Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

Thought: "Sometimes I really have the feeling of things really going forward, being really into thinking thoughts that feel better, and I really can feel the progress even in hairy topics and I can see light at the end of the tunnel (of negativity) and then often not even one day after that it is like I don't be able to do anything productive and don't come into a place of feeling anything good or being able to think my way back into better feelings for the whole day. I hate this feeling of total powerlessness, that feels so random and out of (my) control and like 3 steps back when I made 1 step forward."
    # I just can't believe that I come to this emotional place again and again.
    # I really don't understand why others have a so much easier time with this.
    # It's like someone handing me 100000 €s everyday and I burn it and get it again the next day and burn it again.
    # I know this is all logically explainable by the LOA, it has to be like it is right now.
    # I am sick and tired of this up and down and of this feeling so shitty most of the time.
    # At least I feel the heavy emotional contrast to the positive emotions (created by ME) this morning and the heavy negative drop down. So I was in a good feeling place and shifted hard OotV. That's alright.
    # I can make this negative shift a little less negative maybe.
    # I am so overwhelmed by all those things ans different topics with all the different emotions that I don't see a point where to start and that brings me to the point where I drift off the road. That is good to know.
    # I can relax my thoughts of overwhelming and then I will automatically see clearer I think.
    # Before I drift off so heavily I often think that I am soooo close to really good emotions and that I am not so far away from a more smooth feeling experience.

Some serious Data Collecting today.

When A (a women I flirt heavily with at my job place) started talking about her sexuallife I got really jealous, because with all the details ("fromyesterday evening") it hit me right into the stomach (=momentum).

1. That is really pissing me off, that I think about having a "thing" with her and she starts telling me how abundant her sexual life is and that she had right yesterday someone, ergs.
    2. I should tell her something to make her heavily envy, so she can feel how that feels to me.
    3. That I feel like this must mean my IB is not joining me in this position.
    4. That she is talking this TO ME and that we flirt heavily must mean that I have some thoughts here that ARE aligned.
    5. And only that I don't have this doesn't make me a worse person. I know in this topic there is a lot of "rara", a lot of faking and pretending and confusing in society.
    6. I know that I want this life, too. But right now I have to accept that it's not, but that I can feel better anyway.
    7. That I felt that way means that my IB expanded with all the new things I want. My IB is abundant with this life and it's "calling" me to this position, because there it feels better.
    8. I know she didn't have done this to "hurt" me (only I can), it looks like she is seeing in me some person who can relate to this topic. We have a really heavy flirting vibe together. I haven't seen this so heavily there in this theatre-place.
    9. I like seeing that she is enjoying herself without those things.
    10. I like that it's not nessecary to have those things, and that it's only a thought (or a conglomerate of thoughts) that make her feel this way (because when she is doing something else, she doesn't have this at this time and place). I can do this, too. I can feel better without all of this physical evidences.
    11. I like that I have this interaction(s) with here whenever we met.
    12. I like seeing how this interactions deepened.
    13. When I can do this with here, I can do this with other women, too.
    14. I don't have to find out, with which women, that is not my job.

As you might know I have those staringinto the wall moments when I don't know what to do and I just thinkabout sleeping but now I just work on those thoughts like following,because they are there and they won't improve until I WORK on them.That thought starts from a action-journey place, I can see that. Itake now MUCH MUCH more time to really figure out thoughts that dofeel better.

Thought: I really would like to ask A.If I could come over to her place after the evening rehearsal to havea drink or something... but I just don't have the courage to do that.I feel powerless. If I am not "in the flow" I would neverask her that, although I bet to eat my shoe that she (or other women)WANT ME to do that (to ask them) because deep down I know that thisis not a big deal.

1. When I have those moments it's like I will never be able to do that and that freaks me out to some degree.
    2. I can see, that I would be able to ask a good friend to meet or to go to the cinema or whatever but not with women and "this" intention I have, altough the women is sharing this intention I BET.
    3. My job is NOT to find out how to ask her out or how to find a way to overcome the fear of asking her.
    4. My job is to FEEL BETTER. Nothing more, nothing less.
    5. <here it starts getting slooow with thoughts>
    6. <5 minutes forwards>
    7. I see that I THINK that I miss an awesome opportunity (because that seems so possible here if I would have the guts just to ask her) to share some private time there and that I think that I will regret this when I don't be able to do this but the fact is I CAN'T do it so the only thing here I can really do it to accept that I can't do it RIGHT NOW. I learned with Abraham that every manifestation is only temporary and that this situation can disappear, even if I lived this manifestation for years or even decades.
    8. I remember the stick analogy WB told about in nearly all of this posts (heh) and that I can find moments, where this was possible in the past. I see, that with the attractive dancer some years ago she was really angry after I asked her for her number that I haven't called her, when I met her at some public event some weeks later. And I see, that with V. or S. We made appointments exclusively for this single intention. I remember, that not only do they have asked for that appointment, but I have done that, too, so I HAVE asked women in the past for those kind of dates. And the dates happened. And now I remember B., too. So this is not some impossible thing here, this IS possible for me and I HAVE done it in the past. Without further help I done that for myself.
    9. So maybe I can relax a bit in the fact that I DIT it multiple times, even by myself over years. So, that is totally a thing that can happen in the future again. And my job is not to find out HOW, but only to feel better, and I have much more power over my thoughts and feelings than over an outcome or what happened outside of me.

