Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Right Now Your Homework Is...To Love Yourself More Than You Ever Have Before

OK how weird - I have qbsolutely no memory of Abe talking about Feeling It Forward - until a few months ago -a nd in searching for quote I found this great one (following) at the old Abe Forum 7 Years ago - and I was in on that thread! Whoooooo!!!??
    Well I really get it now
    "Excerpt from the Ashville, NC Abraham-Hicks Workshop Ė 2009-NOV-01

Questioner: First of all, I would like to thank you for all of this new information. It has really inspired me to look within and know that it is possible to go to a new level. So, along those lines, could you talk a little bit more about the process of focusing toward the future, in the day-to-day movement through our day?

Abraham: It is a wonderful question, most important question in light of where we all are together, because we say, no matter what your question is, ďgo to the vortex.Ē That is our answer for everything. Go to the vortex, go to the vortex, because in the vortex is the solution, in the vortex is the answer, in the vortex is YOU, and in the vortex you feel good, so go to the vortex. And, so this question is ďhow, how, how do I go to the vortex?Ē And we say, the first thing has already been accomplished. If you accepted the reality of this vibrational reality, if you accept the reality of it, and you are willing to understand yourself in relationship to it, then you can tell by the way you feel, whether in any moment, which is where all your power is, right now, right now, right now, right now, right now. In other words, you wake-up seven hours later and even though the clock said a different time, than it did at the same time yesterday, it is still now, now, now, now, even though youíre awake and other the other side of the world they may be asleep itís still NOW. Now is this juncture where you meet YOU. It is where the blending, better or not so good, the allowing of the blending or the resisting of the blending is happening.

So, if in this powerful NOW, you are aware of the existence of this vibrational reality, and because you are aware of how you feel, of your relationship to it, now, now you are on the path of deliberate creating. So now letís just back that up a little bit and say it in a more precise way.

So, this vibrational reality includes all that I have become. And me the thinker who is asking these questions right now, is standing in some vibrational proximity to it, and Iím doing my best not to think of myself as the haver, and the doer, and the person, and the personality, and the relative to someone else. Iím doing my best to let my feeling of relativity be, to who I have become in relationship, or comparison to who Iím letting myself be right now, so I am keenly aware of the way I feel. Now, those are really good words, keenly aware of the way I feel.

So letís talk about some feelings you might be having. If Iím keenly aware of the way I feel, now my guidance system is alive and now and only now. Now my guidance system is perceived consciously by me, and now and only now do I have the ability to move in the direction of who I really am.

So, as you stand here in your physical now, and you reach for feelingsÖand letís just for a moment separate something thatís happened, somebody didnít just come and say something to you, something didnít just happen, your just being in a moment. You are just being the juncture of you and YOU in the moment. Now letís say, right now you feel bored, bored, you feel bored. You just feel bored, sort of just lethargic, disinterested, bored. So now, if youíve decided to do what youíre asking to do in your question, then that awareness of that boredom is real key, because that means that whatever it is Iíve been thinking, really recently, really recently, in the last minute, what Iíve been pondering is OFF from the way source sees this moment. ďSo I was thinking how I donít really like where I am, or I was thinking itís sort of a dreary day, or I was thinking that, hmmm, Iím not really happy with this restaurant Iím eating in, orÖĒ in other words, you can pinpoint, you can pinpoint every time the feeling with the thought that caused the alignment or not.

So then as we began today, rather than just accepting the feeling, you say, ďIím going to be forward feeling, because I havenít been forward feeing, just now, I was taking it as it came, I was reactively feeling, I was responding, I wasnít proactively feeling, I wasnít deliberately feeling, I was responding.Ē So, now you say, ďIím going to feel my way forward.Ē Feeling forward means, ďI love the feeling of interest, I love feeling myself feel eager about things, I love the feeling of clicking, I love the feeling of resonance, I love the feeling of enthusiasm, I love the feeling of passion, I love the feeling ofÖĒ So just now, you were forward feeling.

