Thread: Thank you for this forum

Thank you for this forum

Hi, I'm using the first part of my pen name here because it's fun, though my "real" name is Cindy.

About three years ago I "re-awakened" when someone on Facebook mentioned Dolores Cannon's books. I devoured them, reading every spare minute until I'd finished three or four. From there, I eventually connected through social media to positive "awake" people. The wisdom of Abraham-Hicks is relatively new to me and now I watch/listen to at least a couple of videos a day on YouTube. I'm much happier now that I am applying AH's teachings and everything's beginning to work out for me.

My interests include tarot, Earth Angel realms, crystals, healing with essential oils, Chaldean numerology, and writing. I have a self-published medieval romance novel and a contemporary new age romance in the works. (I'm not here to promote, so I won't mention the titles or my full pen name.)

I'm also a registered respiratory therapist, though I no longer practice because that job just wasn't for me. The Universe gave me many, many indications that was the wrong path before I finally got the message.

I'm 28 years married, and happily separated. I currently live with my son and a boarder, two dogs, and lots of fish. I work part-time as a caregiver while I write and study esoteric subjects.

I love to laugh, learn, meditate, manifest, and change the world. I'm happy to have found this wonderful group! Some of us will become friends and meet in person. I'm also manifesting a cruise with Abraham-Hicks! And so it is!

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Nice to meet you, Luca

I like your pen name.

Currently I am also working on a book I plan to publish, when the time is right, so maybe we can stay in touch. I am writing in German, but if the book is a success it will for sure be translated into English. I am also not doing promotion here, which is of course not allowed, but sometimes I milk my joy with my fellow Abers who know me already for many years.

This forum here is a great Source of joy and inspiration for me and very compatible to my other spiritual and wholistic interests.

I wish you many good moments here.

Anne

Hi, Anne

I'm glad you like my pen name.

Good luck with your book! What's it about?

Mine is a medieval fantasy romance inspired by Jon Snow from HBO's Game of Thrones. My next one is a contemporary romance with lots of "new age" information in it. I noticed that Amazon has a new genre called Magical Realism, so I suppose it would fit there.

Luca