Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Take-off!

I woke up feeling good!!!

I know I can choose how I see this, I know I can change focus anytime, even when it seems a little not possible.... and I had been trying and doing processes and changing thoughts, and it was a bit of work really, but every time I felt better and better and clearer and more relaxed, but today, I just woke up feeling good. Spontaneously!!! just because.

That feels great, I am typing here and having a lot of thoughts, or a conversation probably with my IB, and it amazes me. Somehow, things are falling into place, and it everything is all right.

For me, surrendering, giving up is being something Iīve been gradually allowing a bit more and a bit more and a bit more. Not just here, but in general, bet each day seems easier and easier.

Anyway, today I woke up feeling good, and I know, it is something Iīve chose, so I love it!!!!
    Since I am a bit sleepy, I am maybe not making any sense, but I am enjoying the moment so much.

Oh, I havenīt been posting!!!! And I am here, with all the time to do it!, but I am doing lotīs of stuff, I am happy organizing things I let clutter for a long time, I am a bit amazed at how quickly itīs being done.
    I am still on crutches and bed rest and taking this time to breathe and just relax.
    Now, I am conscious of things I was doing that really didnīt want to do. So time to choose what makes me smile, what makes me feel alive and fine with who I am. Umm….. all right nothing or anyone can make me feel anything I donīt allow myself to feel soooo, it goes back to just choose what you like the best!!! Where you feel smiling just thinking about it. oh yeah.

And I know that the Universe always has my back, and I am willing to let it be so. Let it manifest even more in my life.

I am taking advantage of this time, because Iīve discovered that life is looking out for me, everything is going good, and I can choose, I have this luxury!!!! Isnīt that wonderful? So if life is always taking care of me, why should I struggle with my choices? Why donīt simply choose what feels best? Right!!!! Letīs do it.
    Iīve been having this conversations with my IB, of course not all the time, I am still a bit ornery, hehehehe, and have my tantrum moments. But everything feels clearer and I am ready to take off. If the Universe has my back , either if I dive to the pavement (I know IB bad joke but it is a bit funny, hehehehe) or take off to the sky, why not choose to take-off, right?.
    So Iīve been putting things in order, and I feel like everything is ready to roll, what doesnīt serve me is fading in the background, and I am excited, I can finally see some road ahead, some clear road.... and I am choosing to feel even better, I am choosing to trust, to trust life, my IB, the Universe to lead the way. And relax, relax a bit more and feel the life that courses through me and around me, the life that we are, move with me to where I feel magnificent. Yeah.
    I am ready to take off. And even though part of me feels a bit nervous, I can let that be there while I just focus on feeling better, and better and better.
    Iīve come to the conclusion that I can take it easy, in every aspect, I donīt have to do everything perfect, itīs no use to feel bad because “things” happen, they do, and of course vibration is the main protagonist there, but so what.
    If life tells me to take it easy and I didnīt get it at first at what, itīs at this, this need to do things in a certain way, is this efforting to get it right, to find “what am I doing wrong”, this trying too hard to be in vibrational harmony with my dream, while it is just there behind the stress, the fear, itīs just here, I can chill and let go.
    So, here I am, all of me….. ready to fly!!!!
    It feels sooo nice!!!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    it is just there behind the stress, the fear, itīs just here, I can chill and let go.
    So, here I am, all of me….. ready to fly!!!!
    It feels sooo nice!!!!!

So much love to you, adventurous wonderful friend!

"Even if it looks cloudy...
    The sun is ALWAYS there!"
    (proverb)

When the feeling of not knowing how it's going to play out
    dominates you and makes you feel uneasy,
    then you slow things down.

When the feeling
    of not knowing how it's going to play out precisely
    is exhilarating to you,
    when it feels like an ADVENTURE-
    now it begins playing out!

Abraham 2/18/12 San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    So much love to you, adventurous wonderful friend!

When the feeling of not knowing how it's going to play out
    dominates you and makes you feel uneasy,
    then you slow things down.

When the feeling
    of not knowing how it's going to play out precisely
    is exhilarating to you,
    when it feels like an ADVENTURE-
    now it begins playing out!

Abraham 2/18/12 San Francisco

Yeeeeah!!! hello PoE, everyone!!!!, I have some issues with my internet connection, hehehe, but here I am, focusing and relaxing!!!!

I am enjoying the day. Itīs a very quiet, very nice Sunday!, I can hear the parrots passing by, a few birds, no cars.
    Iīm working a bit on a few things I need to organize for my work. And most of all I feel so good.
    This days have been a constant surprise and delight of loving friends, money flowing from unexpected places, and love, loving people around me.
    Iīve noticing that as I relax in my worry about paying bills and that, money is growing!!!, how? ask my IB.