Now letís say, youíre just having a moment, a reactive moment, because you werenít deliberately thinking, and you canít deliberately think every moment, in other words, itís just not normal. So youíre having a reactive moment, and in the reactive moment you feel anger. And you feel it, and you acknowledge that you feel anger, and then you acknowledge that the feeling of anger was because of a thought you were just thinking, and then you identify the thought you were thinking. And the thought you were thinking was, ďThis person with whom Iím co-creating was not honoring the agreement that I thought we had in place, this person is self-interested and not keeping the agreement, not doing what we agreed, and Iím having a reactive emotional response. But I want to be forward feeling, and when my awareness of that happened, I launched an equivalent solution. So, I like the feeling ofÖ.Ē Now youíre forward feeling. ďI like the feeling of co-creation working, I like the feeling of harmony, I love the feeling of respect, I love the feeling of things working out, I love the feeling of win-win, I love the feeling of cooperation, I love the feeling of communication, I love the feeling of mutual minds working together and coming up with even better ideas, I like the idea of benefit all the way around.Ē Forward feeling! You see what we are getting at?

So youíre having a moment, a reactive moment, a child just bounced through your campground with her little ponytail flying and her little shoes lighting-up, and a smile on her face and your heart is just singing, youíre having a reactive moment. And you stop and you think, ďIím having a reactive moment, what am I reacting too? Well, Iím reacting to my thought of that joyful child, and now I want to be even more forward thinking. That child could bounce like that her entire life, all children of the world could feel that way, it is so exhilarating to see the richness of life. What an incredible planet we live on, where we have the benefit of this stability. What a magnificent campground this is, that keeps itself open and ready for business and beautiful. Look at the flowers and all the fall decorations, and all of the playground equipment, and all things that just enhance the lives of these little kids. Look at the horseshoe throwing place, and look at the baseball diamond, and look at the duck pond and look at the, look at, look at, look at this magnificent place that is soÖĒ And, just milk it, just milk it, just milk this moment. ďI love my life, I love my world, I love that child, I love my body, I love this moment, I love this life, I love my life, I love that childís life, I love that childís parents, I love childís sister on that bicycle, I love that dog, I love thatÖI love, I love, I love, I am.Ē You see what we are getting at?

In other words, you are just actively feeling forward, always feeling forward. Receiving the benefit of the larger part of you that already went there and feels that way, but when you feel forward to it, you find it. In other words, you as humans are so naturally empathetic, but youíre empathetic in all the wrong places.

[laughter]

ďI feel for ya, man. Youíre singing my song.Ē You want to be forward feeling, you see. And as you are forward feeling, you come into alignment with who you are. Really good!

Questioner: Thank you!

Abraham: Yes, indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by suncat11 View Post
    OK how weird - I have qbsolutely no memory of Abe talking about Feeling It Forward - until a few months ago -a nd in searching for quote I found this great one (following) at the old Abe Forum 7 Years ago - and I was in on that thread! Whoooooo!!!??
    Well I really get it now
    "Excerpt from the Ashville, NC Abraham-Hicks Workshop Ė 2009-NOV-01

Questioner: First of all, I would like to thank you for all of this new information. It has really inspired me to look within and know that it is possible to go to a new level. So, along those lines, could you talk a little bit more about the process of focusing toward the future, in the day-to-day movement through our day?

Abraham: It is a wonderful question, most important question in light of where we all are together, because we say, no matter what your question is, ďgo to the vortex.Ē That is our answer for everything. Go to the vortex, go to the vortex, because in the vortex is the solution, in the vortex is the answer, in the vortex is YOU, and in the vortex you feel good, so go to the vortex. And, so this question is ďhow, how, how do I go to the vortex?Ē And we say, the first thing has already been accomplished. If you accepted the reality of this vibrational reality, if you accept the reality of it, and you are willing to understand yourself in relationship to it, then you can tell by the way you feel, whether in any moment, which is where all your power is, right now, right now, right now, right now, right now. In other words, you wake-up seven hours later and even though the clock said a different time, than it did at the same time yesterday, it is still now, now, now, now, even though youíre awake and other the other side of the world they may be asleep itís still NOW. Now is this juncture where you meet YOU. It is where the blending, better or not so good, the allowing of the blending or the resisting of the blending is happening.

