Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Right Now Your Homework Is...To Love Yourself More Than You Ever Have Before

Quote Originally Posted by suncat11 View Post
    And the goal perpetuates itself - as what is so quickly clear and apparent is that for every day I dedicate to Loving Myself - the outcome is Loving More than I ever have before as I watch the immediate effect of Self Love being the fastest and most powerful vibrational change that I have ever felt.
    The idea of true deep and intimate Self Love that felt so unattainable a couple of weeks ago is now natural and the experience keeps getting deeper higher wider with each Self Loving day!!!
    Let's take a moment to celebrate deepening self-love!

This has quickly begun to feel natural again for you because self-love IS natural! It's what we do from the very start of our existence and it's what is always in us, waiting to be allowed to surface and BE in our conscious lives! When self-love becomes silenced in our reality by negative beliefs we've picked up along the way, we can always access and awaken the self-love again by practicing it, affirming it. Even when we don't believe the "I love myself" thoughts, our subconscious readily agrees, and it grows in us, anyway!
    I love myself
    I love myself
    I love myself
    Just that thought alone, repeated, has all on its own done wondrous things within me. I have other practices too, that have helped my self-love deepen and become an actuated part of me again, such as self-forgiveness, cultivating the understanding that I'm fine the way I am, approving of myself~ but I think the most powerful (and easiest) practice is simply repeating the 'I love myself' phrase (or a variant of it). I think that phrase helps the other aspects (self-forgiveness, self-approval, etc.) to grow.
    Beautiful stuff~

Beloved Christine
    YES YES YES!!!! to all you shared.
    And in my much shorter history on the Self-Love (deeper) journey I am in agreement - it is the willingness to repeat - with true feeling the "I love myself"s - in my case "I love you"s
    I am loving the growing effect of a feeling of going back to my youth when I find the place of love in my heart and tell (usually silently) a bird or a dog or a child or a stranger or a tree or a bird "I LOVE YOU" -this is the vibration of my childhood - and as the Universe repeatedly hears this statement - it is just sending me more and more beautiful things to love.

I want to make "I Love You" the most common phrase my IB - my body - my brain - hears and see what beauty results.

I was told a few days ago that 30 days into this journey of saying (and feeling) I Love You to the self (especially when tired - for me that's a big one - or sad or angry etc- Unconditional Love right !?!?!?!) - the wonderful changes in ones life will be huge.

Beautiful stuff indeed!!!!!

Oh my goodness what a beautiful image - I love you LOTB - I love this beautiful picture - I love you Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post

I am so committed to the Journey of Self Love which encompasses all of Abraham's teachings and invites me to many other beautiful teachings of Self Love.
    As I look at a bird or a tree or a flower of a child or a sweet stranger and say "you are my favourite" and/or "I love you" my heart just opens and swells with Love and then it is so much easier to say the "I love you"s to Me. They just flow - Love is ALL there is!
    And I notice how I feel in these increasing moments - my energy - my vibration - are that of a 4 year old me - dancing in her new red swimmers around the house - the apple of my grandparents eyes - so full of joy and faith in life and love - everything in my view and experience new and fresh and loved and glowing with gold light.

The journey to Self Love is the most powerful and exciting and rapidly moving and life-changing journey I have taken - I know I will be taking it for the rest of my days - and I am so glad for that.

My self love plan today!
    !

LOTB I love you and your plan!!!!
    Yesterday I said "I declare March the month for Loving Me"
    And I woke this morning with the knowing that there was absolutely no point in examinging any challenging or otherwise relationship - situation or memory - until it was through the eyes of Love - through the eyes of a Lover who loved themselves deeply and felt their intrinsic (I love that word!) Self Worth.
    What an amazing realisation for me - what a beautiful knowing - that the only thing I have to do right now is Love Me better than I ever have before and then if I feel like it - see how all the other stuff feels.
    Right now I am going off on a 13 k walk in the misty rain in the beautiful countryside - armed with rain water to drink - and some wonderful Self Love listening and my favourite music.
    But first a kiss on my hand and a gentle "I Love You"

Today I am doing my check list of raising my vibe on a possible way - all well planed
    I love this day
    Going on adventure...

Today I continue to be rising my vibe