I can say if this "wall" will tumble down (and it will) this thread will go into the Hall Of Fame I am sure (oryou will have banned me until then heh)

EDIT: The formatting is a bit messed up; I copied that from my text editor and there seem to appear white spaces. Hope you can read it, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    ...(oryou will have banned me until then heh)
    Contrary to what some people think: we only ban people for violating the few basic principles upon which this Forum is based. Those principles are spelled out in David’s Welcome letter to all new members as well as in our Common Questions thread.

Don't cross those few principles and Policies and you have nothing to fear.

Ok! This was more a kind of fun thing here (you know that).

I've been to the new dancing rehearsals yesterday for the new piece (this, where I bypassed auditions). Didn't felt good. Really was happy when it was over. Those feelings of "I wouldn't be sad if the next rehearsals were canceled.."
    So, I will try some kind of "New Story".

Thoughts: "Ugh, they are all so free and interact in the dance with each other and are playful and I am so left out. They have no problem expressing themselves (to each other). I don't like to not happily connect with them, that decreased my experience so much. That feels really bad."

New Story: "The rehearsals weren't that bad. I mean, I felt better than years ago on another piece of the same kind. Now, the people I am with are more charismatic for me. They express and interact together much more, but I interact with them, too. Not that much, not that confident, but I do to some degree. It's not like it's totally off, it's definitely potential there, people from outside would see, that I am interacting. I can't "beam" myself to a different personality where I have all the freedoms to do what I want there so I have to accept where I am. I am not the super confident guy who is dancing there, too. I am not where they "are". I am where I am it's feels better not to push against it and to crave me out of the situation or being different, so that this experience will be different. It is how it is. They have all totally different backgrounds, totally different lifes behind them, that made them, who they are now. I have a totally different education at home, and I can't wipe this off like "woooop!". It is there and I have to accept this, because I even see that wanting it to be different doesn't feel good at all.

I should concentrate on the things that work well here. I can do what they ask me to do, I got into this piece with ease, I have this big opportunity to do this with the house actors and I know some people would do whatever to be part of this. The dancers beside me are all confident, all - so far I know them - have a great personality, and the "James Bond" guy there who is the perfect example of someone who is in alignment with nearly everything (not all) he does is someone I could maybe learn something off. Sure, I see people who are a perfect example of negative attraction, who focus on what is not working and get more of it. It's so obvious for me, they are talking this and getting this but they continue to do this.

And the money aspect: I earn there with each rehearsal more than with any other rehearsal in 6 years of being in that theatre. I have the highest rate now. I earn so much there that I will pay my rent with things I really love and what I don't consider "work". Taht is so great and I AM living it right now. This month I will earn rent, electricity, internet and food, and maybe, who knows, soon I will earn extras from there? Wouldn't that be nice? I have seen a guy there who has NO university degree (what you normally need) and he is now doing the job he is doing. Maybe I could get there, too? Of course he is now an example that if you are in alignment with things, those things will show up in your reality and you will live them, no matter if the peanuts say that this isn't possible. It is possible, and he proves it. I PROVE it, that when I want something, I can get it. There are soooo many actors and singers and dancers who have degrees but NEVER do their thing, never get on the stage, earn never the money to life and I have NOHTING and earn money enough to life from it more and more. And it just worked out, and yesterday I got a call for another role...
    "

I want to create a story so that I can "forget" for some time the women and social topic, because I really don't come forward there, and at the same time I am "manifesting" all those things pleny in my life everyday where I feel negative emotion. So for that reason, the story:

"I am stuck in this topic. Every attempt to mine some relief here is ending up nowhere. I don't think that I am not able to do that, I am sure I am. Right now, it just doesn't work. It is better for me to take a step backwards here and focus on other things for a while, like my money and career vibe. I think that I have less resistance her, less confusion, so that I will be able to find more relief here, and then I will be able to use that knowledge - because the work is everywhere the same - to work on the social and women topic. Again, I am sure that I have the possibilitys to change my vibe here, but right now it is just frustrating to hit the wall day after day. I will experience negative emotion here, I am sure of that, and I won't try to make anything happen here. I will just "let it happen". And I know, that in the end, that this approach will bring me faster to where I want then this struggle I am going through. And, I have evidence, that I improved my money vibe, and how things flow to me this way, and I can see how that is a result of the LoA and not some accident. And when I focus on this topic more, I will feel more calm during the day and just do something, instead of sitting around with nothing doing. Or, when I do something, that I feel better and eventually good doing it."