Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Take-off!

Take-off!

I wasnīt posting, nop, I had a bit of a fall down and I am here, licking my pride, hehehehe, but itīs a great opportunity I think. it lets me know, where I was in my vibration. For a few days I thought oh, no I canīt possibly work this up in the forum,
    it would blahblahblah, I thought I was doing oh so good!!!, hehehehe. But wait!, maybe I was, I am!!!! but what if stumble and fall is just the starting point to fly and soar? you know, learning to fly, with all the bumps and bruises

I stumbled with the most ridiculously thing, taking a pic of a flower, I just wasnīt paying attention to the floor. And I thought I was focusing so well lately, ummm.......

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    YOU are the only creator of your reality!

And we say: Taking score where you are is,
    what keeps you from continuing to move!

When you say: "Here I am. Here I am. Here I am. Here I am. Here I am.
    Here I am!!! Here I am!!!!! Wanna be over there, but here I am!!!!!!
    Here I am. Here I am. Here I am. Here I am. Here I am.
    Here I am!!! Here I am!!!!! Wanna be over there, but here I am!!!!!!!"

We say: Whatīs dominant in your vibration is: "HERE I AM!!!!"-
    is dominant in your vibration, and when "HERE I AM!!!!"
    is dominant in your vibration, YOU CANīT GO OVER THERE,
    because: HERE YOU ARE!!!!!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - His family is Experiencing a Switching of 'Soul Mate'
    So I was sad and angry and mad and angry and sad and some moments, I was laughing, TBH it mustīve looked quite funny.
    I do believe that your body helps you be where you want to be, and where you want to be is not what you say with words, what and where you want to be you say with vibrations, with recurring thoughts and worries.
    So after the pain, I asked what was I thinking and a lot of mambo jumbo, nothing clear, but later, I had clarity, like a bucket of water over my head clarity, I was feeling and saying I canīt move from here, I am stuck here, I want to be there but I am here, and of course my dear body did it, now for the next days, I canīt move from here, hehehehe.

Then I found this excellent vid on youtube, about accidents, "Questions about physical injuries, intimate life, and momentum "
    And it helped clarifying it even more.
    this little happenings, my falls and bumps and setbacks are just:

Is the momentum of sort of a fractured vibration usually on the heels of overwhelment, in other words, is just the grid filling in. everything is always an indication of what you got going on vibrationally

Sounds about right!!!

And like the vid, well, Abraham said there

"It just gives you an opportunity to evaluate it with a little more clarity

The best way to benefit from a grid filling in with something unwanted is it if you stop once that is manifested and identify how that this experience feels to me…"

So I now have tons of clarity and I know where my vibration generally was, and how many resistance thoughts and beliefs I was activating against my happiness, my joy and fun and flow, and..... have no clue on the best shifting thing to do.
    I am just taking it with a bit of relief at a time, but one thing I do know is that Iīve been talking to my body, and I am healing with enormous speed, I love that, I love that my body is such a wonderful mechanism. I love that I am able to "tackle" the resistance thoughts as they arise, oh yeah, you see, in one hand, there is that kind of mastery,(I wish, I am just practicing it to be), on the other hand, why o why do I choose falls!!!, yeah yeah, time to shift time to shift, hehehe.
    Now, I would love to not beat my body with resistant thoughts so much that it decides to help me with it physically.... it hurts, hehehehehe.
    So I am working on it, and I hope I do it so well that I can truly jump and fly and this thread lasts very very little!!!!

So, should we change the title from its focus on what you don't want to a focus on what you do want (say, a take-off to soar to new heights)?

Then this thread can "last" longer if you like.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I see you flying, dear friend!!

Be ADVENTUROUS!

We want you to TRUST that your guidance is working.
    And realize, that "risk-taking"-
    letīs really push this, a little bit, RISK-TAKING.
    Whatīs the difference between a strong ADVENTURE,
    with extra-ordinary potential, and RISK?

Itīs very little vibrational difference!
    Itīs just in what YOUR PERCEPTION of it is!
    You see, weīr not encouraging such different behavior
    from you, weīr encouraging a different PERSPECTIVE
    about the behavior.

Weīr encouraging to modify the feeling of RISK
    into the feeling of ADVENTURE!
    And modify the feeling of FALLING DOWN into
    the feeling of CLARIFICATION.

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    So, should we change the title from its focus on what you don't want to a focus on what you do want (say, a take-off to soar to new heights)?

Then this thread can "last" longer if you like.

great idea WellBeing! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    great idea WellBeing! thank you
    Cool. When you come up with a title that's focused on what you want, feel free to PM any moderator and we'll change it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Cool. When you come up with a title that's focused on what you want, feel free to PM any moderator and we'll change it for you.
    Thank you!!!! now, here I am, ready to take off!!!!!, I love it, and thank you PoE this fits exactly with what I feel with the name of the thread now!!!

Weīr encouraging to modify the feeling of RISK
    into the feeling of ADVENTURE!
    And modify the feeling of FALLING DOWN into
    the feeling of CLARIFICATION.

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

So Iīve been having enough time to do nothing but notice, notice the little moments when I am not focusing on soaring and they donīt feel so good, but hey, now I know right?

I found a wonderful tidbit about how baby birds fly, itīs not Abraham but sounds very on point right now, hehehe. I even hear it with David Attenboroughīs voice

.....The fledglings soon understand they must move away from the nest to be fed. Eventually, the fledglings step so far away from the nest they fall to the ground. Typically fledglings spread their wings as they fall, learning that they can ease the descent. They even start flapping their wings, which breaks the fall.
    Eventually, they associate this behavior with getting fed and not falling, so they have learned to fly.

