Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Take-off!

Today I did something I wouldnīt do before, and used the credit card and I since I did it after a very strong impulse, I kind of checked what was my feeling after it, and I found out it felt like I got rid of something and I was very happy!!!, yeah isnīt it strange and wonderful? yeah, after that I kept driving and I was singing and I thought wow, everything feels possible right now.
    And Iīve been feeling that way the whole day, I am not sleepy, but the house is sleeping now, except my favorite cat, heīs circling around me, hehehe, I just finished three pair of earrings, I had coffee with an old friend, it seems like my life is bursting with energy!!!!.
    I donīt know what to do with myself right now, hehehehe I want to dance and keep working but well, is not very thoughtful for the other humans here, hehehehe so Iīll see what I do, meditate, read the forum, appreciate this energy.
    I am so happy, I feel the my world moving in harmony, I sense everything is going great.
    I like to feel free and happy and creative, and loved.
    It is like my IB knows what to do, and I trust my instincts, IOW I trust the guidance.
    I love it when I feel this current of wonderful expansive energy
    I love it when I KNOW things are working out for me.
    I love the feeling of exhilaration, of knowing things are moving and I have tons of energy to keep it going, and time is on my side and I find my friends, and people and all feels extremely good!.
    I love.... me, yeah, I love myself!!! I love my IB, I love my life right now!!!!. I love my studio and all the mess hehehehe, I love sitting here and sharing this moment, sharing my day.
    I feel so happy!!!

Ups, Oh, it tremble, no, it really did, hahahaha, a small one, Wow!!!

(sometimes I wonder if things really happen you know? like this, or is just energy? OTOH the lamps danced too so it probably did happen, hehehehe)

hugs and kisses everyone!!!

crazy me.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    ALL we experience- be it emotionally, in a dream or a vision, or in knock-on-wood-physical reality MUST be "reality", right?

The differences are just our ability or preference to translate the vibration...

Thanks Elke!!!!,

I woke up still smiling, after more weird dreams, really funny dream but serious too....interesting, I learned last night to work as a team.... and to be loving, including all in my love, and I kept hearing the song "somewhere over the rainbow" behind my dream hehehehehe. I know, I just know things are working out for me.
    Right now I wish I coul hug you all!!!!

Have a fantastic day!

Feel my hug!!

How to feel fine and fun and light amidst drama?

Just choose to do it, just remember how you IB is seeing them, Just breath and let it all be, and open your heart and feel how life flows, not just in you but in everything, in everyone!!!!.
    Lately I am choosing to stop. Stop "helping" them, stop taking sides, stop trying to calm them, to make them feel better, stop being nice. yeah that too. I choose to be me, not nice, not mean, just me. And just know that what it appears to be is not always what is.
    I love this person I am now!!! yeah, I have found so much of my inner strength and I love how I can feel the steady presence of my IB. I love how I am responsible of my own feelings and I can choose, I can choose to be happy!!!!
    And truth, I donīt care, I donīt care if others are not. I donīt care if they feel like going up in arms and shout and suffer, nop, itīs their choice.

I came back a couple of years ago to live here thinking it was the worst time of my life, and in reality it has been such a liberation!!!I finally can cope with all this explosive tantrums and feelings, um..... not exactly cope, no, I just donīt care!!! I can get up and go and just tell them keep going, I donīt care, and truly mean it, feel it!, and I had this tingling feeling that I wonīt be in this house for long. Donīt ask me how, or when or anything!!! I just know.

OMS!!! I just remembered part of my dream!!!! it was all about energy explosions!!!! wow, and a lot of teaching too, I donīt know who is the narrator in all my latest dreams but it sure is fun to hear it, is new to me, this kind of dreaming, and it is... I donīt know, I can see examples, like silly examples or not so simple ones, and lotīs of vivid stuff. Hahahaha so all this way of relating to each other is just... is just energy, vibration. You may not feel or manifest energy that way but it is just that, energy. You can use energy to transform and build or destroy and....build too, is just a different kind of reality.

Well, today sure is a funny day, lot of insight and then some oldstorities, what is Abraham take on memories? I know the body remembers even if we donīt, I had a thing 3 years ago today, and I just want to let it all go, the fear, the sensation of life crumbling...... um.....the memory too, the sudden image of it.... yeah. I donīt remember hearing Abraham talk about that much.....

Well I do know somethings, at that time, I asked and asked and asked and I thought I was receiving, and I was, just that I wasnīt ready for the whole deal!!!
    I was asking with mixed emotions, with mixed energy, yeah!, like wanting it with excitement, and doubting it a lot too, I was efforting like crazy, and yeah, it was a bit taxing.
    I know life now feels good, I used to live life in anxiety and fear, and now I am another person!!!!and my dreams are starting to form in this reality, as much as I allow them to be, they will come, as fast as I choose.... I know Iīve learn so much, left so much crap behind.
    And I choose, I choose in a regular basis to feel love, to feel the Universe has my back, to let life flow with joy and fun. To let it be effortless!!!!!!
    I definitely know now that I donīt have anything to prove. I donīt need to do anything to deserve, I donīt have to change my core being to be part of...anyone elseīs reality
    I definitely know I love who I am, isnīt that wonderful. I would definitely be my friend, my best friend. I like myself, I think I am brave, and funny and I deserve all the happiness I want others to have too.

