Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Take-off!

Thaaaaank you PoE!!!!!!

Well, today I woke up feeling like going out and enjoy my new eating style, hehehehehe, yeah, Iīm going out to buy chocolate, raw chocolate, I found a perfect place, a great litttle shop with chocolate wrapped in artists designs, and I just love it!!!! and it goes in my new eating style because I love it, and chocolate is healthy and my body loves it, and yeah, happiness is the best and healthier food ever! Iīve been noticing lately that a lot of foods that I thought made me happy, didnīt really.... Iīve been eating a lot less sugar and bread and I ate a piece of cake yesterday and my body didnīt enjoy it much, it was strange.....ummmm.... interesnting!

And I woke up feeling alive and vibrant and.....hot, hehehehe because it is so hot right now!. but that kind of makes life bubble and birds get happy and the clouds are great, and the sky is so beautiful!!!!!.There is a couple of birds that have this funny noises! or songs? how do you say it? and they make me laugh every morning, and yesterday I think another one was making such a hilarious noise, it sounded like a lament, but funny? I was hoping to hear it today, then there is the really melodious one and the one that imitates car alarms!. So I usually wake up having fun hearing them.

So, I woke up, having fun and listening joyfully and I have this thought, what if I stop, just stop waiting for things to happen, waiting to finish things, or relationships, waiting to have a house of my own , or waiting for the "work" to show in order to be happy? yeah, I am going to do that, I am doing it now, stop and enjoy what is, what I can feel, see, touch, hear, smell, enjoy, right now!, no waiting!!!! isnīt that wonderful?
    And since my mind is so used to keep the oldstory tape running, well, Iīll just acknowledge it and smile and keep the enjoying going!. yeah, I am not fighting my mind or my emotions anymore, no need, I am just changing focus a bit and a bit more and a bit more!. oh yeah!!!!

Today is a wonderful day!. Letīs play!!!letīs fly!!!! letīs enjoy it!

Hugs and kisses

Today is such a beautiful day!!!!! I am watching a hummingbird feasting on an amazing banana flower, I am not even sure if that is the correct translation, hehehe but it is a fantastic image. The lights of the morning sun look so graceful and vibrant. I love it.
    I am ready to feel this good again, not that I wasnīt feeling ok, but there is a subtle difference between just feeling ok and feeling and sensing and enjoying all beauty, all joy, all creation around you. I am ready to feel this way, I know how to feel it, I know how my whole being enjoys it.
    I know how just talking-writing about all the beauty that surrounds me my body feels tingly and alive, and happy, I know how to feel good, and I am ready to exploit the feeling and go even further......
    And I know I donīt have to do any hard work, any extensive focus, I donīt have to do much, just shift my attention and open my heart to everything that is around me!!!
    isnīt that an splendid gift?

Have an incredibly beautiful Sunday!!!!

Last night, before I went to bed I felt like talking to my studio, and it was funny!. I talk a lot you know? I talk to the vegetables while I cook, I talk to my car, she even has a name, I talk to the sun, to the clouds, and I talk with my IB, but I wasnīt talking with my studio... and it is fun, I ask the pieces to tell me how they want to be finished. I got a Violet as a gift and I put it there and I talked to her. and to an sculputre I have there, I put an apron on the sculpture, hehehehehe and it felt so joyous!!!!!
    I am going out now and Iīll come back to prepave later!!!

Love and kisses!!!!

Itīs a beautiful morning, I woke up in that space of silence, I mean not internally, just woke up and everything was in silence, I love those moments, you are just listening, anticipating the sounds of every life around you waking up and greeting the new day.
    It is so hot right now!!!!, and I love how we live in this amazing, miraculous planet, with her rythms and sounds and movement and everything works in harmony, even if we canīt understand it at times…. Yeah, itīs so beautiful.
    Today I am ready to flow with lifeīs rhythm, I am ready to fly with all this space all this sound of…awakening. I am ready to fly

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Hmmmm what a beautiful vibe, what a beautiful rhythm. Thanks for sharing YOU!
    So precious.

Even though rain is “schedule” (oh poor naive weather schedulers) until next month, it feels like itīs coming soon, today is a bit, liiiitle bit cloudier, and it feels just a tad fresher. I canīt see shadows from the mango on the patio floor. The cats are happy getting a little bit of fresh air.

I woke up wanting to sleep a little longer, relaxed, feeling ease. I have a meeting with my kinesiology teacher, then Iīll go to the “barranca”, I need sky and trees and clouds and birds and air to recharge. Itīs been a few months.
    Part of taking-off, for me, has to do with letting go, and letting others be, and I feel the pull sometimes to play that old record… interesting. That is why I love to take a pause and just go to the nearest wood or lake or whatever. It puts my energy at ease and I recharge.
    Today is one of those wonderful days where you relax and observe everything BE.
    Umm…. Maybe Iīll just go to bed for a little while longer… do something I rarely do…. Why not? Hehehehe. (because you’d feel guilty and lazy, but who cares? Ask your IB)

May something wonderful happens today for you!!!

