Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

Quote Originally Posted by LucasH View Post
    hello forumites!So is this thread to become a 2018 book study? I'm still pretty new (just finishing reading Ask and It is Given) and I'd love to participate! Thanks
    yes Lucas , here is the latest reading schedule. We are very flexible in our reading and posting.

Originally Posted by WallieGirl Flexible Reading and Posting Schedule for the Month of January 2018:

12/31/17-1/6/18
    Read: “Process #9, Scripting”
    Post your thoughts, comments and/or favorite quotes from the chapter by: 1/6

1/7-1/13
    Practice Process #9 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 1/13

1/14-1/20
    Read: “Process #10, The Place Mat Process”
    Post your thoughts, comments and/or favorite quotes from the chapter by: 1/20

1/21-1/27
    Practice Process #10 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 1/27

1/28-2/3
    Read: “Process #11, Segment Intending”
    Post your thoughts, comments and/or favorite quotes from the chapter by: 2/3

12/31/17-1/6/18
    Read: “Process #9, Scripting”
    Post your thoughts, comments and/or favorite quotes from the chapter by: 1/6

“When to Use This Process

When you want the thrill of identifying and writing down things you would like to experience, and then seeing the Universe deliver to you the details you described.”

That sounds great to me!

“If something that you desire is not coming, it can only be that you are not allowing it to come because of the thoughts that you practice that are contrary to your own desire.”

“So, this is how the scripting process works: Pretend that you are a writer and that whatever you write will be performed exactly as you write it. Your only job is to describe, in detail, everything, exactly as you want it to be.

As you are having fun playing this game, and are not taking it too seriously, any of your hindering beliefs are less likely to be activated. In other words, by pretending that your typewriter, word processor, computer, or notebook is magical, and that whatever you write can be realized, you accomplish the two things that are necessary in the achievement of anything: You focus the lens of your desire, and you offer no resistance.

This process will help you be more specific about your desires, and, with that greater clarity about exactly what you do desire, you will feel the power of this specific focus. The longer you concentrate on a subject, and the more detail you give to it, the faster the Energy moves. And, with practice, you can actually feel the momentum of your desire; you can feel the Universal Forces converging. Often, you will be able to know when you are upon the brink of a breakthrough or a manifestation just by virtue of the way you feel.

Because of the whimsical approach of this game, you are less likely to bring to your point of focus thoughts of doubt or disbelief. As you stay light and playful, you will be able to maintain a specific focus in the absence of resistance, and again, you will have achieved the perfect balance for the creation of anything.

If you play the game often, and enjoy it when you play it, you will begin to see amazing evidence of the power of the game. Things that you have written will begin to occur in your experience as if you are directing a play upon a stage. And when someone you are interacting with says words to you that you have scripted, you will be delighted as you recognize the power of your own intent. “

I am looking forward to playing this game!

Response to:

Post 437, Page 44: Hi CG! It’s always great to see you! Congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to your family. I wish you the best in finding a way to feel at peace about this new relationship!

Post 438, Page 44: Hi WellBeing! Thanks for stopping by.

Post 440, Page 44: Welcome, LucasH! I am so glad you are here! I look forward to reading your posts! (What a great avatar).

Post 441, Page 45: Hi lemon-up! Thank you for your posts and for responding so quickly to LucasH!

good to see you walliegirl, Scripting is so cool

1/7-1/13
    Practice Process #9 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 1/13

Process 8, The Book of Positive Aspects: On 12.31.17 (the night I am writing this), I felt inspired to add my DH in that book. We had a wonderful New Year’s Eve celebration tonight during which I realized how much I love him and how grateful I am that he is my life. It felt great to add him to my BOPA, and to have something else in there other than my favorite foods.

Process 9, Scripting: I am really enjoying this process. I am pretending that I am writing my autobiography and that everything I type on my magical computer has already come true. I’m telling the story of how I want my life to be. I created a spreadsheet for this game and each sheet in the document represents a different chapter of my book. It’s a lot of fun!

scripting, lopa
    [list of positive aspects] are still awesome daily. As well as just being where I am. I am wondering if there is a process connected with "stepping back"??. you know, like halt and notice that there's a gap. ???