Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

@LaniCreativeMSW & Lovelyone: Good for both of you! (the translation in my dictionary says that "good for you" is often meant ironically, but that is not my intention here.)

A Focus Wheel I've done this morning (~ 20 - 30 minutes). Before I played Wouldn't it be nice in my head and If I wanted I could buy... Translations of my writings.

Start: I am so dissapointed, that I haven't handeled the flat situation, again.
    1. To this date I always could rely on that everything will be taken care of my life.
    2. There was never a exception.
    3. Even now I don't have to pay a cent for my flat!
    4. I am so happy, that I have so much hope and trust in my future, like never before in my life!
    5. My knowledge of this teachings enlarge more and more everyday and it becomes easier everyday to recognize how I feel.
    6. I find it easier everday to work on my emotions and feel better!
    7. I feel better every day!
    8. Every situation I prior had problems I now have the possibility to learn and to practise to feel better!
    9. The teachings of Abraham makes totally sense to me they feel so good!
    10. Some events since applying these Teachings, are 100 % a result of my deliberate use of this Teachings!
    11. The applying was totally easy!
    12. I am financially more calm, sinse I apply these Teachings!
    13. That everything underlies a unchangable and incorruptible universal law and that nobody is a exception of this law of attraction fullfils myself with a deep calm, serenity and the knowledge, that everything will be good.
    14. I know these teachings only for about 3 month, what will be possible in a year?
    15. The success storys of my forum friends fulfils me with a pleasant anticipation!
    16. I know, that I will achieve every desire and that I will live a life in bliss, peace, and harmony!
    End: I am in contentment when I think about the financing of my flat.

I am not sure if I am replying in the right place and if I am supposed to put a title. @klassik I cannot believe that you have practicing these principles for only 3 months! I have been following for about 18 months and mostly do it all in my head. I am trying to write more using the tools and practices. Probably will be the most effective. I think this forum will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    @LaniCreativeMSW & Lovelyone: Good for both of you! (the translation in my dictionary says that "good for you" is often meant ironically, but that is not my intention here.)

A Focus Wheel I've done this morning (~ 20 - 30 minutes). Before I played Wouldn't it be nice in my head and If I wanted I could buy... Translations of my writings.

Start: I am so dissapointed, that I haven't handeled the flat situation, again.
    1. To this date I always could rely on that everything will be taken care of my life.
    2. There was never a exception.
    3. Even now I don't have to pay a cent for my flat!
    4. I am so happy, that I have so much hope and trust in my future, like never before in my life!
    5. My knowledge of this teachings enlarge more and more everyday and it becomes easier everyday to recognize how I feel.
    6. I find it easier everday to work on my emotions and feel better!
    7. I feel better every day!
    8. Every situation I prior had problems I now have the possibility to learn and to practise to feel better!
    9. The teachings of Abraham makes totally sense to me they feel so good!
    10. Some events since applying these Teachings, are 100 % a result of my deliberate use of this Teachings!
    11. The applying was totally easy!
    12. I am financially more calm, sinse I apply these Teachings!
    13. That everything underlies a unchangable and incorruptible universal law and that nobody is a exception of this law of attraction fullfils myself with a deep calm, serenity and the knowledge, that everything will be good.
    14. I know these teachings only for about 3 month, what will be possible in a year?
    15. The success storys of my forum friends fulfils me with a pleasant anticipation!
    16. I know, that I will achieve every desire and that I will live a life in bliss, peace, and harmony!
    End: I am in contentment when I think about the financing of my flat.

Moderator's notes

Quote Originally Posted by LaniCreativeMSW View Post
    I am not sure if I am replying in the right place...
    It seems like you are!

and if I am supposed to put a title.
    Titles for individual posts are according to your own personal preferences. Let your alignment inspire you to that call.

I am trying to write more using the tools and practices. Probably will be the most effective. I think this forum will help.
    If you're so inspired, feel free to open your own "work" thread here in the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum. (You will need a title for your thread, though.)

Yesterday evening I had a really hard evening. The topic(s) female sex/social situations/worthiness came up the fullest and I felt most time absolutely crappy. I was there doing a job, to talk to people in a costume (making some promotion more or less) together with someone else I was at the bottom most of the time.

Because I know that this is by far my "most hot topic" ever I started doing the work on some small things: The unfriendly cashier for example.

I read through some examples of APOE and then followed my work the same way. It took some time to get started

"I am where I am":
    I feel so small and unworthy under all the people that I can't enjoy this 0 %.
    I don't like it to be under people, I just feel really uncomfortable and looking down to the ground and can't even think to be happy.
    And when I then see women with their evening dresses a world collapses for me. And when I see some of them with a self-confident guy I think, I never could be so elouent, self-confident and social integrated.
    When I see the women there who is watching at me and I am watching at her I die because I can't go over, even when she is waiting for me to come over.

