Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Take-off!

Today I did something I wouldnīt do before, and used the credit card and I since I did it after a very strong impulse, I kind of checked what was my feeling after it, and I found out it felt like I got rid of something and I was very happy!!!, yeah isnīt it strange and wonderful? yeah, after that I kept driving and I was singing and I thought wow, everything feels possible right now.
    And Iīve been feeling that way the whole day, I am not sleepy, but the house is sleeping now, except my favorite cat, heīs circling around me, hehehe, I just finished three pair of earrings, I had coffee with an old friend, it seems like my life is bursting with energy!!!!.
    I donīt know what to do with myself right now, hehehehe I want to dance and keep working but well, is not very thoughtful for the other humans here, hehehehe so Iīll see what I do, meditate, read the forum, appreciate this energy.
    I am so happy, I feel the my world moving in harmony, I sense everything is going great.
    I like to feel free and happy and creative, and loved.
    It is like my IB knows what to do, and I trust my instincts, IOW I trust the guidance.
    I love it when I feel this current of wonderful expansive energy
    I love it when I KNOW things are working out for me.
    I love the feeling of exhilaration, of knowing things are moving and I have tons of energy to keep it going, and time is on my side and I find my friends, and people and all feels extremely good!.
    I love.... me, yeah, I love myself!!! I love my IB, I love my life right now!!!!. I love my studio and all the mess hehehehe, I love sitting here and sharing this moment, sharing my day.
    I feel so happy!!!

Ups, Oh, it tremble, no, it really did, hahahaha, a small one, Wow!!!

(sometimes I wonder if things really happen you know? like this, or is just energy? OTOH the lamps danced too so it probably did happen, hehehehe)

hugs and kisses everyone!!!

crazy me.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    ALL we experience- be it emotionally, in a dream or a vision, or in knock-on-wood-physical reality MUST be "reality", right?

The differences are just our ability or preference to translate the vibration...

Thanks Elke!!!!,

I woke up still smiling, after more weird dreams, really funny dream but serious too....interesting, I learned last night to work as a team.... and to be loving, including all in my love, and I kept hearing the song "somewhere over the rainbow" behind my dream hehehehehe. I know, I just know things are working out for me.
    Right now I wish I coul hug you all!!!!

Have a fantastic day!