Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hello everyone, thank you for adding me into this forum. I've been lurking for a while and really I have noticed so much wisdom and kindness here on the threads. It feels great to be part of this magnificent community of co-creators!

I've been purposely using the LoA for several years now. But it's only in the last few months that I have been really discovered Abraham and it's still quite new to me. Yet already some of the changes that I have noticed since I started applying the processes and working this all into my life have truly astonished me.

Happy to be here.

Welcome to the Forum, SL!

Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself and your experience with these teachings. Have fun ("out there" in real life and with us)!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, SL!

Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself and your experience with these teachings. Have fun ("out there" in real life and with us)!
    Thank you!

Hi Sunflower Lady!

I enjoyed reading a little about you! Wishing you the most fun, and magnificent of times on your journey with Abraham!