My downstream thoughts (a day AFTER this social event).
    In moment of calm and peace, and with a bit distance, I can definitely see, that I can, step-by-step, get everywhere I want.
    I see people who are from a society viewpoint "deeper" (terms of money and success) than me but can talk to aaaall people at eye level and are friends to nearly everybody they met.
    So it's definitely possible for me, too.
    In those moments I am absolutely powerless and where I can't think one straight thought, I know that in those moment a new desire is born and my Inner Being becomes the vibrational equivalent of it and is LIVING THIS DESIRE WITH JOY AND APPRECIATION!
    It is INEVITABLE, that I get there!
    My only goal on this topic and my only goal general is to FEEL BETTER!
    I think very often, that I miss situations or opportunitys or that I don't can take them because of fear, but I know, that those situations will continue to come over and over and over again for a unlimited of time!
    I like the thought that I have the result TOTALLY in MY OWN HAND.
    I get better everyday in improving my feelings and in recognizing, WHAT I am feeling.
    Not all of my thoughts need to be perfect. It is much more imporant, to face in the right direction, because than it's inevitable, that I get where I want to be! The feeling then MUST change and so the conditions.
    Altough this is my hardest topic, I am confident, that I will feel there better and better.
    It is only about feeling better, that is all. The rest will follow automatically!

//

I remember that after around 2 hours in this event I started climbing up the EGS with the process #22 up to hope. It didn't was that easy but it was at least a little bit of relief.

Of course, if you have some "special" advice/processes or know some topics on this forum this having as topic I really would like to read them, because I really would love to feel better on this.

It is only about feeling better, that is all. The rest will follow automatically!

//

I remember that after around 2 hours in this event I started climbing up the EGS with the process #22 up to hope. It didn't was that easy but it was at least a little bit of relief.
    As you've just said, "It is only about feeling better, that is all." Your "a little bit of relief" feels "better," doesn't it? So, you did all that you "needed" to do. Good for you.

Of course, if you have some "special" advice/processes or know some topics on this forum this having as topic I really would like to read them, because I really would love to feel better on this.
    There is no Abraham "How to Talk to People/Girls" Process. There is no "special" advice. There's only alignment, because your alignment trumps everything. When you tend to your alignment and practice, in advance of being in front of people so that you're steady in your alignment in front of people, then your confidence will be a manifestation of your aligned vibration.

Keep doing your "work" and you'll demonstrate that for yourself.

Thank you!

I asked that in some way before, but I really would like to get more clarification on that: Let's say, I am on powerlessness on whatever topic. Then I work in the morning on it with process #22 to, let's say, blame. At 14 PM I find some thoughts which feel better on this topic. Then, in the evening, I use a Focus Wheel on this topic and then I am on contentment. Do a list of positive aspects and on the top a rampage of appreciation.

On the next day, I feel into this topic to get where I am at on the scale and am on hatred or even still or again back on powerlessness. I really have no problem to work on that topic that often. Do I maybe screw the vibration up or do I create "mixed" vibrations that it falls back to powerlessness again? Or, is it, that I try to jump to high (because jumping does not work I "climb" up) on that topic that I fall back to powerlessness? But, because I climbed it, wouldn't it make more sense that I would fall only back to anger or rage/hatred?

Because, we had this to the very begining of this thread I remember, when I start working on powerlessness or unworthiness or something down there I directly climb the ladder up and up because I really like how that feels to be up there and it isn't that hard. It is indeed easier to still climb up the ladder until I really feel much better. The shift from powerlessness to hatred/rage is so slight that I keep on climbing to feel better and better, until I genuinely start smiling and REALLY feel better, like a total shift in the way I feel (for the moment). When I only climb one up (and are even not really sure if my startpoint was 100 % right) that is like nothing for me in terms of feeling better. Maybe slight, but really only super slight.

I hope that makes sense?

I've done a lot of work today. I ignored the fact that I didn't exactly knew where I was on my topics on the EGS, so I just started, or I would sit here for days doing no work. So I just started with finding some better feelings forms and wrote them down on paper.

Is that of importance that I know where I am exactly on the EGS, or doesn't it matter at all? I can sure say if I feel good or bad about a thing, but if I am in doubt or worry or angry or even down on worthlessness, I sometimes can't say the difference. What I can say is that I feel better after doing my work, but I am not sure if that gets a problem in the bigger picture.