Love
    Forest

Three years and a few days ago my life seemed to start taking an apparent downhill turn.... sounds so OTV right now, hehehehehe, before that, I had tons of plans, we were starting a very exciting project..... and then down and down and down. To tell you the truth, all this is to remind myself to please always hear the little voice, the one that tells you slow down, itīs good but is it really all that how you want it? does it bring you joy, not just a little bit, not just parts of it, but the whole idea, does it feel marvelous? does it feel so good you can feel energy flowing in every cell, in every thought? or are you having to negotiate too much, concede vital parts of you, are you being truly you?..... ok here I am, three years later, and today I heard and felt my friend, now nonphysical, and I understand a lot of things, my little voice and everything.....my dream keeps being very similar.... but now I feel more alive, so people around me are livelier, have dreams, and are certain that it is possible. I love my friend, and now I get it, she was ready to transition way before we started any project...... and somehow, I felt safe within that energy..... umm.... I wasnīt ready to believe in myself. Living felt scary, and I was scared to fly. Now I am eager, I feel prepared. I do. I have so much to give, to share, to receive, and so many things to experience and all the courage all the resources to do it. And even more if I ask.... I am more aware of that now.
    Today was strange, a little bit of a deja vu.... kind of, I had so much fun, a friend invited me to breakfast and we hit the road, and... thing is I could feel my old friend....having fun, and it felt...good, everything felt all right.
    Why am I writing and sharing this? in part to say sometimes you have to wait a bit to see the whole picture, but things do work out for us, the other part is because I want to see if all that sensation, that conversation with my odl friend is true or I just wanted to believe it.
    And the only way to know is to check how did it feel and how do I feel right here, right now...
    well...it felt fantastic!!!!, we had so much fun, and everything seemed to go smoothly, we didnīt have a plan at all, we laughed so much, people were so nice, oh my god we had so much fun!!!!!. I wish I can translate some of the jokes, life is funny and it loves to joke around. We stop somewhere in the trip and ask some information and the gentleman started laughing so hard too, he was completely honest when we asked about some properties, it was so refreshing, and wow. People is so nice!
    yeah, I like it, thinking about my whole day makes me smile and feel it again. And I keep feeling the same, it is a gift!!!!
    And now more than ever I am ready, is time to

TAKE-OFF!!!!!

And dream and live and laugh and expand and love!!!!! it is always time it doesnīt matter anything that is in the past, right now, right now, right now, we have everything we need to expansively enjoy life and laugh and breath and find.....ease and serenity. oh yeah is always time.

I can do it right now, no need to wait, or wallow on the deep s--t of some part of oldstory, oh no, right now, NOW!!! I can feel alive, be happy and enjoy everything around me! I AM ALIVE!!!, I am happy, I enjoy life, now, and now, and now and....now!!!!!

Time to fly!

I am up since..... I donīt know very early, ehehehehe, and Iīve been listening to the city, sounds of early morning, and right now? I am having such a blast!!!!! the funny birds came back with all the weird noises!!!!!! I love the beautiful songs from a lot of the birds of course, but this crazy things are absolutely hilarious!!!!

I am ready to tackle the day!, well, almost ready, I am about to drink my morning coffee, with a hint of raw chocolate. and enjoy a bit more the sounds and the hour. then yeah, tackling the day with joy and playing everywhere!!!!

Yeah! It feels so good!

What a greats beginning of a day!, I feel ease and Iīm smiling, not sure why, I love it, being happy since I wake up!!!!
    Today is organic market day, and I love the people there, they are unique, just thinking about the peanut butter, all natural, all made with love and care!!! the couple that make this is fantastic, they live in a comunity, in a "Calpulli", I really like them. There are a lot of other interesting people, all with a clear idea of what they want, and....how the world should be, I like just hearing them and then I hear my IB, I hear the wisdom of Abraham and the earth. I love alternative healing, therapies, gardening, and I see that it is so funny to call them alternatives now, since it is just as it used to be, more natural, more in tune, more tapped into the wisdom of the whole.
    Funny because in my Thursday trip I found the "Calpulli", I never asked where it was so it is kind of funny to arrive exactly there, hehehehe.
    The sun is so bright right now, and I feel good, everyday I feel my whole body being happier and healthier, and alert and here!!!.
    Ahhhh I feel this energy, this sensation of ease and happiness and quiet!.

I appreciate being me, being here, feeling the su coming through the big window, hearing the birds, just being alive! no rush, no need, just enjoying this moment!!!

Oh, wow, it is early and Iīve been up for a bit now. I had this magnificent dream and I only remember parts of it, I was being giving......wow, a lesson? I guess but not exactly about love, loving myself but they were teaching me a concept like compassion, and self love but it was a bit different, like another level of love? and I remember practicing the feeling, the sensation and clearly living it... and when I woke up I was still feeling it..... and it had a name I think it was a beautiful name, so simple, so perfect, and I have it almost here but canīt remember it, hehehehehe.
    I do remember something like subtlety switching from loving myself to this sensation, broader, expansive, inclusive, llike I was more than "myself", not sure how to describe it.

It feels great!!!. I think Iīll go back to bed for a few more hours, well at least a couple more....

Love you all