Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 308

Thread: The work, make progress in my emotions using Emotional Guidance System - step by step

  1. #271
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    I am somehow proud of the next one, because I really feel better after that and it is a important topic.
    Good for you.

  2. #272
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    The following happened a month ago (nearly) and I walked around with this missalignment the whooole month and was remembered to it everytime I met my "boss" or had to play there. I didn't found thoughts to sooth that.

    P. (my "boss") disappointed me the big way. I really thought I would be set for the play every single time (because I was told so at the casting) and set for the "bigger" role some times more. I expected that so much and counted on the money, too. And one day before the first play I was told that nearly I only play "2 out of 3 times" (much more dates, just for info). I did so much less and I was never so hateful at her in 6 years, even wanted to cancel all plays to pay her that back so she had to look for replacement in 1 day.

    1. I attended 99 % of the rehearsals, more than anyone else here and others without no reason just didn't showed up 10 times in a row but they were allowed to play every single time! That is so unfair and I feel so legitimate if I would just cancel my involvement in this play, even if all my collegues would be heavily pissed because of this.
    2. I even gave the departement the figures I would earn that month, so that decreased what I got from the departement in that month so I had less to spend.
    3. I thought I was on a uptrend with my money income, but that just was a punch into my face.
    4. OK, I had other things there this month, where I earned money, so I probably will still have a record month here, so that I am still on my uptrend.
    5. And that new play that I got "without casting" started rehearsing this month, too (unexpected), so that I will earn money here, that I didn't calculated with, so in the end I earn even more than I thought.
    6. But I am still pissed about that she put me out of the play that often and others not, so that I feel treated unfair.
    7. Sure, she had her "explanation", but that was bogus, because that only was used for me and not onto others.
    8. OK, she did a lot for me and helped me to earn a lot of money this year. She could have done that differently, but she hadn't.
    9. I shouldn't trust people so much and rely more on my Alignment, only. I can't control what others do, how they decide (even if I am involved) and how those decisions affect me, but I can focus on my Alignment and how I feel no matter what they do. And I have seen in this example, that on other paths my Expectations were "fullfiled" so she was just not the Path Of Allowing here. And eventually that led to even more to do for me and to earn for me, so that my trust in LoA is more strengthened than before.

  3. #273
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    I had a "different" job at the theatre yesterday, more backstage, and I only thought about that job. So I was standing beside the stage and the (oustanding attractive, highly ambitious, confident, highly womanly) girl I asked out some times ago (to the "safe" thing watching a piece together) appeared because she was in that play (forgot that) and she came to me and was so happy to see me and I was totally overwhelmed. She was so "shy" and was so happy to see me. Instant negative momentum, deep into the night and the morning, erghs. Those are the most painful emotions ever.

    My thought in that moment: "The ultra attractive and confident J. came to me. I could see at her body language that she is expecting something from me, that she is attracted to me in that moment. She looks like that she wants me to ask her out. This girl is attracted to me, HURRAY. She is waiting that I continue the talk. Fear. Ergs. She leaves. URGH. Why the fdslkjsagjköhsgröhjkhjukr I am not able to ask her for a "real" meetup, why does that turn on the atom war alarm. I could just explode in this very moment ARRRRGGGHGGHHGGHGHHGH. She. Is. WAITING for it and I can't do that, this is so I can't even tell. 'Here are 1.000.000 €, take it. I know you want it, here you can have it! Why don't you take it? You can have it! Hm, okay, you don't want it. Aaaand it's gone.' And I don't find a way out here. That is so sad. How will this EVER work? Or how will I EVER sooth that, how will I ever find relief here step by step so that my day isn't "destroyed" by an encounter with a beautiful women (who even is attraced by me)? I am so sure that she is asking (and other women) why the heck I don't ask her out and if am not interested in her, so that she just go to another one. Urgs. urggggghs."

    I have no idea how to sooth this. I don't want to make this "happen". I will try as long as I need to. Because I can't "kick it down the road" until it gets bigger and bigger and bigger (and more important the emotions on the way that are caused in me).

    So, it's just a conglomerate of thoughts. A thought is shiftable and then the emotions in my physical body are feeling better. I have soothed things before.