It was more like "I know that I don't feel good on his topic", wrote that thought down and wrote a paper of thought that felt better. Or a Focus Wheel. But always vague what the feelings are. Sure, in AAIIG it is written that it's not important what names we give feelings.

Another thing: I listened to a recording on YT and there was a guy worried about something. And Abraham told him, that he could get into the Vortex in as little as ten minutes. I like: what?! I sure have a missunderstanding here. How can this be so fast and so stable? "Before you do this, go into alignment." But you can't get into alignment in ten minutes. Sure that I have a missunderstanding.

Is that of importance that I know where I am exactly on the EGS, or doesn't it matter at all?
    It doesn't matter at all. Abraham say that, in any given moment, there are only two emotions of any importance to us: one that feels "worse" and one that feels "better." What we call either of those doesn't make a bit of difference. In fact, Abraham don't use labels at all. They have no words. Esther translates their vibration into words and labels for our benefit.

If you notice, there's only one Process (in all the many, many Abraham Processes) that actively uses the Emotional Guidance Scale. That's Process #22 - Moving Up the Emotional Scale.

I can sure say if I feel good or bad about a thing, but if I am in doubt or worry or angry or even down on worthlessness, I sometimes can't say the difference. What I can say is that I feel better after doing my work, but I am not sure if that gets a problem in the bigger picture.
    Which do Abraham teach us: "feel better" or "get the problem"?

It was more like "I know that I don't feel good on his topic", wrote that thought down and wrote a paper of thought that felt better. Or a Focus Wheel. But always vague what the feelings are. Sure, in AAIIG it is written that it's not important what names we give feelings.
    There you go.

Another thing: I listened to a recording on YT and there was a guy worried about something. And Abraham told him, that he could get into the Vortex in as little as ten minutes. I like: what?! I sure have a missunderstanding here. How can this be so fast...
    Hopefully, the poster didn't edit out the part where Abraham showed the guy how to do it "so fast."

...and so stable?
    I wonder if that clip said anything about "so stable." In fact, "so stable" isn't really important, when you understand that you can get back "in" when you fall "out." When you were a baby, learning how to walk, falling down was a really big deal. Now, if you fall down, you know how to get back up, so you do it and get on your way.

"Before you do this, go into alignment." But you can't get into alignment in ten minutes. Sure that I have a missunderstanding.
    It doesn't have to take a long time to get into alignment. In fact, if you make your alignment your priority so that you focus on something which is easier for you to feel better about (rather than on your issues), then you might experience for yourself what Abraham mean when they tell us that our vibration is like a cork. When we let go of a cork that we're holding underwater, it will naturally rise to the surface and float merrily and easily on the surface of the water.

But sometimes, we are more interested in fixing our issues than the feeling better which Abraham talk about. In those cases, it may then take us longer than the 10 minutes you had heard in your clip. It's important to keep in mind, as you listen to your clips, that Abraham are always answering both the specific HSer's question (from where they are vibrationally) as well as the larger audience's questions. Both communications are going on at the same time. It's also helpful to remember that even the full conversation (since many clips are not the full conversation) with Abraham is part of the larger momentum of that particular Workshop, using and clarifying the discussions which had already taken place in that Workshop. An individual clip is rather like a fancy hors d'oeuvre. It might be appealing and tasty but, by itself, it was never meant to be the full meal.

That helps. Thank you!

The thing about the Teachings is: it get's easier and easier. I had the experience in the past that when I had a question (on another topic but Abraham Hicks), I will have another question and another question and will never have any real value in applying the answer, but that is so different here. This is so much easier. Of course I have questions here, too, but it's different.

I would like to add to your last paragraph that it is important for me to work on my "hot" topics because they are dominant in my life and sure will help a lot to work on them. And I don't have any negative emotions about working on them. Of course I feel not good about them now, but I mean the work to release resistance.

Sometimes I think the hardest part in the whole Teaching is to release the belief that this is too easy and too rewarding for a beginner to believe. Like, sometimes I think (and then sooth): "This is too easy and to rewarding and no rocket science at all. Can't be everything, I MUST miss something, it is too unbelievable wonderful." I mean, I have everything to feel better about topics I felt really really bad/depressed/anxiety for many many years and it will not take a lot of time or a lot of "hard work" to release that once and for all.

It's not that I snap with my fingers and feel happy about everything but it doesn't take more than some willingness to study the Teaching and to do the emotional/vibrational work. Right. I am really looking forward to the end of the year what I will have accomplished EMOTIONALLY/VIBRATIONALLY.

I bet I know what the next post of yours is.

I can't transcribe all I have written and something will sound "curious" because it's all translated on the fly.

