Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Fame Success Stories

Hall of Fame Success Stories

Hi everyone,

I was just reading through some of the great posts on here and thought it could be fun to make a "Best of" thread (maybe even a sticky if the mods like the idea) that highlights the most inspiring sucess stories & manifestation stories you've read here on the forums. That way we could form an inspiring pinboard of sorts, that includes amazing stories whether they're recent, or whether they're from the older days of the forum. I thought this could help bring old gems back to the surface for new forum members to find easily.

The posting format could be something like:

For example:
    Manifestation: Winning the Lottery
    Forum post: -paste URL that directs to the specific #number post on a thread-

Here are some of my favourites so far:

Manifestation: Making friends with someone famous
    Poster: Ashvata
    Forum Post: #2 http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post44577

- - -

Manifestation: Re-Meeting an old, long-lost friend after thinking about him
    Poster: damaligirl
    Forum Post: (story 3) http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?2956-Have-you-ever-manifested-a-particular-person&p=44665&viewfull=1#post44665

- - -

Manifestation: Manifesting a specific blog post written by a specific blogger, at the exact same day of the desire being born
    Poster: candelonia
    Forum Post: #1 http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...l=1#post832054

- - -

Manifestation: Desiring to be Taller & Growing 1 inch taller within 1 month
    Poster: Talking Drum
    Forum Post: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?32001-How-to-grow-taller-Please&p=642788&viewfull=1#post642788

Manifestation: Winning the Lottery
    Poster: WinnerIneverysense
    Forum Post: http://theabeforum.com/forum2/6264-17.html
    It's a link to the old theabeforum - I couldn't find the post on the updated forum. I'll quote the post below too for convenience:

Quote Originally Posted by Winnerineverysense
    3 and 1/2 years ago I won the New Jersey Pick 6 Jackpot. It was for 2.0 million dollars, choosing the lump sum left me with 1 million dollars and after taxes i was left with $850,000 which was a hell of a manifestation. I remember having a dream a year and a half before I won the jackpot. In the dream My mother was sitting on a chair next to a table and she hands me a lottery ticket that had the word 'WINNER" printed on it. I remember having the most thrilling sensation in the dream because in the dream I had won the jackpot. I woke up and remember saying to myself, "I'M GOING TO WIN THE JACKPOT!!". I had already learned about the law of attraction, the secret and The Abraham teachings. I remember buying tickets every week but to no avail. It wasn't until I had really sorted out my beliefs about money and about my own self worth that it happened. I also clearly remember that when I got into alignment with Financial abundance I felt as I didn't need to win the jackpot. I felt so good and grateful for all I had. I felt like I wanted to win the jackpot not like I needed to win. The month I won the jackpot I didn't even anticipate the upcoming drawing because I felt so good and joyous, As i said i felt I did not need it , I just wanted it BADLY. So the day I won I remember going online a day after the drawing and I was floored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw that one of my 20 tickets! (lol) Had the winning numbers!!!! It changed my life forever. I understood and learned the Law of attraction but It wans't until I got serious about winning that I actually won! I'm pretty sure I can win again, no doubt about that. So as i said its very possible to win the Jackpot. One thing also is that Odds or Probabilities never crossed my mind, they didn't and still don't exist in my experience. So its possible to win the jackpot if you want it badly and you align yourself with abundance, whoever says the contrary DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. May Peace & Abundance be with you all!

Manifestation: Winning $10,000
    Poster: Tracy
    Forum Post: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?5984-Winning-the-Lottery&p=103104&viewfull=1#post103104
    Comment: What I loved about this manifestation is that you can literally see throughout the thread how Tracy's momentum is building towards aligning with winning. You can see her focusing on it by reading and contributing to the thread, leading up to her win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
    I expected it - and it happened - I won $10,000.00 in tonight's Mega Million Draw. I was one number off from winning the jackpot - 34. I had 43. And this isstill absolutely delicious!!!After all - this ismy vibrational escrow and IT'S DONE!!!

Whoo Hoo - this is so exciting!!!!
    - - -

PS: Just realised this is the same thread where WinnerIneverysense wrote about their win: Here's the link to that here on the new forum
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...l=1#post114988

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    What a delicious assembly!

Manifestation: Manifesting a Dream Job
    Poster: Tiger66466
    Forum Post: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...l=1#post189949

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger66466 View Post
    I meditated on what I thought my dream job would be. Didn't censor myself - just thought of some guidelines of what I thought would be great - have lots of free time, get paid to travel, get paid to read, make lots of money. So I was kinda vague in that I didn't set specific details to the Universe.

The next day or so I had that FEELING that I must call someone I hadn't talked to in about 2-3 years and when I had tried calling them before I never got a call back or even knew if I had the right number (it was a generic answering machine which could have been for anyone).

But I had that feeling to call him so I did and he answered right away and even said he'd been about to track me down. He had started a new company and wanted me to work for him.

I started work two months later in September and in that month (working two weeks) and the next month (also only working two weeks - though I did work from home a bit too. I traveled for two weeks per project - so I got "paid" to travel and then I was home for two weeks - so I had lots of free time.) I made almost as much as I made in an entire YEAR in the past - all for working 4 solid weeks with a few more hours here and there from home to follow up.

And I LOVED the job. I had a lot of fun and made a ton of money and it was awesome. Also it was not a job I could have dreamed up/imagined had someone not told me about it first.

The best advice I can give though is to have FAITH. Believe it before you see it. And to let it go. When I meditated on what my dream job would be... I didn't think about it any more.

That time was just for fun and I had no attachment to meditating or the results I would see.
    - - -

POE
    I'm enjoying digging up these great stories - they're so feel-good and inspiring!

Manifestation: Raising Vibration through Music... and then Dreams swiftly coming true
    Poster: Hillbilly Filly
    Forum Post: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...l=1#post199401

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Filly View Post
    There are members on this forum who can attest to my desire for
    a micro-farm, because a few years ago I started a thread about it...
    I wanted my little farm, it felt so right, but also very far from where I am now and was then....

I [was] a single mom of two young sons, I [had] no job, both my boys are "special". and getting a job is pretty well out of the question...I live with my mother; I love her but its not the easiest situation, physically or mentally..... I [had] been in the absolute PITS of despair a few times...

About a year and a half ago, I found a "crack of least resistance" through renewed interest in music (I sing and play guitar)...

I ended up in a band, met a lot of new people and got out of my rut and it changed my perception of myself from "desperate, poor single mother" to "rock goddess"....Both were true, but focusing on the better-feeling aspect of myself transformed me inside and out!

...This raised my overall vibration to a totally different place than it had been for the past few years prior, and things can happen fast when you raise your vibration...

...I met my bass player's neighbor last February at a party and jam session at her house. He is a musician and writer, and was interested in recruiting my bass player and I to do some work on original material because some of [the music] he writes is best for a girl singer...I liked him immediately, and my bass player and I ended up starting a new band with him...

Turns out he is a country boy with horses and 15 acres who was in need of a Hillbilly Filly like myself to come along and brighten up his world, and LOVES my micro-farm idea!! He even has a "special" son of his own, so we have a common ground in dealing with these wonderful boys and Jake gets a big brother that he can relate to!

....So there ya go: [from despair to being] on the verge of all my dreams come true in a little over two years - not bad!!....

i agree with poe, wonderful assembly of great posts

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    We also have a "Can't Miss" threads collection that is worth linking here (including our existing Hall of Fame):

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...s-quot-Threads