Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 167

Thread: Take-off!

  1. #21
    forestofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    thank you for posting your journey foth

    happens to me too. looking happily outward and then tripping on something.... it sounds like you are doing better now. for the update
    Hugs and Kisses Lemon!!!!! yeah? wow, why on earth did we used to do it? hehehehe, now I think I am granting myself permission to enjoy looking happily otward!!! yep, Being happy is good!!!! oh yeah, that is my mission now. JOY and HAPPINESS, do I want .... money? yeah Joy and Happiness and money!, Loving relationships? oooh yeah, Joy and Happiness and Loving relationships, hehehehehe now I am experimenting putting JOY and HAPPINESS as my priority and then...the world!!. Letting myself feel so much joy and happiness that my body, my mind, the earth, the Universe, all will walk with me! feeling happy, firmly planted in my true self, walking steady in joy and happiness!!!!

    (wow, a mini rampage, )

    Love and Joy and Happiness Lemon

    from me, flying Forest.

  2. #22
    forestofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Lemon!

    Xio, what a wonderful focus and -energy! Big kudos to you. I think you´r doing amazing!
    Get fully well, soon!

    PoE!!!!!!

    Huuuuugs!!!! and Joy and Happiness too, hehehe. Well, each time I think I am focused and with great energy, turns out life moves and I have to refocus, hahahaha. Well not exactly truth but it felt that way, now.... I am just practicing being Joyful, feeling happiness in my bones, in my thoughts, in my body, in my life NOW..... and notice when I am not and deciding. Now is the time to change it. Now I can choose.
    I think part of me was working, (doing processes, trying to focus) on external manifestations, not that I don´t want them anymore, of course I do. But in the working it so hard I was feeling an underlying energy of bitterness? something like stray thoughts noticing the not having it yet, or lack, whatever, very subtle because of course we know better, so I clenched it, I buried it, but probably not refocus and leave the oldstory behind, hehehehe.
    Then things happen and I asked, how can it possibly be if I am so focused? well, I was, I am, but I can focus on even better. And since I asked a lot for clarity and guidance, I was showed where this little stones were, clearly, and I appreciate it because I am ready. A bit like, I am not willing to keep doing it, I am ready and is time to decide for me and my wellbeing and my joy, and truly be haappyyyyy, not partly, not sometimes, but most of the times, and completely. And it feels like I am truly ready. I like it.

    Now it is my mission, and I do choose to accept it, hehehe, to feel joy and happiness first, and then..... then, the world is mine.

    Love and Kisses dear Elke!!!!!

  3. #23
    forestofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    963
    Oooohhh!!! I am reading a couple of other threads and it seems like the same conversation!!!! focus on the now, feel joy NOW, feel happiness NOW; hahahahhaaha, even the living situation seems....so familiar!!! this is so funny!!!! I love this forum!!!!

  4. #24
    lemon-up's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Thriving in the Stream of Wellbeing
    Posts
    33,098
    Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    Hugs and Kisses Lemon!!!!! yeah? wow, why on earth did we used to do it? hehehehe, now I think I am granting myself permission to enjoy looking happily otward!!! yep, Being happy is good!!!! oh yeah, that is my mission now. JOY and HAPPINESS, do I want .... money? yeah Joy and Happiness and money!, Loving relationships? oooh yeah, Joy and Happiness and Loving relationships, hehehehehe now I am experimenting putting JOY and HAPPINESS as my priority and then...the world!!. Letting myself feel so much joy and happiness that my body, my mind, the earth, the Universe, all will walk with me! feeling happy, firmly planted in my true self, walking steady in joy and happiness!!!!

    (wow, a mini rampage, )

    Love and Joy and Happiness Lemon

    from me, flying Forest.

  5. #25
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,836
    Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    PoE!!!!!!

    Huuuuugs!!!! and Joy and Happiness too, hehehe. Well, each time I think I am focused and with great energy, turns out life moves and I have to refocus, hahahaha. Well not exactly truth but it felt that way, now.... I am just practicing being Joyful, feeling happiness in my bones, in my thoughts, in my body, in my life NOW..... and notice when I am not and deciding. Now is the time to change it. Now I can choose.
    I think part of me was working, (doing processes, trying to focus) on external manifestations, not that I don´t want them anymore, of course I do.
    OF COURSE!! While the "goals", the stuff, are more "the shining light" that gives us the excuse to focus and flow energy- to BECOME YOURSELF MORE...
    and then, when the stuff fills in, it´s a wonderful confirmation of who you became. And, it´s also beautiful new contrast, immedeately...

    Sorry for this huge quote below, I SO want to share it -it fits exactly what you are about here, and also it helped *me* so incredibly!




    ...It´s a mind-game. It´s a vibration-game.
    It´s a focus-game, it´s a momentum-game!

    And so, you are someone who- for a little while at least,
    is distracted from the reality of what´s already manifested.
    And you are ENJOYING the feeling of energy, moving through you!
    And you are enjoying the feeling of new ideas, occuring to you.
    And you are, MOST OF ALL, enjoying the feeling of feeling good.

    So you are feeling good a LOT.
    About whatever subject you have chosen to feel good about!
    Maybe something important- like this one that is so important
    to you (the HS).

    So you brought yourself to a place of feeling good, and now
    an idea comes to you, ohh, a desire that is manifested-
    ohhh, it feels SO GOOD, and you revel in it for just a little bit,
    and you manage to stay in step 3, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5... 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4,
    4, 4, 4, 4... so momentum is flowing, and now you are beginning
    to see the results of what you have wanted!

    You are beginning to FEEL IT happening, you feel it happening,
    and now some sort of manifestation occurs.
    And oh, you REVEL in your deliberateness!!
    You give yourself the badge of a DELIBERATE CREATOR!

    You say: I saw contrast, and I chose from the contrast, and I´ve put
    it into the Vortex, and I trusted that my IB was tending to it, and
    I focused upon that, and I felt it, and I aligned, and I got into step
    3, 4, step 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4... and more ideas came, and off
    I went, and I am a passionate, deliberate creator!
    And look at what I´ve created!!

    And in the moment that you´ve looked to the
    evidence of what you´ve created,
    and then try to defend it and
    -explain it to others,
    that´s where you usually begin to -once again- re-introduce
    resistance into the equation, so that you don´t REALLY ALLOW the
    momentum to continue, as it is capable of doing-

    -because you have this see it, hear it, smell it, taste it, touch it habit,
    that makes you wanna look to the manifestation for the evidence
    of how you´r doing.

    And if there was ONE thing we could convince you of, it would be:
    Don´t create something, and then need to look at it,
    create it FOR THE JOY of the creation of it!

    Be more exited of the creatING, than the creatION!

    So, if you can stay exited about the creatING, then you won´t
    fall into that trap of then putting your creations up, against the
    creation of others. And weighing the value of them, and trying to
    get others to look at your creations, and understand them.

    If you stay in the creatING-mode, you will
    live happily ever after!

    Hm, that´s worth thinking about!

    (...) But if you can stay focused, upon the dream
    that your dreaming-

    if you can stay focused, in what your heart tells you, must be-
    stay focused upon what the vibrational reality is already living,

    if you can find alignment with your IB, who knows this so powerfully-
    so that you´r reveling in not just the progress,
    but the BEINGNESS of it, NOW-
    -and that´s what you´r radiating outwards,
    everwhere around you, LoA must DEMONSTRATE to you THAT.
    Because LoA cannot demonstrate to you anything, that´s not active
    in your vibration!

    -So, you heard her (the HS´s) subject. But did you hear the greater
    context of it? -It doesn´t matter what (...) you´r talking about!
    So, this is the most significant thing that we would ask you in the
    leading-edge-evolution, of this work of deliberate creation, iow
    we just offered something to this equation, that we want you to take
    away and focus on, for just a little while:

    You can do the work! -And you are.
    And you can get into the zone! -And you are.
    And you can get the impulses! -And you are.
    And you will accomplish a manifestation, YES you will!

    DON´T LOOK AT IT.


    DON´T DO IT FOR THE MANIFESTATION!!!
    Because, that´s the trap, that makes you compare.
    And then, makes you feel guarded, and then makes you protect,
    when somebody asks you: "So, what are you up to?"
    -"Oh, I´m the creator of my own reality."
    -"What are you creating?"
    -"All kinds of wonderful things."
    -"Like what?"
    -"I never talk about them!"
    -"Well, have you created anything?"
    -"Piles and piles and piles and piles of them!"
    -"Like what?"
    -"I´m not really interested in those piles, I´m interested in the fun
    I had, while creating the piles."

    THAT`S what we´r asking!

    -"But don´t you have anything to show for it?"
    -"Yahh, look how happy I am!"
    -"NO! I don´t wanna know how happy you are!
    I wanna see your piles! I wanna see your piles."
    -"Well, there´ve been lots of piles, and they´ve been moving through
    my life, and truthfully, I´m not too interested in the piles that I´m
    creating. I´m interested in the process. In the fun of creating them."
    (...)


    Let (your manifestations) be the shining light,
    that calls you into light, and let being called
    into the vibrational light, and the light flowing
    through you, be what rings your bells-

    and let the results be inevitable, but don´t let the results be what you´r
    watching all the time, for then you´ll step right back into the
    "humandom"-experience that you´r in, where you´r measuring piles
    of stuff, you see.

    It´s A LOT to ask, and we´r really pleased with how well you´ve heard,
    and how you are answering our asking in so many ways.
    And here is what we´r asking -it´s a lot to ask- we´r asking you,
    to be more vibrational, than human.
    We´r asking you to care more about how you feel, than what that
    produces.

    Now, it´s tricky! Because we´r saying that if you´r happy,
    you´ll produce good stuff!
    But we don´t want you to look at the good stuff, because then you´ll
    screw up your happiness!

    We´r asking you to care for the energy, and how it feels as it flows-
    and not about the results, that it creates. BUT it gets a little harder,
    still! We´r asking you to sift and sort so then you decide what you want-
    and then, we´r asking you not to think about it, anymore!

    We´r asking you to step 1, which is decide what you want-
    and then we´r asking you to take your attention away from the
    manifestation that you want and identify WHY it is that you want
    what you want.

    And the reason why you want what you want is that you think you´ll
    feel better in the having what you want- no matter what it is that you
    want. (...) STAY in that sweetspot of being lined up with what you want,
    but DON´T NEED the manifestation of it, in order to stay in vibrational
    alignment with what you want!

    And under that formula, what will happen to you is:
    You´ll sort, you´ll align, you´ll flow, you´ll revel, you´ll love it,
    it will come, it won´t matter so much, because you´ve asked and
    it´ll flow, and you will revel, and it´ll come...

    -and you´ll just BE in this continuous cycle of moving through life,
    meeting wonderful people, loving your own ideas, rendezvousing with
    your own sense of worthiness, rendezvousing with the intentions
    that you´ve had when you decided to come here to begin with.

    Rendezvousing with contrasting experiences that make you feel alive!
    Rendezvousing with opportunities to put more into your Vortex!
    Rendezvousing with a more powerful Vortex!
    Rendezvousing with your IB who is always involved with your Vortex.

    Being in and out of alignment, and feeling pretty good, in any case.
    Getting into alignment more and more, consistently-
    and then feeling the power of who you are, beginning to feel
    INVINCIBLE, because you are so TITITO so much of the time,
    that you are just rendezvousing with thing after thing!

    Your body feels great, you are witty and wise,
    you are having a good time, as you are moving
    through- you are LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

    And then, manifestations are happening, too!
    Manifestations that cause more contrast, maybe!
    Because once you´ve got that car, you´ve gotta wash it and insure it,
    and keep putting gas in it and so forth- but, more opportunities
    to put more ITV, and on it goes. This CYCLE of life.
    This eternal cycle of life.
    We WANT YOU to revel in the excellence of your life,
    in the way that WE are reveling in the excellence of your life!

    And in a moment where you feel that euphoric feeling,
    -what that is, is you, for a moment letting yourself UNDERSTAND,
    how we feel about you!

    2016 10-15 & 16 - Asheville


    But in the working it so hard I was feeling an underlying energy of bitterness? something like stray thoughts noticing the not having it yet, or lack, whatever, very subtle because of course we know better, so I clenched it, I buried it, but probably not refocus and leave the oldstory behind, hehehehe.
    this happens to all of us, and I want to assure you- it´s ok to "bury" it, aka let it lay dormant, as long you are not really INSPIRED to touch it and look at it. As long it feels overwhelming or even painful, just relax about it, trust that in your relaxation about it, your energy rises all on it´s own, -and then!

    Source will present it back to you again and again, in bits and pieces that you CAN understand and solve the thing.
    And eventually, you are solid and clear enough to transform and transcend it- and then, it will be fun.

    Then things happen and I asked, how can it possibly be if I am so focused? well, I was, I am, but I can focus on even better.
    EXACTLY... we can feel "better", eternally, right? Or as Abe say, we can get even MORE juice out of it... or drop even MORE resistance.

    Life is supposed to be joyful.
    And whenever it isn´t, just back off a bit, go general, "take a nap", relax and trust the unfolding. -it is so easy, once we have understood that life is supposed to FEEL GOOD.
    Even with "unsolved issues"!
    And of course, you know allll of this, I don´t mean to teach you at all, it´s just *my* "mini-rampage", of flying with you in feeling your joy...

    And since I asked a lot for clarity and guidance, I was showed where this little stones were, clearly, and I appreciate it because I am ready. A bit like, I am not willing to keep doing it, I am ready and is time to decide for me and my wellbeing and my joy, and truly be haappyyyyy, not partly, not sometimes, but most of the times, and completely. And it feels like I am truly ready. I like it.
    This are SUCH big moments- really the cornerstones of life, when you realize you are just not willing anymore to torture yourself with feeling less good than you could...

    Now it is my mission, and I do choose to accept it, hehehe, to feel joy and happiness first, and then..... then, the world is mine.

    Love and Kisses dear Elke!!!!!
    big hugs back!!

  6. #26
    forestofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    963
    This is soooo goood!!!!! I am getting back later to read it slowlier. (yeah not a word but I will read it more slooowlyyy)

    Right now, I am a bit stunned? yeah, I need to digest all the post, hehehehehe. Thank yoooooouuuuu PoEEEE. . You know how much I appreciate your input girl

    I´ve made the habit to go to sleep talking with my IB, it is fun, and you wake up with insights about some things, sometimes (ok a lot of times). Today I woke up with this ringing idea that I was expecting the Universe, LoA, my IB, to deliver to me what I asked the same way my family functions....... you know, in a very.... cheap? conditioning way? and expect....notsonicethings, yeah I know that is oldstory IknowoldstoryyyyIknooooow!, but the newness here is the understanding, is not like that, I can ask and just relax, I can be happy and feel joy and just relax, the Universe is ever moving, richly, abundantly, with endless curiosity, creativity, I can just BE, relax, being in this ever unfolding, ever creating expanding energy!!! I came here to create, and I chose this family and now, I can appreciate them and just let them be, accept them as they are. (yeah sure, trying here, hahahahaha) and now, time to move past that limits I explored. time to play higher vibrations!!!!

    So I am not exactly sure why, but I feel soooo greaaaat!!!! it changes the game.

    I´ll get back when I have a bit more clarity, love and kisses and tons of joy and happiness!!! As always I loooove talking and receiving any ideas, thoughts, quotes, clarifications whatever!!! this is an open thread I looooove to hear more!!!





    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

    And in the moment that you´ve looked to the
    evidence of what you´ve created,
    and then try to defend it and
    -explain it to others,
    that´s where you usually begin to -once again- re-introduce
    resistance into the equation, so that you don´t REALLY ALLOW the
    momentum to continue, as it is capable of doing-

    -because you have this see it, hear it, smell it, taste it, touch it habit,
    that makes you wanna look to the manifestation for the evidence
    of how you´r doing.

    And if there was ONE thing we could convince you of, it would be:
    Don´t create something, and then need to look at it,
    create it FOR THE JOY of the creation of it!

    Be more exited of the creatING, than the creatION!


  7. #27
    forestofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    963
    Wow! two months!!!!, I didn´t even notice time passing. Well I´ve been working, oh yeah, and I feel great, still a bit to heal physically, but funny thinleg is I´ve worked more and advanced more on my projects this time than in years!!!!, I finally feel free, free from what? not sure yet and I don´t care really.

    Regarding the physical thing, just a quick thing, I found two great people, a Homeopathy doctor and a physical rehabilitation therapist, and I mention it because both are so....Abraham style .... and truth is it is not so much of a surprise because I asked for it, the perfect physicians for me, Abe style. So you see? ask and it is given!!!!! yeeeeeah!!!!

    And well, I did take off! I am enjoying doing a lot of pieces in the studio, ((((hehehehe the grumpy oldstory voice says, "finally")))))) and it´s been fun, I tried really hard, (not that hard) to finish more work to sale for mother´s day but well I couldn´t. but it is ok, I know everything is moving, and doing so much work is kind of a miracle really.
    Besides I´m having a lot of fun, and I can dive into what I´m doing again, you know those little segments where you get totally immersed and lost in....silence? not really is just a sensation, of space, is incredible, and time flies, and you feel content and focus, and wow, I really appreciate getting that back. And I am experimenting and finding the best way to work with the materials I am working with now. And I see advance and I feel so so vibrant and excited, and it is fun!!!

    I´ve let go of a few very oldstory thoughts, and relationships that weren´t even here anymore, hehehe, and I do know that this, although painful, has been a great lifesaver, a few plans I have, partnerships and stuff, were not possible and in this time I saw clearly a few things. So, I know, the Universe is always taking care of me. Everything is all right.

    I appreciate so much this space because it was (is) my safe place, I was able to let go of my oldstoy and really have the guts to move forward and I love it!!!!

    I love this feeling of excitement, this moments of clarity, of knowing, and it is time to just open my wings and sail, effortlessly higher and higher!!!!

    So happy to be here, and be alive and freely fly and enjoy life.

    Love you all!!!!!!!!

  8. #28
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,836
    wooooh girl, I love it!



  9. #29
    forestofhearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    963
    I want to feel a more steady emotional state of well being, hehehehe, I know I am here for longer periods, and I mostly feel great love for life!!!!!, I am learning, learning to let go of things that no longer serve me, and I am focusing on my focus on what I do want, (tongue twister much?) I feel like flying for longer periods, and I wonder, am I making it a habit? This feeling good? Hehehehehe, I like it.
    I had a little crash on my birthday, a little bit of minitears, those you keep for yourself, completely oldstorities sadness, and once again it was more good than bad, I decided once and for all to stop looking for acceptance and love in all the wrong places, and definitely keep finding my joy in being me, Xio, just like I am. You know what? yeah I am a bit odd, and I love it, I think “strange” and I wouldn´t have it any other way, I like what I like and I am exactly how I am, I like me, the happy version of me and the not so happy too.
    This accepting of who I am feels good, mostly…. To tell you the truth old habits die hard, hahahahhaa and since it sounds like a bad movie, you know the kind I´m talking about, like “Sharknado”? Or “Die Hard 17” It is so sooooooo bad and ridiculous that it is fun, you can´t help but laugh and I am taking “oldstory” exactly like that because it is easy to walk away or just plainly recognize it is a parody, either way it is easy to let it go, is inconsequential!!!! Oh yeah, I am ready to keep playing/being the part of an awesome, creative, funny, loving and loved and amazing human being. Yeah one that took flight and is enjoying the view, learning to go higher and higher. I don´t want to spoil you but the movie is so good, you feel joy and fun and love!!!!
    Yeah that is my new movie.
    On another topic, I am starting the work thread again, I am very excited, and things are working out and I am ready to take off in the marketing-sales-clients side of it!!!!
    I think a 30 day work will do marvels

    Love and kisses and a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,836
    Happy belated birthday!

    What an awesome new year of life is ahead of you.
    A "new take-off", in all senses...
    Soooo many gifts to open, and to enjoy and to experience and to express yourself in.

    ...What do you want NOW?
    And NOW?
    And NOW?





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •