Thread: Do you ever get one of them mornings when....?

Do you ever get one of them mornings when....?

Hi all ...

Just sort of offloading...but I normally go to bed with the intention of having a good thought feeling..mood..and remember doing so..but..
    Do you ever get one of those mornings...where your not awake enough to focus. but have a deep sad feeling you want to shift before you start your day...and ya head spins with ..reach for a good feeling..think positive images...etc..then..ok I ll try breath in out..and you just cant focus enough...OH i know I ll crash n burn it out!..

but the more you try...you guessed it continues..until your awake a little more and become destracted by morning goings on in the family.

Thankfully it passed...but wondered how others coped? with a fast train of sadness that needed gradually slowing down but with a half awake brain head...ha ha...

Anyways...just interested my dear Friends...x

Quote Originally Posted by Richie121 View Post
    Do you ever get one of them mornings when....?
    And, in opening this thread with this focus, you are practicing the very vibration which will make it more likely that you will manifest more of them mornings in the future. (Not to mention that this is your second attempt to have this conversation.)

Is that what you want?

You were wise to open your thread in the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum where our Forum friends do their "work," where they use the various Abraham Processes to mold their vibration into a place where they can Allow what they want to flow into their experiences. How will you use these teachings and its techniques to get yourself into that receptive mode? That's really the only question and it's also the answer to your questions of us.

Feel better. That's Abraham's "only one answer."

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    And, in opening this thread with this focus, you are practicing the very vibration which will make it more likely that you will manifest more of them mornings in the future. (Not to mention that this is your second attempt to have this conversation.)

Is that what you want?

You were wise to open your thread in the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum where our Forum friends do their "work," where they use the various Abraham Processes to mold their vibration into a place where they can Allow what they want to flow into their experiences. How will you use these teachings and its techniques to get yourself into that receptive mode? That's really the only question and it's also the answer to your questions of us.

Feel better. That's Abraham's "only one answer."
    i cannot imagine such a patronizing answer that pretty much shames orig poster for posting would help much

So let's try something actually helpful, how about? On those mornings, either go back to bed (lol!) or do extra to turn it around. Focus wheels work well for me and there's a free app now u can get to do them on the go on your phone

Or finding something to tune you back into source like a funny distraction or loving your pet

i'm finding the detailed fine tuning of not letting a dip slide really opens one up to staying in the vortex better. I always try to remember to get that tank back to full before carrying on. Love to you for getting this handled x o x

Welcome back to the Forum, Angel Heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Heart View Post
    i cannot imagine such a patronizing answer that pretty much shames orig poster for posting would help much
    Every subject is really 2 subjects, like a stick with two ends: The Wanted/Having-of-It end and the Unwanted/Lack-or-Absence end of it. We each get to choose which end of any stick we'd like to focus upon. That's the freedom that Abraham teach us is at the basis of our experience.

I personally feel it's more in line with these teachings to create "something I do want" rather than to fix "something I don't want." After all, Abraham do teach us the Science of Deliberate Creating, not the Task of Cleaning Up my Messes.

That being said, Abraham do teach that this is a world of variety, that we did not come to get everyone to focus in the same way or to share a unified perspective. And, frankly, it would make for a boring discussion forum if that were the case.

Hi all ...

Just sort of offloading...but I normally go to bed with the intention of having a good thought feeling..mood..and remember doing so..but..
    Do you ever get one of those mornings...x
    Oh, sure! I've had that contrast, and found clarity on it, too! Found at least one solution that has helped some, so far.
    When I saw this thread, I was looking forward to what others said on here~ more tools for my arsenal~ and yeah, I didn't find a whole lot of useful vibe in WellBeing's post, either. I just felt kind of guilty for acknowledging the contrast when I "shoulda-coulda" not talked about it, not let myself feel it might happen again, not focused on it long enough to find a solution, because I might just be making it worse by my attention to it, etc. Way bummer. (Sorry, WB, I know you mean well!)
    (Ha! That's a really bad pun on your name! Did you see what I did there? Wellbeing= meaning well! Heh.)
    Anyway.
    Yeah, I have had a vague, overall sadness when I first wake up, it's been a recurring thing I had to finally crack down on and do something about. It would be great if I got myself to the point where I don't believe it will happen again, this waking up with sadness thing. 'Why am I feeling this yucky feeling, for pete's sake? What's wrong with my LOA muscles??' Blah blah blah. Not even in so many words, I'm usually too sleepy to think clearly~ it's more like a vague, prevailing fragment of longing for what's coming next and isn't here yet. Probably a remnant of not having taken time to focus on appreciating, as well. Good feelings don't just happen on their own, after all. Yet, sometimes it's really, really hard to get focused on the good thoughts/feelings!
    And when I've just woken up, it's even harder not to go with that first, raw reaction, whatever it may be. Sadness. Resentment. Dulled feeling, no spark. Blah.
    Ok, I got the feelings down pat. I am now able to fully realize where I'm starting on the EGS. It's pinned and under my microscope. So, what have I done to lighten things?
    Well, for one thing, I really love my job! I find myself smiling, almost laughing with happiness and good humor as I go through my day. It ain't pure freedom to have a job (and I'm not going to pretend it is), but it's a great feeling to have such a fun job!
    So, when I wake up feeling bleh, I remind myself hazily that I actually get really into my job. I smile, I strike gold, I make zingy magic happen on a regular basis.
    I also really enjoy many aspects of my life. It helps to 'count my blessings' a bit. Gently, easy does it, just think of what the short list is of happy, enjoyable stuff. Maybe I'm just looking forward to a tv show on that coming night, or I remember something one of our cats did that made me laugh, or maybe my husband is being sweet, and I vaguely realize that. I start looking around for remedies at hand to soften the gloom.
    I also found that it helps if I put out some gentle affirmations where I can see them and read them for a moment before starting my day.
    I tried listening to lovely music (the kind that usually lifts me up to hear it) at the start of the alarm clock going off, but that didn't work, so I gave that up. I mention it because it's an idea, and it might work for you.

I'm going up the EGS on this subject, still, so the sadness has not gone away entirely, yet. I still have to work at lifting it! I will continue to work toward releasing it, and one day I'll wake up, face the day, and feel BRILLIANT! In the future I'll do that every morning!
    That's my long-term goal~ for now, I'm content to just take baby steps, find something that gives me even a little relief from the sadness. I know I'll be trying all kinds of good ideas, to see if they'll help me lift up to the next emotion on the EGS. I look forward to the adventure of that!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    After all, Abraham do teach us the Science of Deliberate Creating, not the Task of Cleaning Up my Messes.
    SO true and SO well stated!

What if there is no end to things that you don't want?
    Where does that leave you?
    What if there is no end to the things that you do not want?
    -Because that's the way it is.

There is no end to the things that you do not want!
    Because the things that you do not want
    have to exist in the same atmosphere where
    the things that you do want are.
    So, what if there is always gonna be that end of the stick
    that you don't want?
    What if EVERY subject that you pick up the stick of
    has wanted on one end and the absence of it on the other?
    What if there ALWAYS be PLENTY of what you do not want?
    What you gonna do?

Focus on what you do want.
    And let that be the basis of your life experience.
    That is the answer.

Asheville, 21.11.2015

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Do you ever get one of those mornings...where your not awake enough to focus. but have a deep sad feeling
    Not lately anymore, but of course I know what you mean.
    I shifted it by not struggling with it, but embracing it gently and relaxing into what is, fully making peace with it.

My life showed me, especially after a lot of training to deliberately focus, that there is ALWAYS a wanted side to anything. There is a wanted side of noticing your sadness. Itīs something that wants to get soothed, not wallowed in, but embraced and in that, shifted into alignment- by simply bathing it in acceptance and unconditional love. Itīs no enemy. Itīs a friendly indicator, that requests you, making a better feeling choice.

Where you are is RIGHT, not wrong, stop pushing against it. Take it just as the perfect next step to get further.

"I am where I am, and itīs ok".
    As others have said also, be very very quiet when you are off.
    Donīt make a big buzz around it, donīt really "work" from there but go extremely general.
    Relax into the pain.

Your cork will bob back all on itself, as soon you let go of it- because, "on the surface out in air and sunlight" is who you naturally are.

It is so easy to say:
    No, wait! I donīt wanna be here, or: I didnīt want to be here-
    or: This went wrong.
    But if you could just say, and MEAN:

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.

I might not understand it.
    I might not be sensitive enough, to the
    vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that...
    You can even say: I wanted an easier route.
    Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But if you can just accept, that where you are
    is RIGHT, not WRONG.
    That is the thing we wanna say to you!!

Where you are, no matter where it is, in relationship to
    where you want to be, is RIGHT! Not wrong!

Itīs RIGHT. Not wrong.

Because, you are starting where you are!

And when you are accepting that it is right, than
    immediately, you turn in the direction of what you want!

from the clip Abraham Explains Benefits Of Old Resistance...