Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

I had this thought and went immediately to bed, first, because I was tired, and second, because I couldn't work on it while tired and while working on it in the mids of the momentum.

Thought: For f*** sake the value is high again. Yesterday under the SAME circumstances everything worked out, but now? I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't rely on my knowledge here, it feels so powerless to not knowing how to handle this, because sometimes it works and sometimes not, it's like playing dice (?)
    1. I can't can't can't perfom magic here and make that easy for me, I can feel better here, that is the only option I have right now.
    2. I don't know how this will end, I am totally uncertain about it and the possible outcomes. I don't know what is going on (insecurity).
    3. Why have other people, who even don't care really about it, have such a easy time with that? Or don't have that condition at all? That is so unfair. (jealousy)
    4. Man man man, I am doing my best here to be good to my body and my health but that does not seem to have an impact.
    5. I will show my doctor, how my values are the best he has ever seen, and that he won't believe it that I did it and he will congratulates me. I will show him, that I can do it, he won't believe his eyes. (revenge)
    6. I know that my power is totally in my thoughts and my vibration and that I can't offer enough action to compensate for missalignment, so that I should solely focus on my vibration. (that thought took much longer to find)
    7. I know that this is in my area of leverage. I can work on my vibration.
    8. I know that my reaction to this condition is ONLY because of my thoughts and that I can change my thought, as I am doing here right now.
    9. It sometimes takes a lot of time but that's worth it.
    10. Other people cured their blindness or could heal their paralysis that was labeled uncurable, but they did it. So than it will be possible to get a handle on this here, because I AM healthy.

One reason I was heavily tired (probably) after being wake for one hour was, that I build up momentum on my morning, what was a result of the thought:
    And now here I am again, sitting here and don't know what to do. Letting life pass by with no inspiration and no action inspiration, no "inspiration" to act on desires, letting life "happen" to me.. (That feels very powerlessness)
    1. I am not sure yet what thoughts could make me feel better here but I will stick to it bc. I KNOW that I always can feel better.
    2. I am where I am. This is not the life I dreamed of, not at all. But this is a helpful situation, because it shows me, that I am telling myself storys that don't feel good. That storys even make me tired, but I am more and more aware of it. And I heard Abraham say that I can shift those storys I tell myself so that it feels better for me. So this is a temporary situation and a thankful situation. I am glad that I have found out that my emotions (and my life) give me a strong indicator of what I am doing with my vibration, and that is really helpful, because I am a vibrational being. That is a fact.
    3. So I found a thought that feels better. I can do it. I proved that to myself right now.
    4. I know that I can get rid of that story more and more and feel better and better.
    5. I know that I create my life experience by the thoughts that I am thinking and that I am "molding my reality" by it, so that eventually that I not only feel better, but will get physical evidence of that, too. So I get more and more power back and CREATE life with my thoughts. What I am thinking is creating what I am feeling. I AM a creator.
    6. I like being a creator of my life experience.
    7. Maybe I don't get anything right now, but that will get better with practise.

I think I had the "AHA" moment with the Teachings, with the "focus on feeling better".

Coming back from a play I watched in theatre and next to me there was sitting a young women. She was with her mother, who sold me the ticket the morning before (I only knew the mother from the ticket sale but nothing more and she told me, she would go to the same piece, that's all). After that play I talked to both (yay!) and I drove home. That is interesting, because for some days now I come into interaction more easily and the interactions are more deep. Maybe that is the result of the positive score taking of with what persons I talked to and what WB suggested some posts earlier. It was so exciting for me, talking to a so pretty women and started the interaction. Sure, that was easier because I knew the mother from the morning. BUT I started that conversation. Of course I had some real strong resistance. I drove home.. and I looked at my smartphone, and have seen, that she added me online (the young women) and that suprised me, because we didn't talked so much. I milked that feeling (because she does not know me and adds me and she doesn't even know my full name and she didn't know so much about me but I "attracted" that women anyway, so so speak, without any "tricks" or "look, I do this or that, love me." She just added me as the person I am. I milked that so much.

