Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right Now Your Homework Is...To Love Yourself More Than You Ever Have Before

Right Now Your Homework Is...To Love Yourself More Than You Ever Have Before

Right Now Your Homework Is...To Love Yourself More Than You Ever Have Before

That is what one very Abey TITITO Woman said to me last night when I was asking about someone I love (not me!)
    And I get thrillbumps when I realise that the greatest teacher for me of Self Love I have ever known is Abraham.
    I have been part of a few threads over the years here where the focus has been developing self-love, self-worth and pampering.

I want to throw myself into my homework with the greatest commitment ever
    With a focus and starting place of self-pampering - luxury - loving self-talk and caring for that sweet little child inside - I am plunging myself into this assignment with renewed energy, commitment, fun - I am going to love myself more than I ever have before.

This amazing woman made some other references which are so in Alignment with Abe and what I have been hearing lately - Nature is where its at - Find things that make you Buzz - Start Loving your Self More via the Body (
    "the Body never forgets" ahhhhh I just love that)

Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we've ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe. -Abraham

"Be kind to yourselves. We want you to love you as we love you. We want you to know your value as we know your value! Be kind to yourselves. We want you to love you as we love you. We want you to know your value as we know your value. But that's something you will have to find on your own. Because while we know it, and while we express it, and while we want it for you, we cannot vibrate for you. We can hold you as the object of our attention, and we can know your power and your value. But it is really your work, to come to know your own power and value." Abraham Hicks
    Sometimes - maybe right now - I think Self-Love is too big a jump from my current Vibrational place - but KINDNESS - now that always makes sense to me. Kindness as an expression of Love is something I do very well for others - and I'm pretty sure I can manage it for me all the time too. I know the Vibrations are truly the same - but the subtle difference is there - and I am grateful for finding this beautiful quote right now.
    Kindness and Gentleness - what a beautiful path to Self Love.

…we think that you misunderstand the task because you’re looking at yourself as flawed and in need of a cleaning, and we’re looking at you as perfect and in need of awareness that you’re perfect. And we appreciate hearing these heartfelt, poignant words from you because you’re sort of speaking on behalf of so many people who have become convinced somehow that you came here to make something happen or to undo something that had happened before. In other words, sometimes we want to just zap all of you with the feeling of well-being that we have about you. We’d just sort of like to shake out of you all that stuff that got into you that says ‘I’m inappropriate’ or ‘I’m not enough’ or ‘I’ve got stuff that needs to be cleaned up.’

Excerpted from Abraham Hicks workshop Honolulu, HI, 12/13/05

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat11 View Post
    …we think that you misunderstand the task because you’re looking at yourself as flawed and in need of a cleaning, and we’re looking at you as perfect and in need of awareness that you’re perfect. And we appreciate hearing these heartfelt, poignant words from you because you’re sort of speaking on behalf of so many people who have become convinced somehow that you came here to make something happen or to undo something that had happened before. In other words, sometimes we want to just zap all of you with the feeling of well-being that we have about you. We’d just sort of like to shake out of you all that stuff that got into you that says ‘I’m inappropriate’ or ‘I’m not enough’ or ‘I’ve got stuff that needs to be cleaned up.’

Excerpted from Abraham Hicks workshop Honolulu, HI, 12/13/05
    Lots of love to you, Sunny Cat

Hugs

Anne

Moderator's note

Since I'm not seeing a focus into a discussion here, this seems to me to be more a "work" thread. (Good for you!) So, I'm going to move your thread into the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum with the other "work" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Since I'm not seeing a focus into a discussion here, this seems to me to be more a "work" thread. (Good for you!) So, I'm going to move your thread into the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum with the other "work" threads.
    Thanks Wellbeing - sometimes on Fuzzy on the Wheres !! Loving the Work!!!

Oh Ann its just lovely to see you!!!

OK - Some Contrast - hmmmmmm- laalalalalalalal - hmmmmmmm.............
    But I just got ......I choose to be Happy - and Happy Now - and Happy Now - Happy Now - ooops trip - no Happy Now - ooops back. Happy Now and Happy Now and Happy Now.
    After some serious days of imagining all sorts of not so good stuff - especially justifying myself on how right I am in these hurtful-to-me thoughts, choosing to be happy instead - one pivot - one thought - after the other, would appear to be the most Self Loving action I can imagine in this moment -

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat11 View Post
    OK - Some Contrast - hmmmmmm- laalalalalalalal - hmmmmmmm.............
    But I just got ......I choose to be Happy - and Happy Now - and Happy Now - Happy Now - ooops trip - no Happy Now - ooops back. Happy Now and Happy Now and Happy Now.
    -
    Dear Sunny Cat, your thread is so beautiful. Your subject is also my subject. I love how you go about it. I love that you choose to be HAPPY NOW again and again. I am joining you there. Life is so much better when I am wearing appreciative soft pink glasses

Anne

Oh Anne
    How Cool and Wonderful that we can share this! I am keeping my soft-pink glasses on today!

I had 2 days away celebrating my birthday and because it was my birthday I used that as a reason to work extra hard on Loving me.

On the day before my birthday - i was feeling quite out of sorts and lacking in sleep yet I went and bought myself some pampering gifts - lacy frilly things and skincare.
    And I decided to ask both my parents to share brunch with me on my birthday morning.
    And I became aware of the full moon in Leo and the Eclipse that day and I used that to cut myself some slack.
    And I let myself cry a little to my Mum that the person i really wanted to hear from hadn't contacted me - and i then didn't shed too many tears cos I didn't want to feel exhausted on my special day - and then the day just got better and better.
    I spent my evening doing beautiful things with close family and friends - I heard from the person I really wanted to (when I let go) and we shared a birthday celebration yesterday - I kept choosing moment after moment to be Happy and it felt like the most loving thing ever.
    Oh and at times when an old not so good thought-then-feeling would surface, I would say "My mind is telling a story that ....... then I would feel the feeling in my body and simply FEEL it and breathe into it - feeling years of layered old stuff in my body (abandonment - unworthiness - etc) just dissolve.
    And from these new self-loving places I was able to guide my daughter towards asking for help when she needed it and then doing the exact same myself later that day.

Today I am going to remember to ask my bod what it wants and I am going to practice Segment Intending and Feeling It Forward as a way of really loving myself Well!!!