Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

recently I have realized the idea of "i love my vicinity". and it is so good to have any process to go along with that.

I tend to work on my other threads in a more easy flowing style that relates to how i'm feeling or what I am wanting to feel or manifest.

I don't always write here, still I am always doing one process or another depending on my vicinity [thanks wellbeing for that reminder]

wallie, eostre , yes we are all doing so well as wb noticed

plus ++++ we have ppl who are reading along and then working on their own just by following the free flowing reading plan...... just the titles are good to get us all going toward that which we are wanting . [nearly 11,000 views ]

wallie for posting those and eostre and wellbeing for adding some posts for us to read

Quote Originally Posted by WallieGirl View Post
    11/12-11/18
    Practice Process #5 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 11/18

I have put $36,000.00 in my virtual checking account since 11/11/17, and transferred all of it into my virtual savings account, ďprudent reserveĒ fund. I donít plan on spending any money until I have saved $100,000.00. DH was out of work for 4 months; we drew quite a bit out of savings to live on during that time and have not been able to pay any of it back yet. This process gives me the opportunity to pay it all back very quickly and add quite a bit more for extra padding. I donít know if Iím acting on faith on fear, to be honest with you, but I feel good about saving a lot and spending nothing right now. At some point soon, I would like to start saving for a trip to Europe!
    I love the prudent reserve fund I now have a new word for "savings" , which I never liked that word