    1. I can't do it. I can't do it right now. No questioning here, it is just not working for me no matter how much a women "comes towards me".
    2. I need to accept that this is my reality right now. This is a result of my thoughts. So, when I "manifest" that again, I shouldn't punch myself because I can't do it, because I know now that I can't do it so it's not a "suprise" for me. I expect right now that I can't do it. So the LoA MUST bring me more of it. It's law, and so the LoA is only doing its job and that is a good thing, because I can rely on it. (same)
    3. That means, WHEN I find whenever BFTs here I MUST attract a different manifstation. It's law. It is law like it is bringing me the things it brings me right now.
    4. The thought won't dissapear so I have plenty of time to work on it from all different angles.
    5. Only that I am getting older doesn't mean I can't date those young women in the future, so I won't miss that out WHEN it will work in the future. I can.
    6. People here on the forum soothed thoughts they had much longer than I have this thought, and they turned their lifes around 180° so it IS possible to sooth my thoughts here.
    7. There ARE outstanding attractive, highly ambitious, confident and highly womanly women interested in me, and even with my average low vibration. That must mean, when I finally raise my vibration, a big parade will take place and someone will role in a statue of me and what for things will wait there for me, whoho!
    8.

  4. #274
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    Beautiful Klassik, you are doing such a wonderful job.
    THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    2. I use PRE-PAVING a lot of times. So, before I go somewhere or do something, I tell my IB/NPFs how I want it to go, how I want to feel, how I want to relate, etc. Whenever I do this, the results are always either more or completely to my liking. You could use this BEFORE you go to work, at the theater, social events, before dressing, basically, any time. I even use it sometimes before I put make up on.
    I can definitely use that more often (pre paving is the same as segment intending, right?). The next week I will practise this process more often so that I use it more and more automatically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    So, as you sit at your home now, with "nothing to do," you could PRE-PAVE your next interaction with the "coughing guy." You could write, "Dear IB, I feel so disgusted about that guy. Abraham say you don't feel that way and i wonder what you see in hime that's good. He's just terrible. Anyway, I do want to have a better experience with him, so the next time, I meet with him, I'd really like if he didn't cough so much. It's be nice if he were less selfish. It's be so nice if I felt more confident, more at ease, more in sync with you. It's be so nice if things flowed smoothly, more to my liking....etc"
    It is interesting for me. First, thanks for the idea of "filling the nothing-to-do void" with this process! That puts my focus definitely more towards my wanted. What I mean with interesting, is, that many processes are so alike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    3. Have some GENERAL statements at my disposal that I use at moments when I catch those contrary thoughts at the beginning. I use: "things are always working out for me" and if that doesn't soothe the thought well enough, I"ll say, "Abraham say things are always working out for me and I choose to think that's true even if I don't quite understand it now." I use : "I trust that the POWER the CREATES WORLDS, is capable of handling this situation for me. Thank goodness, it's not up to me cos I don't know where to begin." "Thank you, IB, for taking care of it." Or I say, "thank you for that thought, beautiful mind of mind. Let's see how we can say that better....(then I try to say the same thing using that same ootv thought, but slightly changing the thought). Or I say, "Well, IB, I'm doing the best I can, so I know, I"ll feel better again soon enough," etc....
    Oh thank you very much! Something like this I used pre-Abe all the time (and stopped it with starting Abe). I really like this "I trust that the POWER that CREATES WORLDS..." Awesome! I'd like to add "..GALAXYS and UNIVERSES.." I've used it sometimes now and I like it! I used to use something like "In 10/20/40/80 years, it makes no different if I don't do that now, but only if I DO it now." (ok, very action oriented) or (my favorite) "There are people starving, dying everyday, there are so many people I knew that were younger than me and passed away, are involved in conflicts, had to to forced labor in concentration camps to death and carrying heavy rocks stairs up and down in the cold with nothing to eat and no power anymore 16 hours a day and they all can't live the life I can life. I have this gift of LIFE, I can go, I can breath, I can do whatever I want, I can enjoy food, beverages, watch movies in the big movie theatre with snacks and awesome sound they can't. I CAN. My lifee...." (it starts carrying me away hehe = momentum)