So, while I was driving, I automatically thought about all the thought consequences that could follow. She wants to meet? I want to meet her, how to contact her ("texting is not attractive") and how to make out a date ("a date must be totally thrilling for her"), no experience, etc. That didn't felt very good, and I thought:
    OK, I can't solve all those things with my thoughts. That are a lot of "things". There is the really hot women I am interested in and she is interested obviously in me and there is so much I don't have/can't do/no experience/insecurity/... I think that is in my way to create something out of this opportunity (more than this online contact), what is impossible to learn/whatever in the next years probably for me so my only option here is to feel better. That is everything I can do right now. I won't become rich overnight or successful in my business or successful in my job overnight and so on.. My only option I have right now is to feel better. I won't be able to "get" the women because I didn't grow super powers to seduce women overnight (because I met women before but it was most of the time nothing more but the first contact, so my "experience" is telling me, that this won't work), so the only option is to feel better.

And then I drove home and started to find BFTs. But this time, it was different. I really LISTENED to my feelings, and that, this little tiny piece, instead of "doing a process, even if I don't feel better after doing the process" is the HUGE difference in the doing the work to feel better (to get more into alignment) and between doing the work to get the stuff/fixing sth I think.

And then I thought, that I understand (probably?) now what you (WB) ment that I focused on my work to get the stuff and when I did not see it, because I couldn't see what you ment, because I thought I did it to feel better. But the "feel better process" in the car and the processes I often did here "felt" so much different, because I listened to every single thought and if it felt better, as different to finding something that makes sense intelectually but not emotionally here on thread.

Maybe that is THE missing piece I missed. Because I really really liked the emotion how it felt in the car, because I was really trying to find something that felt better instead of something that sounds better (etc.)

Because, now I make the improved emotion my goal. And I said that before, but now ti FEELS so much different. We will see.

There you go!

Some rehearsals today and beforehand I worked (at least I tried) on my thoughts about "staying in front of people alone on stage", because on the one hand I love that, on the other hand I try to avoid that situation because I feel so terrible while doing that, and, because I knew that I would have to perform in front of all the professional actors. Extreme negative emotion.

So when the situation came up I felt so terrible. And then the director said, that I could be more "brave" in my thing and an actor said, that the reason, because I wasn't so brave is because of all the people watching proably (said to the director). And that was to the point. I was thinking (I think): "I am soooo insecure in my skin, that it's no wonder that I can't interact with all the really confident actors and that they don't even watch me into my eyes and stuff. I make tooo much out of what everybody is thinking about me.I hope I don't screw this up."
    1. I know that my Inner Being doesn't follow agree with that thoughts.
    2. I have practised those thoughts for many years, thoughts which feel really degrading. I know, that this is now the case and that this was the case for many years. I am where I am. And by recognizing the thoughts I am now finally in that position, to take care of myself and to free myself from that negative thoughts and to allow my Inner Being.
    3. I know, that this are only thoughts, nothing more, that only thoughts are responsible for the way I am feeling. That is a reliefing insight.
    4. I am very I am. I can't run away from this situation right now, but of course I have on the long term the desire to free myself from these negative thoughts.
    5. Of course it makes me angry, that I am such an outwards oriented guy, who made myself depending on outer things for how I feel. By that I thought more and more negative thoughts about myself that now are feelable.
    6. Yeah, I will show you, those people, who told me, to be more brave and who have seen me as a small little guy who fears nearly everything. You will see how I will take over my own life and take back my power!
    7. I can't understand why it came so far. Why nobody didn't teached more healthy thoughts? All those situations now could be prevented.
    8. It is really protracted, that I have to take care about these things. How long should that go on?

I hope that his a thougt I can work on, the "what people think of me" because "I feel so insecure now" is not very workable.

Why do you like performing?

ETA: Or why do you like to do your art (singing, acting, dancing, whatever)?

I really can't concentrate, when a attractive women is around. The feeling of absence of women in my life stands so out that I can't put that aside and have this going on all the time.