So right now, allowing my dream, my well being, my happiness, letting it all flow without resistance is akin to getting fed, and I just flapped my wings to attenuate the fall, hehehehe, but I know the basics, and I already know how to fly!!! letīs remember it. letīs take off again!!!!!

Once the bird has experienced flight for the first time, it does not make the second or third time very smooth. The bird will flail its wings clumsily and only sustain itself for a few seconds if that. Only with practice do they learn the ropes and develop the muscles necessary to flap their wings to their fullest potential.

And yeah it feels a bit like that, practicing the better feeling, the better emotion, the better thought, and the best belief I can right now!!!.
    I like it, and I know how I love to feel, I love to feel happy and I love to have fun. So letīs focus, letīs TAKE-OFF!!!!!!!

I Want to take off and soar! But to be honest in this exact moment, it doesnīt feel… possible.

So time for a bit of shifting, I find it always a bit confusing with specifics, and generals, but the main idea for me is gradually shifting my actual not very helping emotions.
    So get ready and feel free to skip the ranting, it gets a bit snotty and whiny and mopey. Just a little donīt worry.

My intention right now is to feel better.

I would love to feel better and be able to move freely, I would love to really really move towards freedom really. Not just physically, and that is where I know my body right now is manifesting an active vibration, a not very loving one, restriction.

Right now I am not feeling happy, not much really, right now I kind of want to cry, not reason, well no more than whatīs been going on.
    I worry, I worry and I doubt a little and try to quickly jump to optimism, but maybe Iīll take it slower, smaller jumps oh yeah,
    And my emotions are all over the place, worry, frustration, overwhelm, boredom, all over the emotional guidance scale, I donīt think it is the best approach right now……

But wait, all of that is because I was feeling ready and I thought I had move on from oldstory but what if it is true? And this is just a tuning it up, so I can shake and let the old fall!!!!

The old probably being old reactions, stories, beliefs. And this has been an opportunity to say enough, time to focus with more clarity.

And what if I am really ready? ready to take off and soar!

So Iīm going to plunge into the main stream of love and guidance and abundance the universe has for me.
    What I canīt let go with ease, I am surrendering, I am giving up because truth is I am tired, and I want to go on. This oldstory, doesnīt fit me anymore, itīs too worn out and there is so much new, so much brighter emotions and stories to live!!!

This is just a short time of fine tuning, and get ready baby, we are about to take off and soar!!!!!

Oh, the pain is gone.

I decided that everything is all right. Yeah, I am done with the pittyparty!!!! I mean was fun for a bit (not really, hehehe) but I am ready to move!!!!!, yeaaaaah.

Iīd love to dance and move and do tai-chi and feel greeeeeat!!!!, So I am choosing to feel this kind of sensations, right now I can, at this very moment!!!! yeeeeah!, I am focusing on how would it feel, how much do my cells love to, how much fun can I have dancing, and driving, (yeah my car is standard) an walking in the woods.
    I have so much things to enjoy and have fun!!!! I mean whatīs the point in staying in the oldstoryroom?

So what do you say? ready to take-off???????

Yeeeeeeahhhhh!!!!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

My response yesterday got eaten up by the Forum-glitch (or whatever it was )
    but I wanted to cheer for you, FLYING!

So wonderful, Xio! Fly and shine!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

My response yesterday got eaten up by the Forum-glitch (or whatever it was )
    but I wanted to cheer for you, FLYING!

So wonderful, Xio! Fly and shine!
    Ohhhh wow it did!!! I did read it though!!! thanks PoE!!!! and here we are, so ready to take-off!!!
    I love the title too, because, of course this present circumstance is already fading but every time no matter what, anyone can choose and can take-off!!! so it is a great great thread!!!

Yesterday I spent a good amount of time doing processes, until it felt unnecessary, hehehehe, and it was funny to notice how my feet got better and better, and I love that.
    A lot of the time I said that, I open my wings, I am ready to take-off now, and fly high, and soar, and wow, it feels incredibly good, really, try it!!! it is so so good, an immediate shift, you stop looking where you were focusing not so nicely and instantly feel wow, so ready, so fill with energy!!! try it! try it please!!! hehehe. and let me know.
    I love to believe that I am a powerful creator, and I want to KNOW it with every fiber of my being.
    Iīve seen it, Iīve seen wonderful things, with bodies, working with others, things one could say are miraculously but in truth, there are just emotions playing, sensations changing, oldstories changing and when you see it often, it gets to be normal stuff, Iīve seen severe skin allergies go in minutes, inflammations dissapear, things you wouldnīt believe, a lot of incredible stuff, so I do know, I do know the capabilities we have!!I know who we are! we are magnificent and so fill with energy! Iīve seen it with myself too in several occasions but never got to really put it in motion with my feet and falls...... why not? oh who knows, stubbornlittleme!!!!

Wow, it feels good to remember this..... it feels so...empowering? it feels so soooo good!!! I love it. I can feel it, this energy that we are, and how it changes, each passing moment, I can feel how wonderful it is to know I can choose how to experience this, and how to go beyond it.

Well, I did a lot of letting go and a lot of pivoting and everything is going great.
    I notice too how much of how I felt is because I let myself "hear" what others were telling me, ohgodnohowterriblelifewillneverbethesame blahblahblah, hehehehe. So I regrouped me and myself back to my center.

That is why I love Abraham teachings and this forum, you can always count on a place to come back with ease, this is so easy, is so simple, is so based in loving who we are, what we do, what we experience no matter what, I love it and I can simply relax, after all, everything is always working out for me.

Love and kisses!!!!

Forest of hearts