So, if in this powerful NOW, you are aware of the existence of this vibrational reality, and because you are aware of how you feel, of your relationship to it, now, now you are on the path of deliberate creating. So now letís just back that up a little bit and say it in a more precise way.

So, this vibrational reality includes all that I have become. And me the thinker who is asking these questions right now, is standing in some vibrational proximity to it, and Iím doing my best not to think of myself as the haver, and the doer, and the person, and the personality, and the relative to someone else. Iím doing my best to let my feeling of relativity be, to who I have become in relationship, or comparison to who Iím letting myself be right now, so I am keenly aware of the way I feel. Now, those are really good words, keenly aware of the way I feel.

So letís talk about some feelings you might be having. If Iím keenly aware of the way I feel, now my guidance system is alive and now and only now. Now my guidance system is perceived consciously by me, and now and only now do I have the ability to move in the direction of who I really am.

So, as you stand here in your physical now, and you reach for feelingsÖand letís just for a moment separate something thatís happened, somebody didnít just come and say something to you, something didnít just happen, your just being in a moment. You are just being the juncture of you and YOU in the moment. Now letís say, right now you feel bored, bored, you feel bored. You just feel bored, sort of just lethargic, disinterested, bored. So now, if youíve decided to do what youíre asking to do in your question, then that awareness of that boredom is real key, because that means that whatever it is Iíve been thinking, really recently, really recently, in the last minute, what Iíve been pondering is OFF from the way source sees this moment. ďSo I was thinking how I donít really like where I am, or I was thinking itís sort of a dreary day, or I was thinking that, hmmm, Iím not really happy with this restaurant Iím eating in, orÖĒ in other words, you can pinpoint, you can pinpoint every time the feeling with the thought that caused the alignment or not.

So then as we began today, rather than just accepting the feeling, you say, ďIím going to be forward feeling, because I havenít been forward feeing, just now, I was taking it as it came, I was reactively feeling, I was responding, I wasnít proactively feeling, I wasnít deliberately feeling, I was responding.Ē So, now you say, ďIím going to feel my way forward.Ē Feeling forward means, ďI love the feeling of interest, I love feeling myself feel eager about things, I love the feeling of clicking, I love the feeling of resonance, I love the feeling of enthusiasm, I love the feeling of passion, I love the feeling ofÖĒ So just now, you were forward feeling.

Now letís say, youíre just having a moment, a reactive moment, because you werenít deliberately thinking, and you canít deliberately think every moment, in other words, itís just not normal. So youíre having a reactive moment, and in the reactive moment you feel anger. And you feel it, and you acknowledge that you feel anger, and then you acknowledge that the feeling of anger was because of a thought you were just thinking, and then you identify the thought you were thinking. And the thought you were thinking was, ďThis person with whom Iím co-creating was not honoring the agreement that I thought we had in place, this person is self-interested and not keeping the agreement, not doing what we agreed, and Iím having a reactive emotional response. But I want to be forward feeling, and when my awareness of that happened, I launched an equivalent solution. So, I like the feeling ofÖ.Ē Now youíre forward feeling. ďI like the feeling of co-creation working, I like the feeling of harmony, I love the feeling of respect, I love the feeling of things working out, I love the feeling of win-win, I love the feeling of cooperation, I love the feeling of communication, I love the feeling of mutual minds working together and coming up with even better ideas, I like the idea of benefit all the way around.Ē Forward feeling! You see what we are getting at?

So youíre having a moment, a reactive moment, a child just bounced through your campground with her little ponytail flying and her little shoes lighting-up, and a smile on her face and your heart is just singing, youíre having a reactive moment. And you stop and you think, ďIím having a reactive moment, what am I reacting too? Well, Iím reacting to my thought of that joyful child, and now I want to be even more forward thinking. That child could bounce like that her entire life, all children of the world could feel that way, it is so exhilarating to see the richness of life. What an incredible planet we live on, where we have the benefit of this stability. What a magnificent campground this is, that keeps itself open and ready for business and beautiful. Look at the flowers and all the fall decorations, and all of the playground equipment, and all things that just enhance the lives of these little kids. Look at the horseshoe throwing place, and look at the baseball diamond, and look at the duck pond and look at the, look at, look at, look at this magnificent place that is soÖĒ And, just milk it, just milk it, just milk this moment. ďI love my life, I love my world, I love that child, I love my body, I love this moment, I love this life, I love my life, I love that childís life, I love that childís parents, I love childís sister on that bicycle, I love that dog, I love thatÖI love, I love, I love, I am.Ē You see what we are getting at?