So I can let go of the past. See what was the gift in all that and let the energy be constructive now.

I now know that my energy was kind of mix then, I can easily let it shift now!, I can choose my now, my now, my now, oh yeah, I can embrace all that I feel, no need to protect myself anymore, no need to hide, I am flowing in this sea of life, in this universe of love and great energy. }

I am just using energy...I am energy!!! vibration, space!, I can choose to build a better life, a better emotion, a better now. I am definitely living a great now, an expansive joyful energy!!

I wrote in another thread about how I asked the Universe to invite me a hot chocolate, and a friend called me in the evening, and there is a lot of stuff like that happening lately, another friend told me she wanted to give me the money for a visa and a passport renovation..... out of nowhere and I remember asking for that like 5 months ago, well not really asking but thinking about it with a bit of anxiety and I can remember the exact feeling, I told myself donīt worry, the Universe will take care of it.....
    and a lot of little things and maybe not so little are moving around, so I know, I know I know I am so pampered and loved and I am ready, definitely ready to take-off!!!!!

yeaaaaah and enjoy this new energy, this wonderful energy, I am ready to soar!!!!

Something wonderful happened today!!! I saw my ex after 7 years, and... wow, I feel liberated!, I know it probably sounds silly but itīs like life can go on now. I finally made my peace and I felt at ease talking with him. That was this morning, is something I thought about like a week ago, it was time to talk to him and close the 25 year (+ 7 I didnīt let go easier) chapter and keep going with this great life I created,I am creating. Oh yeah!!!! He called this morning and funny thing is I usually wake up early and today I didnīt, so I was fresh out of the bed, but something told me to say yes, to go. And I was feeling peaceful, I kind of asked my IB, and it still felt good, so I went. We talked, and since then Iīve been feeling so light!!!!, and happy, and sharp, and I feel great!.

I donīt care!!! I just donīt care about a lot of old stuff!!! this "work", this "focusing" really works, is just a matter of allowing. All this time Iīve been choosing to feel joy, yeah, itīs working, all this looking to the story you like, focus on what feels good... IT WORKS!!. Yeah, and I could probably have done it faster, but maybe I donīt, who cares!!!Right now I am free, I feel great, I am ready!!! time to take-off, enjoy the view, feel the sun, the air, the colors, hear the music, the birds, my IBīs voice, the sounds of the Universe, the trees growing, wow!!

it is time to live. For myself. I am all me.

I appreciate this so much!! it feels like a gift, it feels like grace, like wow!, I wish you could feel it!. My body feels different, my mind feels clearer, my heart feels expanding, wow, I like this sensation so much,
    Is this what they mean when they say we are soaring? hehehe.
    Is a bit more than expansion, expansion, is like sparkling joy and I am just so happy.

Iīve seen people asking about stuff like this, about old loves, and breaking up with someone, and now I know, you can go past it. You can find your light, your happiness, you can just focus on something else, and focus on happy things, and focus on being more loving toward yourself, and sooner or later, it happens, you are free of the oldstory!!!!

Before I found Abraham and this forum, someone told me something like this, and I didnīt quite believe her. ((((you hear me? you were right dear E))))) she just smiled and every time I asked she just smiled, and she was so sure!!! So now, let me smile and tell you (of course if you feel a bit like I did) as time go on you will feel relief, you will find your strength, and your joy and your life is already much better, you just donīt know it yet.

Of course I was already feeling a lot of happiness and joy and expansion, but this? this feel way of the chart!, it feels awesome. Everything is possible!

As much as it is a bit hard for me to cry, right now, I am crying, thank you so much Universe, IB, life!!!!! And last night, last night was the first storm of the season, and just now, the thunders are starting, all this storm energy is so strong, it feels great. Thank you!!!! I love it so much!.

Letīs fly

oh Xio, such a wonderful thing!
    ...and from this stance- wasnīt it ALL worth it!?

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    oh Xio, such a wonderful thing!
    ...and from this stance- wasnīt it ALL worth it!?

Hahahahahaa It was worth these finding....life, my own energy, finding my worth, my strength, and yeah, all the time "focusing" is worth it, discovering we can choose, and we can live life with joy is amazingly great, all that it lead me to is so soooo worth it.
    I am probably not that aligned because I would rather have skipped a great deal of the oldstory, hehehehe but honestly? right at this moment, I donīt care, it feels a bit alien to me...
    I do know that I can choose now!!! every moment I feel this guidance, my IB talking, every time I feel my emotions or sensations kind of advising me to change the focus, I can choose how my life is, oooooh yeah, and ...

Ooooooooohhhhhhh you know what? you are right!, it was worth it, I didnīt know that then and now I do!!. NOW I know I can ask and receive, ooooh yeah, as simple as that!!!, oh yea PoE, it was worth it!!!!

and now I can choose to listen and follow my very best story!!!! every time! and I con live with more ease, and happiness, lots of happiness, fun, love, yeah!!!!

Love and kisses and hugs!!!!

hmmmm, I feel your newness!
    I feel your elation.
    I feel your freedom!
    I feel your power!
    I feel you, having broken through the old stories!
    I FEEL YOU, and it feels awesome!!