OLD: I don't know, how money will cometo me

1. I am a vibrational being, and my only and overall task is to think. And I know, that I can think and that I get better everyday!
    2. Everyday my knowledge about the laws of the universe advance.
    3. I improve my ability, to find powerful and positive thoughts.
    4. Im comparsion to the begining of my journey I now find it much easier to work on my emotions.
    5. My life really gets up speed lately in the last months.
    6. I know, that the Law Of Attraction controls all the circumstances and conditions in the outer/physical world, what means, what it brings me all the things in relation to my inner world, and all the actions aren't as powerful as I ever thought they would be.
    7. Therfore my whole life experience and the only way, to improve my experience lies in the way I think and feel. That is true for ALL people and gives me the 100 % control over my life!
    8. It is not important, how things change in the outer world, because they are not of importance. Only how I feel is important. The outer world change in relation to my inner world. Isn't it wonderful that all the power lies in me?
    9. It makes more and more fun everyday, to work on my thoughts and feelings!
    10. It is easy, I can do that!
    11. I feel more often now so better, although I just started with my journey!
    12. I enjoy this insight!
    13. I love it, that it is so easy!
    14. I can change all my life areas with ease!
    15. I am not quite concious HOW AWESOME my power is, to influence my life experience, how I can practise this everyday and that this will help me even in "hard" topics!

NEW: I am hopeful, when I think aboutmoney and the financing of my life.

OLD: I have no real income.

1. I already earned earlier money from self-employment, where this was something impossible for me, but I did it!
    2. Today I know more than back then, today I take everything easier and with more ease.
    3. I am certain, that my will improve everyday and will be a big firework someday.
    4. Today I have a much deeper understanding of the Law Of The Universe as 6 months or even 2 years ago!
    5. I feel this work as a good work, because I improve my life and I like to take time for it.
    6. I already feel, how I feel better.
    7. With really less knowledge of all of this I already had some job offers out of nowhere. What will be possible in the future?
    8. I like the thought, that my life can be financed through self-employment!
    9. I am looking forward to happily fill out my TAX-form for my self-employment!
    10. I can see, that people, who believe in their self-employment and have a positive attitude torwards it, are always successful! I know more than these people, so I have a GARUENTEE, that I will succeed!
    11. I really enjoy the fact, that life follows precise alignment and I enjoy the fact, that I found this informations and learn also how to apply it right now!
    12. I enjoy that I am alive at this time and in this place, where such a knowledge is available for me. Isn't it wonderful?
    13. I am looking forward for every new day!

NEW: I feel fine on my wy to my incomeout of self-employment.

OLD: I look after women desperately.

1. I internalized thoughts and beliefs in my life, which doesn't match witch my thoughts of my inner being. But I can shift them with a little bit of practise and time.
    2. There was a time in my life when women were totally unimportant to me – there were things more important to me. So I know, that it is possible.
    3. Everybody is for their responsible for their own life happiness.
    4. I like the thought, that I can create my life (experience) on my own!
    5. With a little bit of practise I will get there and will be free!
    6. There are a lot of people who did it!
    7. I can do that and I am certain, because I found a teaching, I can apply on this topic!
    8. The teachings are really easy to understand and they only need to be practised!
    9. Life is based on NEVER-CHANGING laws!
    10. I get better everyday, to feel better!
    11. I understand, that it is only about feeling better, and that wanting things, the manifestations, are only the focus on the lack of the things.
    12. Feeling better IS ALREADY the manifestation I look for!
    13. Because we want only everything because we think we feel better in the having of it.
    14. We will never get it on this way, because that would mean we are depended by the things and the conditions we can not control.
    15. My only destination in the short- and longterm is to feel better.

NEW: I am more free and more indipendent from women.

BFT on Money:
    I don't know, how money will find theway to me.
    I don't have to know that in this veryhot minute.
    Out there are unlimited amounts ofjobs. They aren't probably suited for me, but the universe knows,where the right is for me.
    Money and ways to live always found theway to me. Right now I pay nothing for my apartement.
    I know, that everything works overvibration and that everybody and everything is vibration, includingme.
    I get better everyday I apply theseteachings and that will help me more and more.
    Maybe I will get done, maybe not, butfor sure I will get really wonderful experience and the next time Iwill be better and feel more relaxed.
    I am now more into theatre and willearn money there, too.
    I don't have to know how money willcome to me, because that is not my job. Moneys always found a way tome and sometimes in huge amounts. I can see that in all my stuff Ihave. I have always a full tank, food and money for luxury things.

Today:
    I soothed as much as I can in the way @Marc adviced in another thread. Like, I felt worry and found thoughts on disappointment and repeated that all the time the thought came up again. Done this all the time in the GYM today and in the store.