Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mum made her transition yesterday and I feel so sad

Beautiful Felicie

So lovely Felicie mum has made her presence known in so many ways I am loving the newness and the closeness.

I don't know if it's appropriate however mum was an Aber and I wonder if any of you have a poem or prayer of sorts that we might read at the committal instead of the Lords Prayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream_Believer View Post
    I don't know if it's appropriate however mum was an Aber and I wonder if any of you have a poem or prayer of sorts that we might read at the committal instead of the Lords Prayer?
    Abraham don't offer poems or prayers in that sort of way. Perhaps you could write a few words about what you knew your mother understood as a result of these teachings, in a way that might soothe and comfort yourself and the other participants?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I wonder if any of you have a poem or prayer of sorts that we might read at the committal instead of the Lords Prayer?
    Again, I point you to this thread, full of Abe- quotes. Just click it, its a link.
    Abe-quotes about Death

Im sure you could find some lines there that are appropriate, per example those:

How sweet it is to be standing here looking out the window with Jerry,
    (exchange that with "Mom" or "my beloved")
    instead of having separated myself from him
    because of his re-emergence into Non-Physical,
    and then using his not being right here
    holding my hand walking down this path
    as my reason to not enjoy this moment in time.

Its such a wonderful thing when you finally
    reach that understanding that nobody goes anywhere

but you prevent them from being realized by you.
    No one ever goes anywhere. They dont go anywhere.

And it isnt that you prevent them from being here
    with you because you cant prevent them from being here with you.
    Its that you prevent yourself from realizing that theyre here with you.

JUNE 28, 2014 PORTLAND

Or:

HS:
    THIS (earth-plane) is heaven, for me!

Abe:
    Yeah! This is where WE ALL are!
    You guys have an illusion of us, being somewhere else!
    Its so odd, how you keep looking "up" for us.

Wer all right HERE, WITH YOU!
    Wer in your mind. Wer in your movements. Wer in your body,
    wer in your actions. Wer in your tastebuds,
    wer in your sensual feelings in your body- wer RIGHT HERE with you!

Wer in your mind. Wer in EVERYTHING.
    Wer in everything that exists.
    Pure positive energy, flowing with you.

Denver Aug. 2014

or even this:

Make fun of death.
    We are as dead as it gets,
    and we are fully aware of this joyous experience.
    We are with you every time you allow it.
    We are in every singing bird and in every joyful child.
    We are part of every delicious pulsing in your environment.

We are not dead, and neither will you ever be.
    You will just get up one day, and get out of the movie.

Abe

...and Im just on page 2 of 11 pages Abe-quotes.
    Im SURE you can find something.

So lovely Felicie mum has made her presence known in so many ways I am loving the newness and the closeness.

Maybe you could read something from one of the books, I think that AAIG has a nice paragraph/page in the beginning of the book, at the end of the chapter, about the basis of life, about how wellbeing abounds, and life is eternal...its all the basis of law of attraction, and about who we really are, and it is really beautiful summoning up of the teacjomgs.

Also Sara book 1, I think may have something at the end when soleman makes his transition, and sara sees him for the first time....if you have the book....

Just some thoughts.

Hello,

It's been almost 7 weeks since mum made her transition into non physical. It's been a really hard few weeks. I listened to Abe last night on death and something that resonates is that when I feel sad I'm pinching myself off from wellbeing which in turn pinches myself off from my connection with mum (have I got that right?)

I get that in my moments of sadness I shoot rockets of desire to be close to her and I really want to be able to have a new relationship with her through our new connection.

I talk to her and I hear her replies but don't trust myself and think it's just my imagination. I thought I understood a little of Abes teachings but it seems I don't really understand at all and I'm making it difficult for myself.

I don't know how to get into a place where I 'get it' then I feel a bit stupid because lots of you just get this and yet I still haven't.

How do I get back to the beginning and make sense of Abes teachings? I'm so sorry to be such a pain, it must be frustrating to say the same thing over and over and still I don't get it!