1. I see attractive women every day, and when I go to the GYM for example they are even more "attractive", that I can't concentrate in a positive way on my things (for a very long time).
    2. And when they start to exercise directly next to my weights, and when they are even more attractive then the last one, then everything is over. I can't even watch over to her body because I don't want to look desperate for that.
    3. Why I can't stand there easily like the small guy with no muscles, who is standing there with no problems in between those two super hot women? I mean, it has nothing to do with my looks, because the guy isn't close to my trained body.
    4. That means - and that means it always - that my emotional reactions are a product of my thoughts. ALWAYS. I have control over that.
    5. I mean, when they train next to me and to thei squats in their tight short hot pants, when they do this so provocative, that it's and invitation to look at her ass (and so on) and to celebrate that. When I think about it: I have created this situation, because I am the creator of my own reality. So, I created this situation, too. I mean, there are women where I (nearly) don't give a sljfdkjlf.
    6. I heard Abraham that we are cocreating, and so she plays a part in that, too.
    7. I am a men and it's natural that I react to a attractive women like that.
    8. I feel some relief with the thought, that this women is a part of my creation, and that I can choose to celebrate my creation instead of looking shy away.
    9. Sure I can't go to her and talk to her, but it feels a bit better.
    10. It is not my job to think about the action, to meet/talk to them women. My only job is to feel better, and that is totally enough when I really feel better. I have in my vortex a lot of women created over the last xx years, and they are all there waiting for me. It's done.
    11. I have now women in my near surroundings as friends. I even made friend with a women I first couldn't even looked to and that all happened by itself.
    12. Ich kann jetzt schon mit manchen Frauen sprechen.I can talk to some women. I even now talk to the attractive XYX from the "management" who I never talked to and now she offered me to address her with her first name (instead of the last name like all the years before).
    13. I can flirt with some women.
    14. So women are to some degree part of my reality.

I have soo much work in front of me. I collected so many thoughts the last week to work on.

I will respond to your question in another post.

Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I will respond to your question in another post.
    No need to.

My questions were posed to shift your focus. As you've heard me say before, Abraham's "only one answer" is to feel better. Focusing on your art and why you love it and how you feel when you love it and the times you have loved it would have felt better than focusing on how you were dissatisfied with your rehearsals. Just like you did on your car ride home from your play last week.

I have done that before (to focus on the reason why I am going through this feeling before my solo parts) but that feeling hasn't shifted. That sounds nice to think that (I love that because...), but (and I don't talk doing the work 5 minutes before the rehearsal) the feeling at the rehearsal remained the same. So my conclusion is that my work needs fixing. I can post that but now I go to another (watching).

I have done that before (to focus on the reason why I am going through this feeling before my solo parts)...
    I wasn't talking about "before your parts" or on-stage or in the performance space. I was talking about on here, in your thread. Focusing on why you love what you love about what you've chosen to do HAS TO feel better than focusing on what dissatisfied you about your rehearsal.

...but that feeling hasn't shifted.
    On-stage? No, I can't imagine that it has shifted because you've practiced a very different momentum and that different momentum will win out . You can't overcome that different momentum that you've been practicing some 12 (?) hours a day with 5 minutes of focusing on what you love and why you love it, especially when you're in an environment full of reminders of your different, unwanted momentum. You're already out of the airplane without a parachute. You can't, right now, claw your way up air back into the plane.

That sounds nice to think that (I love that because...), but (and I don't talk doing the work 5 minutes before the rehearsal) the feeling at the rehearsal remained the same.
    Indeed, because your intention continues to be to fix your problems (to "wrestle them to the ground and kill them," as Abraham say) rather than to feel better.

So my conclusion is that my work needs fixing. I can post that but now I go to another (watching).
    Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Indeed, because your intention continues to be to fix your problems (to "wrestle them to the ground and kill them," as Abraham say) rather than to feel better.
    I can't see how what you are talking about differs from my approach: I do the work to feel in that situation, where I normally feel fear, something else, something better. "Doing the work in advance". I don't want to sing better or to get different responses from the audience or my colleagues but only to feel better, because it feels awful, that's all. I can't even see a condition that could change by my new thoughts, so can my intention not be feeling better?

EDIT: I am not doing this here to annoy you, but you sure know that.