Thread: Another newbie here

Red face Another newbie here

Hi everyone;

I ran across LOA probably 20 years ago while also studying "A Course in Miracles". Sadly, it didn't click, but now years later and after manifesting another divorce I am finally catching on. I've been watching a LOT of Abraham videos and have just ordered a couple of books. I have a lot of work to do with old thought habits but reading these wonderful forums is already a huge help. Glad to meet you all and am finally beginning to look forward to a better life.

Hi, Eostre. I'm new here too. I watch Abraham videos every day and they give me the lift I need to get through the day, and sometimes I listen to them at bedtime. Everything is always working out for me, and I'm sure you'll find the same thing happening for you.

I love the picture, chillinjoan.

You know what's kind of funny? In trying to come up with a user name, I decided on "Eostre" because she is a goddess of new beginnings...and I did a little more research and found out she is also associated with the month of March...which also happens to be my birth month. Pretty cool.