It's been almost 7 weeks since mum made her transition into non physical. It's been a really hard few weeks. I listened to Abe last night on death and something that resonates is that when I feel sad I'm pinching myself off from wellbeing which in turn pinches myself off from my connection with mum (have I got that right?)
    More importantly, you are pinching yourself off from your connection with your IB.

I get that in my moments of sadness I shoot rockets of desire to be close to her and I really want to be able to have a new relationship with her through our new connection.
    I would say this differently:
    "...my moments of sadness are telling me that I'm temporarily depriving myself of the relationship I now have with her. That's why I feel sad. One way that I may be temporarily depriving myself of that our now relationship is because I'm momentarily aware that I don't have a new relationship with her through our new connection, when my IB (and she) knows that I have my new relationship with her. But that's OK. I'm not always sad. That's why I'm calling it 'my moments' of sadness. She'll still be there when I stop feeling sad...."

I talk to her and I hear her replies but don't trust myself and think it's just my imagination.
    So what if it's your imagination?

I thought I understood a little of Abes teachings but it seems I don't really understand at all and I'm making it difficult for myself.

I don't know how to get into a place where I 'get it'...
    The way you get into any place is you start from where you are, you identify the direction of the place you want to be, you move in progressive increments in the direction of the place you want to be, you correct your course so that you continue to move in your progressive increments in the direction of the place where you want to be until you get there. It's the same for every journey on this planet.

You might know, from any long trip that you've taken, that insisting that you are at the destination you're not yet at makes for a less pleasant journey. So, don't make "...where I 'get it'..." your immediate goal. Back of a bit to something more doable--say--understanding one piece or one quote or, better yet, using your skills of focus to feel better for right now.

then I feel a bit stupid because lots of you just get this and yet I still haven't.
    That's your emotional guidance telling you that your IB knows this isn't a race. Your IB knows that you are where you are and where you are is all right. Your IB is never going to label you as "stupid," which is why your label doesn't feel better to you.

And perhaps you've seen that berating someone for not getting it or for being stupid usually doesn't help them to get it.

How do I get back to the beginning and make sense of Abes teachings?
    I'd recommend the very first page of your nearest Abraham book (although if you have a choice, I'd go with AAIIG or The Vortex, if I were you) and read one page a day, from the very first page all the way to the very end. Ask us your questions about what you're reading. (I should warn you. I can't think of any books which have a Process for talking to croaked people, so don't read your book for that intention. Read your book with the intention of making sense of Abes teachings, as you've stated here.) Then, start to apply what you have been learning.

Dear one,

We all forget and remember again, it is natural.

Be easy on yourself, you are doing much better than you think that you are.

All in good time.

Start at an easier place, start with a good nights sleep, start by being nicer to yourself, and relaxing more.

That is how you get back to the beginning.

That is how you get back to your alignment.

Start with a good nights sleep,
    Start with being nice to yourself
    Start with easier topics to think about that are EASY to feel good about.
    Start trusting yourself and what you receive.
    Start at the beginning of the day, start by a good nights sleep, start by appreiciating what is going well, start by listening to music that you enjoy, start by having a warm relaxing bath, start by relaxing more, start by going for a walk in nature somewhere lovely, start by being kind to yourself, Start at the beginning of your alignment, where it is EASIER to get there.

Start believing in yourself and giving yourself a break,

Allow it to happen naturally, in its own time, in its own unique way for YOU.

All the best.

Soothe, soothe, soothe Yourself back into alignment.

Thank you so much Wellbeing and Songbird, I have always been a perfectionist and have to 'get it right' I am very hard on myself.

I am about to start AAIIG again, I wouldn't dream of telling anyone else that they weren't getting it right because there is no wrong where this is concerned so I need to extend that kindness to myself.

I will get there! Lately I feel like mum hasn't gone anywhere that she's right here with me in every moment however I'm so conditioned into thinking it's just my imagination and I'm in some sort of grief denial.

I am where I am and I am doing the best I can.