Thread: Workshops abroad this year

Workshops abroad this year

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if anyone has any information on the workshops Abraham has abroad each year. I understand that usually the workshops in foreign cities coincide with the cruises, like in 2016 in Rome after the Mediterranean cruise. This year Abraham is doing a French Riviera cruise... So seasoned abers, do you think Abraham will do a workshop in Europe this year?

I know this isn't the answer that you're wanting but it seems to be particularly appropriate for a forum where we discuss Deliberate Creation: This seems to be a good opportunity for you to apply these teachings so that you can allow whatever Workshop you've already put in your Vortex to manifest into your physical time-space reality for you. As part of your own alignment process, you just might want to leave the opinions of this Peanut Gallery out of your vibrational mix.

That being said, no overseas Workshops have been announced yet on the AH site. In the past, overseas Workshops have been announced outside of the domestic schedule, usually some 2-3 months before the actual cruise sets sail. That way people have plenty of time to factor the new Workshop into their travel schedules, if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    I know this isn't the answer that you're wanting but it seems to be particularly appropriate for a forum where we discuss Deliberate Creation: This seems to be a good opportunity for you to apply these teachings so that you can allow whatever Workshop you've already put in your Vortex to manifest into your physical time-space reality for you. As part of your own alignment process, you just might want to leave the opinions of this Peanut Gallery out of your vibrational mix.

That being said, no overseas Workshops have been announced yet on the AH site. In the past, overseas Workshops have been announced outside of the domestic schedule, usually some 2-3 months before the actual cruise sets sail. That way people have plenty of time to factor the new Workshop into their travel schedules, if need be.
    Thank you WellBeing for pointing me out this opportunity! Not the answer I was hoping for but certainly the answer I knew I was probably going to get...

And thanks for the info as well

Hi tinna,

Yes, they did this last year, and added a workshop to the schedule to coincide with the end of the European cruise.
    I had a look at the schedule and my thoughts are that if they do run one, it would probably be in Barcelona, to coincide with the start of the French Riviera cruise, that sets off from Barcelona on Monday 18th September.

I would love to go to Barcelona for a workshop, so this is my desire!
    Although it may be in Rome, as it was last year. But would it not be even more fun to hold it at the start of the cruise and in Barcelona.....That just feels so much better to me!!

The Rivera cruise ends in Venice on Thursday 28th September, so there could be one added on the Saturday afterwards, in Venice maybe.

There is plenty of time until then, I would imagine that if they are going to hold one, then we would be advised around May, like last year.

Oh....I hope it is in Barcelona.

Barcelona in September that feels good to me...!