I notice that the moment I relaxed, the very moment I just choose to “not care” what a few said, I was able to allow all that good into my life!!!!!! Yeaaaah Iīve been hearing a lot the “I donīt caaree” vid from Abraham, is hilarious, I keep repeating in my head in some situations and with some people, “I donīt care”, and I truly wish they would feel better but ….“I doooonīt caaare”

And I do care about how I feel!, I do, I feel this energy, this expanding sensation of wellbeing!.
    And clarity, this days have been so productive!, everything is ready, and I am ready to take off.
    Of course Iīve been thinking because I mean, lots of time, lots of oldstory reactions wanting to show up, so Iīve been thinking things like where to take action, where to move, how to do it, and blahblahblah, but you know what? The moment it stops feeling playful and fun, I just get myself back here, to my now and is very interesting because then things are starting to show, people I havenīt heard of in ages have been calling and I know things are moving, so I can play, and then let the Universe lead the way.
    I have a bit of a thing though, I have been focusing on what feels good and playful but, Iīve been having this abrupt thoughts, with the sensation of…..insecurity? no more like doubt, who cares, but is about action, I think I am a bit scared of action!!!!I have this ideas coming in and this wonderful sensation of motion, and then this little creeping thought arises…..what if itīs all talk…. Yeeeeah I know, focus on the wonderful sensation, on the feeling of moving forward, how does it feel!!!
    Keep telling the new story, keep focusing on how does it feel, on the good, yeah, donīt go where you donīt want to, donīt focus on what isnīt even here!!!! Oh yeah, all right, I get it, hehehehe.
    Maybe Iīll practice the “I donīt care” here too, hehehehehe hey! You are not moving forward, “I donīt care” I just care about this wonderful sensation of expansion, I just care about ease and love and fun. Hehehehe. Iīll play.
    Iīll play today to focus back here and now, Iīll play to enjoy the feeling of expantion, Iīll tell that oldstoryvoiceover that ok, you think that but “I donīt care!!!”

What if this is the time for me to just really reaaaally enjoy my life!!!! No oldstory, no need to do things “right” , just me just enjoying the unfolding, just playing with life!!! Oh yeah.
    And the funny thing is: it is just a choice! As simple as that…… um….. no need to complicate it, that is just an oldhabit. STOP IT!

Itīs time to take off. It can be as hard or as easy as I choose, why choose the old strugglitis if I can choose to just take off, just like that, and fly!!!! Oh yeah.

So here it is a toast to all this life we are experiencing, contrast and all and to all of us wonderful creators, sharing, supporting, cheering each other!!!!

Love you all my friends!!!

Xio

I have this sudden feeling that life is getting together a great act in my life!, Iīve been feeling that things are going good, and all and Iīve been taking this time to kind of ordering my ideas, organizing where would my IB love to move from here, and……Ha! I just had a visit, an old friend from Uni, she is a very spiritual person, Buddhist, she manifests travels, that is fun. I like her, we talk about similar things.
    And it is so fun that someone comes and starts telling you her ideas for business… and it is so yooooou, wow,!!!! Most of it you thought about, you planned, you dream of!!! But wait, she gets so happy, because she never dreamt someone would think like her???? Hahahahaha, and then… then, we start planning. She wants a business and keep doing what she does, I want that too, And she has resources I didnīt know where to get… and I have what she thinks she lacks. And life is so funny!!! How come we never noticed it before?
    Letīs have fun, letīs enjoy this just because of the synchronicity, just for the wonderful moment!
    This feels like the Universe is talking directly to me.
    This feels good, so good, like the door is open and I am more allowing.
    This feels so exhilarating!!!!!
    It is so nice to talk with so much passion about your dreams!!!!. Oh yeah baby it does feels great!!!
    This feels so expansive and vibrant!!!
    Wow!!!
    So ready to take off!!!

"I can be in that Sweet-Spot, where there is a whole lot
    that isnīt yet manifested.
    My Vortex is so fertile!

And there is a whole lot, that has manifested!
    That doesnīt interest me anymore, because- that is old news.
    But there is a whole lot STILL to be manifested,
    but Iīm not in the "Has it manifested yet- and then Iīm tired of it"
    or "Hasnīt it manifested- and Iīm yearning for it",

Iīm in manifesting-mode! Iīm in the CREATING-mode.
    Iīm in the tuning-in-mode! Iīm in the right-time mode.
    Iīm in the watching-the-Universe-lining-up-for-me,
    Iīm in the empowerment-mode,
    Iīm in the feeling-all-of-the-resources-of-nonphysical-
    the energies that are creating worlds, that is flowing through me.

Iīm in the worthy-feeling-mode!
    Iīm inthe knowing that I can do it mode.
    Iīm in the Sweet Spot of "I am turning the thoughts to things"!
    Iīm turning the thoughts to things, RIGHT NOW!

Iīm doing what I came to do!
    Iīm SPINNING THE GOLD, right now!!
    THIS is what I came to do!
    THIS is the joyous life that I came for.
    THIS is the satisfaction of no longer being out of vibrational sync
    with my IB, because the manifestation hasnīt happened, yet."

If you can leave this gathering, hooked on the FLOW
    rather than on the result of the flow.
    Hooked on "Creating", rather than "Creation".
    Hooked on "Life", rather than "Lived".

Because all of your power is now!!
    (...) You are coming to understand, that it is a VIBRATIONAL Universe.
    And it is a PARTNER of creation, that most humans have never
    considered: And it is your IB. It is Source-energy. It is all along,
    what man wants to call God.

It is this source-energy-part of YOU, who is INVESTED in
    what you care about, NOW!
    SO invested, that when you deviate from your own desire-
    you donīt feel good!

And you think you donīt feel good,
    because the manifestation hasnīt come!
    Thatīs NOT why you donīt feel good!!
    You donīt feel good,
    because youīr not letting THE FLOW HAPPEN, now-
    you see!

Youīr not ever gonna feel good, if youīr out of sync with
    source-energy. And you know why? Because you ASKED!
    -If you didnīt ask for something, then your IB wouldnīt be
    all in your face, with the vibration of it!

And if your IB wouldnīt be all in your face with it, then ýou couldnīt
    notice the lack of it- and you wouldnīt care.
    But when you feel negative emotion, that means- you asked for
    something that you are depriving yourself of having.
    End of story.

2016-11-12 in Dallas

Oh wow, itīs been weeks! Well things are moving on, I started physical rehab, and I am very happy, not exactly about the accident but Iīve learned so many things this past weeks, and…. I truly had to just take off and trust. There was nothing else to do. Trust that I am the creator of my life, and trust that everything is working out for me, not tomorrow, NOW.
    I just had to relax and that change my whole scenery…… I am getting it, what I was emoting to create this, and I just decided to stop, I chose to not do it.
    I discovered too how sometimes being “nice” just mean not listening to your intuition, and that slow things down. But even if I did, if I didnīt listen to my inner voice, I still have great gains, I can see that. And I am learning, learning to say “no thank you, I love you deeply, and I trust you want the best for me and think this is it, but... my IB knows best”
    Yeah, it took me half a century to learn that saying no doesnīt mean you donīt love others!!!! And that in itself for me is magnificent.
    I am feeling softer, nicer, more loving…. And at first it felt foreign? Hehehehe but it feels great!
    I am posting all this because it feels like a natural evolution of everything Iīve been “working on”, because I already took off, and the last couple of weeks I didnīt do any processes, I however start noticing, simply observing where I wasnīt enjoying life, where I felt bitter (of course it was a bit of a shock to discover I did feel that) or hurt, and change it, just like that. Itīs been pretty interesting. And easier than I thought!. I just decided that I no longer wanted to live my life from oldstories. It doesnīt matter, I may be right about some things but who cares? I rather be happy, I rather be exuberantly alive, I rather expect the best from myself, from the universe, from my IB.
    I am starting to just accept me as I am, yeah, leaving that part that needed to “change” behind, I just need to chill, and enjoy the moment. Leave others off the hook, leave myself off the hook. Gosh so many time lost trying to receive from the outside what you already are!!!! But here I am. Remembering how to fly.
    And it is pretty interesting!.
    I am also feeling….steadier? well Iīm still me, but I donīt feel like I have so many doubts…. Right now it feels like I do believe in myself, hehehehe. So I appreciate this couple of months, and I probably am ready to surf life with a firmer foot, a steadier vibration and more love and happiness.
    You know all those times where you read something like “oh it was the best thing that couldīve happen to me”? well Iīd rather skipped thewholeinjurypainandotherstuff and keep all the gains and change, but it has truly been an incredible shift in my life!!!.

So this is me, today, living, steadier and wiser I think.

Love you all!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    I wasnīt posting, nop, I had a bit of a fall down and I am here, licking my pride, hehehehe, but itīs a great opportunity I think. it lets me know, where I was in my vibration. For a few days I thought oh, no I canīt possibly work this up in the forum,
    it would blahblahblah, I thought I was doing oh so good!!!, hehehehe. But wait!, maybe I was, I am!!!! but what if stumble and fall is just the starting point to fly and soar? you know, learning to fly, with all the bumps and bruises

I stumbled with the most ridiculously thing, taking a pic of a flower, I just wasnīt paying attention to the floor. And I thought I was focusing so well lately, ummm.......

So I was sad and angry and mad and angry and sad and some moments, I was laughing, TBH it mustīve looked quite funny.
    I do believe that your body helps you be where you want to be, and where you want to be is not what you say with words, what and where you want to be you say with vibrations, with recurring thoughts and worries.
    So after the pain, I asked what was I thinking and a lot of mambo jumbo, nothing clear, but later, I had clarity, like a bucket of water over my head clarity, I was feeling and saying I canīt move from here, I am stuck here, I want to be there but I am here, and of course my dear body did it, now for the next days, I canīt move from here, hehehehe.

Then I found this excellent vid on youtube, about accidents, "Questions about physical injuries, intimate life, and momentum "
    And it helped clarifying it even more.
    this little happenings, my falls and bumps and setbacks are just:

Sounds about right!!!

And like the vid, well, Abraham said there

"It just gives you an opportunity to evaluate it with a little more clarity

The best way to benefit from a grid filling in with something unwanted is it if you stop once that is manifested and identify how that this experience feels to me…"

So I now have tons of clarity and I know where my vibration generally was, and how many resistance thoughts and beliefs I was activating against my happiness, my joy and fun and flow, and..... have no clue on the best shifting thing to do.
    I am just taking it with a bit of relief at a time, but one thing I do know is that Iīve been talking to my body, and I am healing with enormous speed, I love that, I love that my body is such a wonderful mechanism. I love that I am able to "tackle" the resistance thoughts as they arise, oh yeah, you see, in one hand, there is that kind of mastery,(I wish, I am just practicing it to be), on the other hand, why o why do I choose falls!!!, yeah yeah, time to shift time to shift, hehehe.
    Now, I would love to not beat my body with resistant thoughts so much that it decides to help me with it physically.... it hurts, hehehehehe.
    So I am working on it, and I hope I do it so well that I can truly jump and fly and this thread lasts very very little!!!!

thank you for posting your journey foth

happens to me too. looking happily outward and then tripping on something.... it sounds like you are doing better now. for the update

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

"I can be in that Sweet-Spot, where there is a whole lot
    that isnīt yet manifested.
    My Vortex is so fertile!

And there is a whole lot, that has manifested!
    That doesnīt interest me anymore, because- that is old news.
    But there is a whole lot STILL to be manifested,
    but Iīm not in the "Has it manifested yet- and then Iīm tired of it"
    or "Hasnīt it manifested- and Iīm yearning for it",

Iīm in manifesting-mode! Iīm in the CREATING-mode.
    Iīm in the tuning-in-mode! Iīm in the right-time mode.
    Iīm in the watching-the-Universe-lining-up-for-me,
    Iīm in the empowerment-mode,
    Iīm in the feeling-all-of-the-resources-of-nonphysical-
    the energies that are creating worlds, that is flowing through me.

Iīm in the worthy-feeling-mode!
    Iīm inthe knowing that I can do it mode.
    Iīm in the Sweet Spot of "I am turning the thoughts to things"!
    Iīm turning the thoughts to things, RIGHT NOW!

Iīm doing what I came to do!
    Iīm SPINNING THE GOLD, right now!!
    THIS is what I came to do!
    THIS is the joyous life that I came for.
    THIS is the satisfaction of no longer being out of vibrational sync
    with my IB, because the manifestation hasnīt happened, yet."

If you can leave this gathering, hooked on the FLOW
    rather than on the result of the flow.
    Hooked on "Creating", rather than "Creation".
    Hooked on "Life", rather than "Lived".

Because all of your power is now!!
    (...) You are coming to understand, that it is a VIBRATIONAL Universe.
    And it is a PARTNER of creation, that most humans have never
    considered: And it is your IB. It is Source-energy. It is all along,
    what man wants to call God.

It is this source-energy-part of YOU, who is INVESTED in
    what you care about, NOW!
    SO invested, that when you deviate from your own desire-
    you donīt feel good!

And you think you donīt feel good,
    because the manifestation hasnīt come!
    Thatīs NOT why you donīt feel good!!
    You donīt feel good,
    because youīr not letting THE FLOW HAPPEN, now-
    you see!

Youīr not ever gonna feel good, if youīr out of sync with
    source-energy. And you know why? Because you ASKED!
    -If you didnīt ask for something, then your IB wouldnīt be
    all in your face, with the vibration of it!

And if your IB wouldnīt be all in your face with it, then ýou couldnīt
    notice the lack of it- and you wouldnīt care.
    But when you feel negative emotion, that means- you asked for
    something that you are depriving yourself of having.
    End of story.

2016-11-12 in Dallas
    nice

Lemon!

Xio, what a wonderful focus and -energy! Big kudos to you. I think youīr doing amazing!
    Get fully well, soon!