Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    7/23-7/29
    Chapter 19
    Post by 7/29

Chapter 19 - Only You Can Know How You Feel About You

Others cannot understand the vibrational content of your desires, and they cannot understand the vibrational content of where you are, so they are not in any way equipped to guide you.

This is excellent for giving me the strength to deal with the people who we have to pull the plug on. However, I am lucky because these people are fans of Abraham Hicks and hopefully they'll understand our reasoning. And if not, or if they offer suggestions to bend it their way, that's just too bad. But I'm sure that won't happen. I love the vibes of these people - open, excited about life, "going with the flow", etc, etc.

I'm a lucky girl.

CG
    I hear that CG. if it's vibrationally or my hand on the plug doing the pulling I love when I recognize it's my turn to decide what I want out of the rendezvous

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    and sane now
    Lol!

And I'm glad you're here too lemon-up.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I hear that CG. if it's vibrationally or my hand on the plug doing the pulling I love when I recognize it's my turn to decide what I want out of the rendezvous
    Yes! I mean, doesn't just looking at this plug being pulled feel good???

Ahhhh .... I did not expect this week Chapter to address my current dilemma in a way that would reinforced the new lesson learned. So when I read this, I was like "No I am not gonna lose *stomp my feet*, I do love and appreciation my self now *jump on bed* and I am gonna shift my thoughts quickly to get the BFTs *taking the river down stream*". What a nice ride down that river!

Chapter 19: Only You Can Know How "You Feel About You"

Life Is Always in Motion, So You Cannot Be “Stuck”
    Sometimes our physical friends will say, “I’m stuck! I’ve been in this place for a very long time, and I can’t get out of it. I’m stuck!” And we always explain that it is not possible to stand still or be stuck, because Energy, and therefore life, is always in motion. Things are always changing.
    But the reason it may feel to you as if you are stuck is because, while you are continuing to think the same thoughts, things are changing—but they are changing to the same thing over and over.
    If you want things to change to different things, you must think different thoughts. And that simply requires finding unfamiliar ways of approaching familiar subjects.

Moderator's note

@cuddly: Welcome back to the Forum!

Since your post was not a discussion of the book being read and studied in this thread, I've moved your post to your RoA thread here.

Please make sure that your posts are on-topic with the discussion already in progress in each thread. Thank you.

CGits great to read more about your success story and current process! Thank you for sharing!

LU..I love your tone!

Cuddly, its nice to see you!
    I had almost forgotten this oldie but goodie

i love getting the feeling place
    i love this process in ask and its given
    PBI..I love that you are enjoying your better feeling ride on the BFTs river..

Guys...here's to being unplugged! Or plugging in! Whichever floats your cork..

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    Yes! I mean, doesn't just looking at this plug being pulled feel good???

yes, refreshing ! .

hi aaiig group

Chapter 19: Only You Can Know How You Feel About You

When you expect something, it is on the way. When you believe something, it is on the way. When you fear something, it is on the way.
    Your attitude or mood is always pointing toward what is coming, but you are never stuck with your current point of attraction. Just because you have picked up these thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, and moods along your physical trail does not mean that you have to continue attracting in response to them.
    You have creative control of your own experience. And, by paying attention to your own Emotional Guidance System, you can change your point of attraction.

• If there are things in your experience that you no longer wish to experience, your belief must change.
    • If there are things that are not in your experience that you want to bring into your experience, your belief must change.

There is no condition so severe that you cannot reverse it by choosing different thoughts. However, choosing different thoughts requires focus and practice. If you continue to focus as you have been, to think as you have been, and to believe as you have been, then nothing in your experience will change.

So your role is to shift your point of attraction by going down stream in your thoughts/feelings of finding BFTs from where you are now which will take you to where you want to be. You will be guided toward the new path of your focused desires shifting you up the EGS step after a step until you are up there.