Thread: A gentle touch frome someone I like

A gentle touch frome someone I like

Today, I was at my theater class and there is this girl I like a lot. We sit next to each other and we can't prevent ourselves to talk and laugh together discretely during class. I know she has a boyfriend, but as I was just appreciating this moment I was sharing with her, I had this thought that I got from here, I don't care if we dont end up together, I'm just glad you are next to me, I'm just glad I've drawn the essence of what you are next to me, it means I'm on the right path and I'm getting closer and closer from what I want.

At that moment, she gently patted my arm. It felt amazing. I looked at her thinking she wanted to tell me something though it was a different kind of touch than usual and I looked at her eyes and I could tell she surprised herself in doing that, as if it was an impulse stronger than her, as if it was her soul who did it.

I love LOA!

Oh Bling...i really love your post.
    Feels really good.

I love that she touched your arm and it felt amazing....it was amazing to read like i was right there.
    But what i loved more, is your understanding of the teachings by the thought that you had about being happy where you are right now, and enjoying the moment, and appreciating the essence of what is unfolding right NOW....which is where ALL of your power is.

And what I love even more, is how your interaction happened right at that moment.
    Just shows the power of un conditional alignment, of loving the moment as it is unfolding, rather than wanting it to be a certain way.
    Just shows how in alignment you are on this subject.

It is like a "pat" from the universe, in the moment of your thought....that your getting closer and closer to what you want.

And, dont you think, that it is ALWAYS going to be that way, even when we "get to it", there will always be another and another want, in some form, and so REALLY you are SO MUCH on the path, with your understanding, of enjoying the moments of now, and what is unfolding right now....being happy with what is unfolding right now....because that is the truth of things also....right here and now, is where all your joy IS. Because it is where YOU ARE!

Clearly.

Welcome to the forum

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Awww, BIG goosebumps! DELICIOUS!! Thanks for sharing, both of you!

Aw this is so nice! So pure!
    Im glad you lived this moment!
    Its in your vortex now. Whenever you need a nice soothing memory to think about,this will be the memory.

This is such a delicious, connected, real, synchronized moment. I love it!
    Just yesterday I was thinking of someone in my life as well. I thought about how their existence is enough for me. This OP reminds me of that feeling.
    I love that just being glad draws our wants even closer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    This is such a delicious, connected, real, synchronized moment. I love it!
    Just yesterday I was thinking of someone in my life as well. I thought about how their existence is enough for me. This OP reminds me of that feeling.
    I love that just being glad draws our wants even closer!
    What a great thought to have.
    "I thought about how their existence is enough for me"
    So great!