it’s perfectly in line to ask for clarification.

...what crippled me the most was the "when you do this, you feel better (and I know that really feeling better is enough, because I FELT it on times)...

To be clear (since that seems to be what you’re asking here), we’re not saying “really feeling better.” In fact, we say the opposite. Instead, we talk about “relief” or”making peace with where you are” or “a little less crappy.” Attempting for “really” feeling better, which a lot of Forum friends attempt to do, can really slow things down.

Now, “relief” or “making peace…” or “a little less crappy” ARE “enough.” That’s a good thing, too, because a lot of times “relief” or “making peace…” or “a little less crappy” is all we can do. So, it’s a good thing that the thing that’s all we can do IS “enough.”

...and in the work you include things you want, to focus away from the neg. end of the stick,...

I don’t think I suggested this. What do you mean here?

In any event, the bottom line is “feel better.” There are many ways to accomplish that. If “includ[ing] things you want, to focus away from the neg. end of the stick” works for you, then do more of that.

...but that puts you on the condition train so to speak because you focus on conditions (or the idea of that) of what you want, so to speak.

As I said recently to another Forum friend, so what? You learned to ride a bicycle with training wheels on it, didn’t you?

Even as early as AAIIG, Abraham asked us to be “selective sifters,” meaning ‘look around your conditions and focus on the conditions you want more.’ That’s a conditional focus. Is there another way to focus? Sure, and it’s nice to know that. But if all you can do is find your relief--is feel better--by focusing on the conditions which feel better to you, then do that. That’s why we often talk to people about focusing on bubbles or fluffy bunnies or cute puppies. Your relief is all that matters. How you managed to accomplish your relief isn’t really a factor.

And you wrote that I focus on what I don't want, and that is because I didn't thought that I can focus in one process to what-I-want, because when I feel powerless (for example), I am not able to focus on what I want because that is TOOO far away and so I stayed at best then at Hate or Jealousy or even Insecure.

And, again, since we’re clarifying here, remember that I switched topics so that I was able to make my shift from what “I” didn’t want to what “I” did want. If you stay on the same topic and the same Process, then, yes, your understanding was (and is) accurate. The LoA won’t let you get TOOO far away.

In your last post (on the other side) you wrote that,...

Absent any direct, clarifying questions from you, I don’t know that rehashing our previous conversations in this way is particularly helpful to you. And I want to be helpful to you. So, I’ll leave the door open for you to ask any questions that you might have (whether because of our previous conversations or another reason). I’ll be around to answer those, as best I can.

And I want to point out--by way of encouragement--that you CAN feel your relief when you accomplish it. Everyone CAN, even you. You might dismiss it because you don’t think you did it “right” or it’s not the same way that others have described it or any other excuse you might use. But you CAN feel it. And don’t “measure” your relief. That’s not possible.

And I read a FW from a fellow Aber here some hours ago and it seems like people feel REALLY better after doing a process.

Perhaps. I don’t know which FW you have in mind but, like we talked about when you were doing your “work” on others’ opinions of you, you can’t REALLY use any other’s experience to measure your own. You have NO idea of what’s going on with them. They probably don’t even have much of an idea of what’s going on with them. You have no idea whether what they mean by Despair is the same thing that you mean by Despair. You have no idea if their 8 rung movement up the Scale is the same as your 3 rung movement up the Scale. For all you know, you might have done the same shift, you’re just using different words. Who’s to know? Who’s to say?

And maybe they’re starting with something “small” and fresh (so it doesn’t have much momentum) when you’ve been tackling “big” things with lots of practiced momentum. Is that an apples-to-apples comparison? No, of course, it isn’t.

So my belief that I can only go up maybe one, two or mayble three rugs (and I don't want to be score taking here) is obviously not entirely right... and that my idea of relief was wrong the whole time.

I don’t know that I agree with your conclusions here. I’ve explained above some of the reasons why I don’t.

Like, when I see people do a process and go from Insecure to Hope, than I can't believe how far they gone in ONE process. And that this feels better is evident. I thought I have to practise EACH step (like unworthiness -> jealousy for just a new relief step) again and again until I can go to "hate". And then this too again and again until I can go to "revenge" and that this would talke MONTHS and more.
    I like how this clears up for me.
    We’ve had a number of conversations about this with Process #22, which is what you’re talking about here. If you read the instructions for that Process, they don’t really talk about when to move on to the next emotion up the Scale. So, there are different ways to approach it and it depends on a number of factors how you approach it.

I used to describe Process #22 like the stairs of Marc’s tall building. You want to get to the top, but you have a bunch of parcels and bags that you want to take with you as well. Depending on the parcels and bags (how many, how big, how heavy, what kinds of handles they may have, etc.) you might be able to take them all with you at once, as you go up the stairs. You might even be able to take them all with you at once, as you go up the stairs in one go, all the way to the top.

Or you might only have the time, strength and energy to take all your bags up one stair. Or you might be able to take some of the bags up some of the stairs. Do you take your “some” bags up as high as you can and then go back for “some” more bags? Or do you take your “some” bags up a little ways, so that your trip to “go back” for “some” more bags is shorter? Is there a “right” way or a “wrong” way to do it?

What happens if, as you’re taking “some” bags up “some” steps, an orange falls out of the top of one of your bags and rolls down the stairs, down below where you left the rest of your bags? Do you go and retrieve your orange? Or just leave it there to “rot”? Do you bring your bags down to the others so that there’s a place for your orange when you retrieve it? Do you bring “some” more bags up to where you were when you dropped your orange? Or do you retrieve your orange first? Do you bring all your bags up to where you were when you dropped your orange and then retrieve your orange? Do you bring all your bags to the top of the stairs (even though there isn’t any “top” of the stairs), leaving what you’ve dropped as you do so, with the intention of then going back and collecting what you’ve dropped? If you bring all the bags to the top of the stairs, do you empty one bag so you can put the items you’ve dropped in that bag when you retrieve them? Or do you just use your bare hands and retrieve what you can hold?

Abraham call this “the art of allowing.” There is no “right” answer. What’s “right” for you in this moment with such-and-such a Process with that topic might not be “right” for someone else with all those same things. And it might not be “right” for you in the next moment with all those same things. That’s why our answer is always the--what did you call it?--crippling “feel better.” You have to be willing to feel your way through this “work.” This is not like a maths. problem. Even those can have more than one method to solving them. Unlike a maths. problem, you don’t have to show your work to the Universe. The Universe only cares whether you got the answer correct and the answer is always “feel better,” which you CAN do.

*In fact, they make a point in AAIIG of telling us that they would be speaking to us very differently than they now do if they were speaking to us on our first day on this planet.

I am TOTALLY suprised (no irony here) about this big answer of you. Thank you very much. Thank you for your time you "dedicate" to me here (and the other Abers, too). Will go through your reply now.