Thread: PM , submitting threads, groups.

PM , submitting threads, groups.

1.I noticed I am not able to PM anyone yet why is that?
    2. Is it always the case where the moderator has to approve every thread you make before it finally posts to the forum?
    3. I noticed under some members profile they have group listings. When I click the group I cannot access it. What are these groups under some members profile?

Quote Originally Posted by loanapvegan View Post
    1.I noticed I am not able to PM anyone yet why is that?
    2. Is it always the case where the moderator has to approve every thread you make before it finally posts to the forum?
    3. I noticed under some members profile they have group listings. When I click the group I cannot access it. What are these groups under some members profile?

These are all because you are a new member. All new members are on moderated status. We do that so that we can help them get acquainted with some of the idiosyncrasies of the Abe Forum as well as encourage participation in the community of the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post

These are all because you are a new member. All new members are on moderated status. We do that so that we can help them get acquainted with some of the idiosyncrasies of the Abe Forum as well as encourage participation in the community of the Forum.
    Ok