Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco Workshop Feb. 2017- Anyone going? Want to meet up?

San Francisco Workshop Feb. 2017- Anyone going? Want to meet up?

Hi I'm coming to my first workshop in SF, from England, next Saturday and staying at same hotel the night before and after. I was wondering if people get together before or after? I'm very excited!!!
    Lara

Welcome to the Forum, Lara!

Moderator's note: I've tweaked the title of your thread a little so that our Forum friends have a clearer idea of what you're wanting. I've also moved your thread to the Workshop sub-forum. Typically, we talk about the actual workshops in that sub-forum, but I'm hoping that our Forum friends who may attend that Workshop will better see your thread there and respond to your question.

And enjoy your visit to San Francisco.

Hi thanks for quick response, I havent used forums much before so fumbling my way round, should I use the Tapatalk app or safari to browse the forum?
    thanks lara

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Carruthers View Post
    Hi thanks for quick response, I havent used forums much before so fumbling my way round,...
    There's always some bit of that getting-our-bearings when we're in a new place, isn't there? Not to worry. We Moderators are here to help you. Should we need to, we simply do what we need to move, with a brief explanation and as little fuss as possible, to keep the focus on the appreciation and discussion of these teachings of Abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Carruthers View Post
    ...should I use the Tapatalk app or safari to browse the forum?
    That's really up to you. I personally use a variety of browsers (based on where I am and what I have at my disposal) to interact with the Forum. Over the years, that's worked just fine for me.

I know that the Forum periodically displays a suggestion about Tapatalk but that's not from us here on the Abe Forum. (I think that's from our hosting service, but don't quote me.) If you already use Tapatalk, it might make some sense for you use it here on this Forum. But Tapatalk does their own thing so sometimes we have issues with Forum friends not getting the notifications or properly displaying the Forum. Because we aren't connected with Tapatalk, we are limited in our ability to troubleshoot those issues. That being said, we will try to help wherever we can.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, Lara!

Moderator's note: I've tweaked the title of your thread a little so that our Forum friends have a clearer idea of what you're wanting. I've also moved your thread to the Workshop sub-forum. Typically, we talk about the actual workshops in that sub-forum, but I'm hoping that our Forum friends who may attend that Workshop will better see your thread there and respond to your question.

And enjoy your visit to San Francisco.
    Hi not sure your tweaking worked with the heading, probably scared people from replying (lots of views) lol
    I wasn't looking to meet individuals just if get-togethersare the norm. Not to worry.

OR you could line up with and focus on what you want (rather than what you don't want) and allow your alignment to trump everything, including my title change and others' resistant "scared" thoughts. After all, you didn't want to meet up with people who were so easily scared, did you?

OR you could line up with and focus on what you want (rather than what you don't want) and allow your alignment to trump everything, including my title change and others' resistant "scared" thoughts. After all, you didn't want to meet up with people who were so easily scared, did you?
    Lol you got me

jest...WellBeing is our clever "Abraham Geek"...he blows my mind on a regular basis - People would be smart to take time and listen...he really REALLY gets this stuff..and he's funny too !

Hi can you search a username in the forums?
    Very excited about tomorrow, could you give me a heads up of where I should be and should I be early?
    Thanks lara