In other words, you are just actively feeling forward, always feeling forward. Receiving the benefit of the larger part of you that already went there and feels that way, but when you feel forward to it, you find it. In other words, you as humans are so naturally empathetic, but youíre empathetic in all the wrong places.

[laughter]

ďI feel for ya, man. Youíre singing my song.Ē You want to be forward feeling, you see. And as you are forward feeling, you come into alignment with who you are. Really good!

Questioner: Thank you!

Abraham: Yes, indeed."
    Hello dear Sunny Cat

So good to read that old transcript again Abrahams truth have been true then and now. I feel so good with applying what I learned 7, 6 or 5 years ago... and matching it from time to time with new ways Abraham is phrasing their truth right now. The good old ways still work for me very well. And out of the "Newer Ways" (meaning a few years after I joined this Forum) I like best the "Going General" way of dealing with things as well in your thinking as in your speech. Before I believed that I could only find relieve, when telling things, which happened in details. But then I started to realize more and more, that every detail I recount sucks me more into its energy accompanied by the matching feelings I had at the time of "it" happening to me. So right now I am practicing to keep it general as often as I can, because then I stay in the feeling place I have now, where "it" doesn't have any importance any more. This is for me a very good way to feel good.

Today I love and appreciate myself by being really ok with whatever I am doing and feeling. I am connected to myself. I am alright. Even if I changed my itenary a little bit, I feel good and worthy. I am going to achieve today, what I intended to do today. The change of what I do first, doesn't change the result. It is going with the flow. Now I feel very good about me achieving the result at the right time, today. I am aligned with the result. I am worthy of achieving it. I am worthy, if I don't achieve it today. I am aligned with achieving it today. I am good and worthy and cabable no matter what. I love myself, the way I act and am. And so it is.

Hugs ,

Anne

Beautiful Worthy Anne - Going General seems to be to be a very sooting self-loving act - I am not so good at it - it never has flowed for me the way it does for some - but I full get it and appreciate it. I love that youa re Loving What Is now.

Today I have loved me by Easing slowly into the day - choosing coffee with a friend instead of housework and now listening to some quality spiritual talks.
    Oh and I treated "just coffee with a friend" more like "a wonderful date with someone I really love"!!!! And I noticed the difference in how present I was - how respectful I was - how appreciative I was - how responsible I was and how alert I was.

I just want to add today that I am seeming to attract - naturally and easily - these past few days, opportunities, people and information that is helping me Love My Self more than I ever have before.

And I noticed in that a New attitude to Night Shifts - one where I am finding what I love about them instead - and also taking them as a wonderful opportunity to pamper and love my self even more.

Fell asleep last night loving me - blessing my heart and loving each thought tat arose - and awoke doing the same - and some little niggles have come in and i have stopped thinking on them quickly and noticed where they were in my body and just felt them and breathed into them and breathed love inot that lace and I feel so loved.

I am going through a Letting Go - a necessary Letting GO - moving from Conditional to Unconditional Love - and there is pain involved and what I am doing is this - each time a hard thought/feeling comes up - I drop down into my body - I slow my breathing and I relax and place my hand on - and breathe into the place where the pain is - and if I cant locate the place or its not obvious - then I place my hand over my heart - and I say over and over "I love you" sending my breath and Love into that place.
    And.......blow me down...... I feel LOVED!!! And I am not sure that I ever felt loved like this before. My knee jerk reaction to emotional pain is to run in the opposite direction - to distract - to do anything to avoid - thinking that a broken heart could truly kill me - thinking my way through the pain - rather than feeling.

This is a new way. And this is Loving One Self in its highest most healing and direct form in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by footprints on my way View Post
    Today I love and appreciate myself by being really ok with whatever I am doing and feeling. I am connected to myself. I am alright. Even if I changed my itenary a little bit, I feel good and worthy. I am going to achieve today, what I intended to do today. The change of what I do first, doesn't change the result. It is going with the flow. Now I feel very good about me achieving the result at the right time, today. I am aligned with the result. I am worthy of achieving it. I am worthy, if I don't achieve it today. I am aligned with achieving it today. I am good and worthy and cabable no matter what. I love myself, the way I act and am. And so it is.

Hugs ,

Anne
    The path of self-love, of love itself! To awaken to the old understanding that whatever you feel is fine, and whatever happens, you're still worthy, good, capable, loving and loveable~ full of valuable-ness!
    I have recently connected with some books on self-love, to let others weigh in with their own thoughts and ideas on the subject, and have found the insights to be very helpful, a good way to continue integrating self-love and love and high vibration into my being more!
    Suncat, I love how you've found gentleness for yourself, toward yourself!
    I think the real magic happens when we get to this point, of not leaving ourselves out when we show kindness and gentleness and love. It opens us up to the clarity of wisdom, crystalline and prismatic and fresh and clean wisdom, like breathing sparkling air, the exhilarating air of realizing that nothing is out of our reach that is good and beautiful and worthwhile to us!

I find that self-love sinks deeper into my soul in layers, over time. It takes time and application to re-learn what we surely knew as babies, that we ARE love and ARE love-worthy! We are fascinating creatures, full of treasure and magic!
    I listen to the love pouring out of my heart. I meditate on the light and love and well-being singing through the whole universe and flowing through me. I keep repeating, "I love myself," like a mantra, every day, and I feel the echo of remembrance in my soul when I do that. I feel the truth of it, and when I acknowledge that truth again, I flush out more of the old doubts and fears that tamped down my self-love/love. It's been very freeing, and I want to continue on this beautiful path~ so glad to share the journey with fellow travelers!

Christineepiphany I appreciate your beautiful post so very much and your dedication to the path of ever deepening self-love - just beautiful.
    Similarly for me the Mantra I Love You permeates my day more and more. And hte difference is now that I am using those OOTV Feelings and Times as a trigger to do that - as in the past I was a fair-weather self-lover - the time when I most needed love and approval and support were the times I chastised myself and punished myself - it was easy to say "I love you" when I was high happy and it was going well. But there is something very very beautiful in receiving my own love when im hurting or angry or judging or sad or lazy etc.
    I am appreciating this journey and sharing so very much.

Wow - there is something I need to say - and it may be a FIRST - drum roll...........I HAVE BEEN DOING MY HOMEWORK!!!!
    Yes yes yes its true!
    And the goal perpetuates itself - as what is so quickly clear and apparent is that for every day I dedicate to Loving Myself - the outcome is Loving More than I ever have before as I watch the immediate effect of Self Love being the fastest and most powerful vibrational change that I have ever felt.
    The idea of true deep and intimate Self Love that felt so unattainable a couple of weeks ago is now natural and the experience keeps getting deeper higher wider with each Self Loving day!!!
    Who'd have thought?!!!?! Me falling asleep kissing each of my fingers one by one (I don't think any loving mother or anyone ever did that for me) - waking with I Love You being my waking thought - telling myself all the reasons and aspects I love as I bask in my bed - and then remembering the 17 second technique nd segment intending which support me in maintaining a high Vibe through much of the day - and when less that good feelings come up - never judging those as less or lower but feeling these feelings in my body or heart - while gently saying "I love you " over and over and over - way longer than when my head says "that's enough"
    This is key for me - seeing the "negative feelings " as even more reasons to Love Myself - rather than fall into that old habit of Conditional Love.
    So.....never said this before either but "I LOVE DOING MY HOMEWORK!"

I love reading your posts, suncat!

I just started myself trying to be more self-loving. I have never been able to "feel" self love...but I decided to say it to myself anyway. I did the "rice experiment" last summer, where you put the cooked rice in the two containers, and say "I love you" to one, and "I hate you" to the other. It worked. So I know that words have power...I can't say I felt anything, really, toward the rice one way or another. So I am saying to myself every day, "I love you", and to all my body parts...even though I don't really feel anything. And I'm hoping that I will begin to feel something soon.

I think I will incorporate your technique of saying "I love you" when I catch myself in negative feelings, as well. Thanks for the idea!