Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839

Thread: Ask and it is Given book study 2017

Eostre , I had some sadness and overwhelment along with some awe ....... it was a jumble, it ended in some tears for me.

I was sad due to the ongoing-ness of some things. 2 steps forward 1 step back .
    when I could remind myself that it's all happening as my path of least resistance to some other things it was easier to move my thots and feeling to a better place.

then.... came the aweeeeeeeeeeeeee of the actual outcome and how that was a good outcome anyway.

then I bounced back to "the price I had to pay" . ..... but it was not a price or a punishment or life beating me into submission;

it was my road. and I have been steadily over coming obstacles in the way as I move forward.

i'm glad we are able to keep moving forward in some way every day

hang in there Eostre

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    it feels good to know I practice the creative workshop by and by when feel too focused on "i want that!!!! wah , why don't I get that?!?"
    LOL, lemon-up!

recently it has got me a better schedule at work. easier communication with my Mr. here at home. All by focusing on specific reasons why I want a thing.
    That’s great, lemon-up! Thank you for sharing that with us.

and it looked like it wasn't going to happen; even then I stayed focused on the why and not the how
    Good for you! Thank you for that reminder.

I appreciate studying aaig right now in this time space reality of mine.
    It feels good to be doing this together!

10/15-10/21
    Practice Process #3 (or any other process we have read so far) at home, in this thread, or elsewhere on this forum, and post your thoughts on it by 10/21

Process # 3: I really enjoyed this process. I created an Excel spreadsheet for it; in Sheet 1 I typed out instructional quotes from AAIIG. I read this text before making entries in each of the four categories (Sheets 2 through 5). I felt inspired at different points throughout this exercise. It felt good to feel inspired.

Process # 2: I signed up for an account on Pinterest so I can pin things to my “board” (as an alternative to making a box or using a bulletin board). It’s good to have several options.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Not according to these teachings, it's not “counter-productive.” Not crying or pretending you don't want to cry when you really want to cry IS counter-productive.

…BY ALL MEANS, have your cry. Crying releases resistance. That's its function. (Isn't that good to know?) .
    Good stuff, WB! Thank you for your post.