Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Fame Success Stories

Quote Originally Posted by spiritualcookie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Filly View Post
    There are members on this forum who can attest to my desire for
    a micro-farm, because a few years ago I started a thread about it...
    I wanted my little farm, it felt so right, but also very far from where I am now and was then....

I [was] a single mom of two young sons, I [had] no job, both my boys are "special". and getting a job is pretty well out of the question...I live with my mother; I love her but its not the easiest situation, physically or mentally..... I [had] been in the absolute PITS of despair a few times...

About a year and a half ago, I found a "crack of least resistance" through renewed interest in music (I sing and play guitar)...

I ended up in a band, met a lot of new people and got out of my rut and it changed my perception of myself from "desperate, poor single mother" to "rock goddess"....Both were true, but focusing on the better-feeling aspect of myself transformed me inside and out!

...This raised my overall vibration to a totally different place than it had been for the past few years prior, and things can happen fast when you raise your vibration...

...I met my bass player's neighbor last February at a party and jam session at her house. He is a musician and writer, and was interested in recruiting my bass player and I to do some work on original material because some of [the music] he writes is best for a girl singer...I liked him immediately, and my bass player and I ended up starting a new band with him...

Turns out he is a country boy with horses and 15 acres who was in need of a Hillbilly Filly like myself to come along and brighten up his world, and LOVES my micro-farm idea!! He even has a "special" son of his own, so we have a common ground in dealing with these wonderful boys and Jake gets a big brother that he can relate to!

....So there ya go: [from despair to being] on the verge of all my dreams come true in a little over two years - not bad!!....
    wow I absolutely LOVE the microfarm story!!! it really emphasise what i needed to hear : just focus on what feels good, follow your joy and then everything else that you care about will align with it ! that makes perfect sense now when i think about it... so JOY JOY JOY JOY and what's after ? JOY !!!
    Last edited by WellBeing; 03-07-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Fixed quote formatting

Hi,

I like your idea. Here is one post I like a lot because Sunshine11 shares a process of asking yourself questions that feel like fun without answering them. After that I started noticing that Abraham often says: "ask yourself this question..."

Manifestation: 60000 out of thin air.
    Poster: Sunshine11
    Forum Post:http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?22490-60-000-out-of-thin-air!

I had no idea there was such a tread

Thank you, HitC!
    Last edited by AlwaysByTheSea; 03-08-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: forgot to choose Reply with Quote.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysByTheSea View Post
    Hi,

I like your idea. Here is one post I like a lot because Sunshine11 shares a process of asking yourself questions that feel like fun without answering them. After that I started noticing that Abraham often says: "ask yourself this question..."

Manifestation: 60000 out of thin air.
    Poster: Sunshine11
    Forum Post:
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?22490-60-000-out-of-thin-air!

Lemon

Hands in the Clay: Thank you so much for posting that! I had no idea there was already a "Thread Hall of Fame" - so excited to have a read!

AlwaysByTheSea - good find! I loved the method Sunshine11 describes - asking herself important questions like:
    - What is it that I DO want?
    - How do I really want this situation to play out?
    - What is the BEST thing that can happen in this situation?
    - What outcome will bring me the MOST joy in this situation?
    - What will bring me the most JOY today?
    Such good tips!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    A very impressive and helpful story was for me this one:

Manifestation: From owning 4.10$ and living in a trailer with holes in the floor,
    to getting totally appreciative of everything (even those holes) and then becoming abundant in all ways

Poster: simple soul

Forum-post: Just plopping in my spot at the Abe table.....

An other very happy and funny collection of success-stories is this one:
    Anyone with epic LOA successes...& sh*tting skittles!

Inspiring love-stories (including quotes about Jerry and Esther):
    Abe-ish Love Stories?

Another beautiful success-story-collection from Treelotus:
    sharing favorite success stories on the forum

And a huge collection of my own successtories into which many others have chimed in, with their own wonderful seemingly "magic" stories:
    Stories that can bridge belief

And I VERY much loved this "tiny", delicious manifestation:

Manifestation: Beautiful little manifestations of music after having attended an Abe-WS
    Poster: Stitch
    Forum Post: Fun Manifestation Following Stamford, CT Workshop This Morning

THANK YOU Paradise, I really enjoyed reading that story by stitch.
    And I loved the quote about inner guidance that you posted on that thread.
    So good

thank you for thanking me

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post