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    4. When I'm home with "nothing to do" I have a notebook in which I write new stories of what I want for my life. I have different areas - Body, Finances, Connection to Source, Business, Love Life/Married Life, Relationship with children, Relationship with Friends, etc etc. I pick one of the topics and write in present tense because I choose to believe that my vortex is REAL TIME now and my current reality is old news. (You could write in future tense - it's the feeling good that matters). I write like this: Dear Friend or Dear IB/NPFs, I am so excited about my magnificent life (sometimes I say "in my vortex"), it is truly beautiful. I am so outrageously happy........
    The thing with is, when I have "nothing to do" it is often couples with heavy negative momentum, so that I have no possibility to do that. In other moments, when I feel very good, that is a good thing to do. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    I also come to the forum a lot and dig up old threads and success stories and quotes. I also have a Pinterest where I have a lot of pictures that represent what I'm wanting and I add pics to them often. Fun movies work too, going for walks, going shopping with intention to enjoy, etc.
    I do this right now with the MONEY TIPS... thread. I have so many bookmarks of this forum, like, ordered by "topic" (action, work, focus wheel examples, ...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    6. Many times, throughout my day, I say things like - "Hey there IB/NPFs, isn't the sky beautiful!" "You take care of that, IB." Or "ohhh.. thank you contrast, thank you negative feeling thought. I wonder what deliciousness I've put in my vortex because of that."
    I had to grin when I first read this, because when I started Abe I started looking at the sky and the nature soooooo much more. When I drive with my car and see the sky I sometimes can't stop wondering how unbelievable awesome this is, like a painting, like it's just there for me (because most of the drivers don't see this), with nuances here and there, and the trees in foreground, so that it deepens the painting even more. It was always there but now I see that and THAT makes me really feel good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    8. I meditate for 20 minutes or more daily (skip a day now and then).
    Thanks for that reminder. I used to do that pre Abe, too, and WellBeing mentioned it in a big post some sites ago, too, and that is so helpful. I try to do that every morning because that really stops the neg. momentum (although I wonder why there is neg. momentum after getting out of bed, after the big "reset"). Pre abe, the "Teachings" I was into then were totally about meditation and concentration while in the meditation so I've done that often 30 minutes straight and the emotions coming up there were the best I've ever felt (like direct contact to your Inner Being, so to speak).

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    You have had so many successes and milking them more, can go a long way to shift that momentum. Remember when you went to NY and had a fantastic time with a woman there who approached you? I thought that was AWESOME! If it were me, I would have MILKED that SO much and that's just only one of the MANY successes I've read here.
    That was indeed a highlight this year. This year there were many positive things, that's for sure.
    After that point I thought about that incident more and how well that worked and "milked" that, like to sooth my thoughts of "I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!". NO, I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post

    I know you want to be the one doing the approaching of women (you wrote that here), but isn't the path of least resistance to what you want, success? If I want money to come to me through me and money comes to me instead through my husband or brother or Mom, should I dismiss that or MILK it instead? Milking that allows me to release even more resistance, celebrating my path of most allowance, which will eventually lead to money coming through me.
    Thanks for that! I "made piece" with the fact that it can come through different ways (and that is a big relieving thought, THANKS!), not only through me approaching (see last point). Because I "shoot" several RoD on this topic, like, multiple times everyday, and have my preferences here this is a thing that is "DONE" (it is given). When I would "give this up", it would be like amputate one of my arms or legs. So I accept that it can come (and in most of the times it came through this in parts, to be honest) through women approaching me, but that is so like I give me power of choosing and acting away. Like I go to the pizzeria and want a spanich pizza or a this or that pizza but I can't do it, I can't ask for what I want, I always have to take what the pizzeria is giving me and I have no control of choosing what I want or more importantly I have no control if they give me something in the first place or say "we have nothing for you." And even going to the pizzeria in the first place, that isn't possible most of the times, too (and then feeling something good there, ergs).
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    You are doing great. Let your IB help you and let momentum take you where you want to be, emotionally.
    Thanks! And thanks for the big reminder of HOW important Momentum is. WB talked about it often, too. And I observe that so often in the last time. Like I SEE that I am not in a good mood, or neg. momentum is building up, that I don't expect something good happening to me while that momentum is going on. So I don't yearn so heavily when things are not working out or when I know that I meet now some people in the job that I KNOW that it isn't going to be fun because the momentum is so heavy that it HAS to be like this because of LoA and that no soothing with thoughts will eventually work, but only to leave the place and meditate or sth.

  5. #275
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    Did meditation 10 minutes ago (and after getting up in the morning)

    So, WB, do you think about actions you want to take or things you want to do or do you just "let it happen" by working on your thoughts most of the time?

    I am now awake for like 4 hours and could straight go to bed again. I read in APoE yesterday and marked some lines: "This is a mental process, not an action process. It is about aligning your thoughts; it is not about taking action in order to achieve results."

    And on the same page:
    "When you achieve vibrational alignment, any inspired action will feel wonderful."
    "Without the vibrational alignment, any action taken will feel difficult."

    So I don't consider to do something right now and work on some thoughts.

    "I want to do some creative work and earn money with it, like photographers or painters (or translators, hehe) earn money with their craft the way they want. Free and independent. But what do I even want, and how to earn (enough) money with it? I am wasting so much time here. I envy those people so much who can do what they want and earn money with it. Urgs."
    1. I have no idea for nothing, how should this ever work? I feel so hopeless here.
    2. #### tried to take a nap because feeling heavily exhausted ####
    3. I don't find something BFTs here ergs.


    At those moments I feel like aaaaalll the "more positive" feelings I had, all the work I've done money wise, etc. etc. collapse.

    Hm, why is this so hard for me, I don't get it. I don't try to jump to high here to the top or near the top. Hm. Maybe the starting thought is to strong. But I never read something about that in the books.

    I try something easier.

    "9 out of 10 times the cashier never greets me and never wishes me a nice day/weekend/christmas, but they do that with EVERYONE else. I feel so low in self worth, they do this with everyone before me and after me in line but I am left out." (worthlessness)
    1. Man why I can't just threated like every other customer, nice and friendly? What is the problem; why can't it be like with every one else? Is that so hard for them to do? (jealousy)
    2. They don't need to wait for me to be friendly to them, what do they think they are? If they treat me like shit, I can do that with them, too. (revenge, same)
    3. I have no intent to harm them, but who they think they are? It's their JOB to greet me, to wish me a nice day. They have INSTRUCTIONS to do that. I could go to the store manager and tell them how they treat me. (hm, I feel something, not sure if that is better)
    4. How often do I have to be nice to them, friendly to them, until they finally start being nice to me? It is really exhausting to be friendly to them but never be being treated the same way, I am sick of it. (discourage, not sure)
    5. Because of THEM I have a bad shopping experience and a bad feeling on my way home after shopping. (blame, same)
    6. (different approach) I can see a pattern here: There are people in line who always have a nice talk with the cashier, and there are people who the cashier eye-rolling and that are always the same type of customers. And with me that happens, so that is not an accident, and by all that I have learned is that this is a result of my vibration, of my thoughts. It has NOTHING to do if I am nice to them or try to be friendly or to start a chat or to sound happy, it doesn't matter what I DO, it is all, aaaaaaaaaaall the result of my vibration and the treatment is only the result of myyyyyyyyyyy vibration and not of them. So I can see that. I know that. It's obvious. Soooo obvious. They are just "mirroring" what I am offering vibrationaly. And that is a good thing because it is a PERFECT match of my vibration and my feelings, just like Abraham writes in the books. (boooo heavy snow falling right now) (better)
    7. So, all I have to do is find BFTs and feel better. And, by Law, the LoA has to match those feelings and bring corresponding manifestations (I feel this sentence is "doing the work to change the manifestation")
    8. I don't need to have the manifestation changed - the treatment by the cashier - but I can feel BETTER, what I actually want, without ANYTHING changing first. And then it will change, too! (better)
    9. I like how that works. (better)
    10. I like that it is actually easy to understand. (better)
    11. I like that THIS is actually changing what I am "getting" in life and not some action. (better)
    12. I like how to see the world through the eyes of vibration and not through action.
    13. I like how the world around me is responding precisely to my vibration/thoughts and feelings.

  6. #276
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassik View Post
    So, WB, do you think about actions you want to take or things you want to do or do you just "let it happen" by working on your thoughts most of the time?
    I'm not understanding what you're asking me here. Give me more, please.

  7. #277
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    I am not sure either, right now. OK I know but I don't want myself distracted from that right now so I will deepen that later.

    -

    I found for myself that Meditation and then after that finding BFTs works best for me (while I am still sitting and not moving). That is nearly a 100 % chance to get some relief in the day.
    I can't "down"-meditate (resistance caused) fatique, but when I am waked up I can do the Meditation and thats makes so a difference to me.
    That is the only time I am able to lower my neg. feelings/resistance in relation to women, I don't try anymore to work on that with any other process, because that makes it only worse (and fatique and fatique knocks me out for sometimes several hours during the day).

    -

    From now on I focus more the books and read them veeeery carefully and decrease my distractions. I am focusing right now on APoE. I mean, there are some folks that got this Teachings down (understand and workable) in some months and I want that, too. They have some different backgrounds so it's totally right that someone needs this and someone that time do get this understand. And when I read for example the Example 12 in APoE and the description by Abe it's like that this is doable and not that hard at all. I set aside Segment Intending style time aside every day to read the books.

  8. #278
    LucasH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    15
    Hi there Klassik,

    Just a note to say I feel where you're coming from and I really identify with your LoA work on creative enterprise... I'm also setting about establishing an independent creative business, and like you say, it takes courage... lots of it! and the fact that you're doing it means you've got that courage... and as you say, the opportunities will soon be flowing ..

    I also get what you're saying about not forcing yourself to feel better about things that you just plain feel bad about ... beating myself up over feeling down once in a while would only add to the amount of negative vibration reverberating around in me...

    I hope you're having a great tuesday

    Hugs,
    Lucas

  9. #279
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    Thanks!

    I just won't rely anymore that I will feel better by the thought processes only, and even when that feels not 100 % right to me (because I see that it's about thoughts, vibration, emotions and focusing back on the action is a step backwards) I will focus now more and more on the action journey to feel better and to achieve through that way things I desire and/or to fill the hole in my day that I thought will fill up automatically by time/working on my thoughts (it didn't). I can't accept anymore to do the work, and don't get any real relief and then fall down into fatigue. I thought that at some point the action will just flow out of me, the "business" or whatever will "happen" automatically (and I don't mean *pof* it's there but *pof* idea, *pof* inspired action *pof* someones contacting me with job opportunity *pof* business growing) I will study the book(s) beside that (it's hard to read a book when you get tired after 2 pages) and maybe I eventually will get this, because I am not not eager/dedicated enough to understand and apply this. I want this.

    I thought I did some good work after waking up with a process but it took like 15 minutes and I couldn't focus on nothing anymore without starting to yawn. The process was:

    Thought: "I am sick of not having enough money."
    1. I mean, I paid for everything this month - rent, electricity, internet - and my cupboards are full of food.
    2. And I can see that I could pay for the rent more often than not out of my own pocket the last months.
    3. Sure, I was helped out by the job department but it is getting better.
    4. Next month I will get much more money, because the paying is always delayed from my theatre job.
    5. Also, in this month I have the opportunity to earn up to 2.000 € on top - that is not the job I love but for that short time I will get this money it is fast money.
    6. So I am SECURE that I will have paid my rent for the next months.
    7. I know my Inner Being is expanding eeeeeevery day and my job is only to keep up with this expansion, because that feels good.
    8. Not only does it feel good, it eventually will show me my improved feeling by an improved money situation.
    9. I like how easy that is.
    10. To be honest that seems so easy - in this light ALL my desires are satisfiable easily.
    11. I like, that money will find the way on what ever ways to me, and that the ways are going to be more pleasurable, because I will be more often in alignment with my Inner Being.
    12. I like that feeling, that image, to have my "destiny" in my own hands and that there is no injustice.
    13. I love, that I can be, what I want to be.
    14. I love the fact, that money can und will be eventually be a happy topic for me, and that I am will be the cause for it and that I have seen others doing that in relative short time (with much more deep rooted thoughts probably) and that this is so doable.
    15. I love, that the topic money is easier for me to feel better than other topics.
    16. I like it.


    I did feel better.

    I have the impression that I have to repeat those things again and again, because when I focus 20 minutes with this process, the rest of the day I will be exposed to What Is and that hits me right in the back.

  10. #280
    Klassik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    264
    What do you think about the term "Comfort Zone"?

    My Abe-thoughts are: Emotional guidance in form of emotions, soothable to the dozens of processes. Not to overcome with action.

    Non-Abe-approach: overcoming negative emotions with action, feeling better by doing it. I got some positive (although not lead to my goal, therefore ineffective) emotions (like overcoming fear with strange action) with this approach.

    I am just building a thought construct that I don't have to take care of that comfort zone and overcoming the negative emotions with action that comes up often, so that I can feel better with NOT taking action I can't do anyway to beat myself up less.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •