Thread: Hello from NC

Hello from NC

Hi y'all. I'm such a newbie! I discovered Abraham and the LOA just a few months ago, although my eyes have been open for some time.I want to thank you all for creating such a warm safe place to come to....the positivity oozes out of this forum I'm going to snoop around a bit , if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice place to start?

Welcome to the Forum, abn!

And thanks for telling us a little about your journey with Abe.

As far as "where to start" with the Forum, there's not really such a thing here. So, let the LoA be the friend that it is. Plus that'll be a good opportunity to play with your emotional guidance system, allowing it to guide you.

Speaking of good opportunities, if you haven't already done so, I would strongly recommend that you read an Abraham book, such as AAIIG*. That's always a great starting point to teach yourself about these teachings. It will really get you up to speed on applying these teachings effectively (plus we ask that all Forum friends know the basics so that they can understand the answers that they attract from us).

Have fun!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 02-09-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, abn!

And thanks for telling us a little about your journey with Abe.

As far as "where to start" with the Forum, there's not really such a thing here. So, let the LoA be the friend that it is. Plus that'll be a good opportunity to play with your emotional guidance system, allowing it to guide you.

Speaking of good opportunities, if you haven't already done so, I would strongly recommend that you read an Abraham book, such as AAIIG*. That's always a great starting point to teach yourself about these teachings. It will really get you up to speed on applying these teachings effectively (plus we ask that all Forum friends know the basics so that they can understand the answers that they attract from us).

Have fun!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Thank you for the reply. I've ordered 6 of Abrahams books online a few weeks ago and have been listening to broadcasts on YouTube also Thanks for the link to the lingo in here also.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 02-09-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Fixed quoted broken link.