Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

recently I have realized the idea of "i love my vicinity". and it is so good to have any process to go along with that.

I tend to work on my other threads in a more easy flowing style that relates to how i'm feeling or what I am wanting to feel or manifest.

I don't always write here, still I am always doing one process or another depending on my vicinity [thanks wellbeing for that reminder]

wallie, eostre , yes we are all doing so well as wb noticed

plus ++++ we have ppl who are reading along and then working on their own just by following the free flowing reading plan...... just the titles are good to get us all going toward that which we are wanting . [nearly 11,000 views ]

wallie for posting those and eostre and wellbeing for adding some posts for us to read

Quote Originally Posted by WallieGirl View Post
    11/12-11/18
    Practice Process #5 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 11/18

I have put $36,000.00 in my virtual checking account since 11/11/17, and transferred all of it into my virtual savings account, ďprudent reserveĒ fund. I donít plan on spending any money until I have saved $100,000.00. DH was out of work for 4 months; we drew quite a bit out of savings to live on during that time and have not been able to pay any of it back yet. This process gives me the opportunity to pay it all back very quickly and add quite a bit more for extra padding. I donít know if Iím acting on faith on fear, to be honest with you, but I feel good about saving a lot and spending nothing right now. At some point soon, I would like to start saving for a trip to Europe!
    I love the prudent reserve fund I now have a new word for "savings" , which I never liked that word

Love the speed of this book club, lol. Been away and thought you might have all finished it by now. Thank goodness it's still going! Thank you WallieGirl.

OK - the last time I was here was 09-12-2017, over 2 months ago. I went on vacation and then it's been "non stop" since we got home. It's finally slowing down and I'm CRAVING "me time" to dive back into this book. There's nothing I love more than "me time" and "growth".

Off to see how I can catch up and hop back in,

CG

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post
    I am free.
    I am powerful.
    I am good.
    I am love.
    I have value.
    I have purpose.
    All is well.
    This is really wild. I left off at Chapter 22, and used what I learned from it in a recent blog post about calming the mind with words that the mind can't argue with. These are some of the words I now use to calm down my mind when feeling anxious. The mind can't argue with your true nature/alignment!

CG

[QUOTE=lemon-up;992938]
    Quote Originally Posted by WallieGirl View Post
    Flexible Reading and Posting Schedule for the Month of November 2017:

11/5-11/11
    Read: “Process #5, The Prosperity Game”
    Post your thoughts/comments by: 11/11

11/12-11/18
    Practice Process #5 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 11/18

11/19-11/25
    Read: “Process #6, The Process of Meditation”
    Post your thoughts/comments by: 11/25

11/26-12/2
    Practice Process #6 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts/comments by 12/2[/QUOTE]
    Copied. Pasted. Printed.

Getting organized! Thanks WallieGirl for all that you are doing here.

I have a lot to catch up on! Off to bed with the printed reading schedule, the book and a nice cup of tea ...

CG

Quote Originally Posted by Curious George View Post

I have a lot to catch up on! Off to bed with the printed reading schedule, the book and a nice cup of tea ...

CG
    hi CG good to see you here today on our easy listening book club , [I listen with kindle ]

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who partakes , as we all partake in thanksgiving every day on this forum